It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Got some shocking news that some people don't seem to want to realize...

Just because someone is an "inside source," it doesn't mean they are right or telling the truth.

Fletcher Prouty was a colonel in the Air Force and was the Chief of Special Operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff under JFK, and made many claims that pointed to the government (which part is debateable, as he has changed his story over the years a few times) being the force behind the assassination of JFK. Yet, few people believe him on the issues, and many of his stated facts have been shown wrong, if not a flat-out lie.

Robert Morrow was an ex-CIA agent that wrote a book saying he was personally involved in the JFK assassination, and yet his claims are proven wrong or unsubstantiated by most people. Even by other JFK conspiracy theorists.

My point is just that, people with inside sources or claim they were directly involved doesn't mean they are telling the truth.

Note: Obviously, my comments take a different light if you feel that JFK was assassinated by a government plot (I'm actually up in the air it, and have changed my opinion on the issue countless times over the past years).

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Is anyone else as fed up as I with all these lies? If so, we should organize.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I’m a little surprised how so few on this site challenge the inconsistencies of this top-level agent Pieczenick. And when I bring out those blaring inconsistencies almost no one challenges this or brings up more inconsistencies. Seems no one on ATS dare criticize their boss. I initially thought about 95% of the usernames on ATS were run by agents and the rest were commoners but I see now I was wrong… It’s more like about 99%…. 99 for every 100 usernames. That guy who had his alternative fuel thread terminated may have been right and I may have been wrong…. Maybe ATS is CIA and not military Intel as I presumed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

what inconsistances? I'm all ears (or shall i say eyes......)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
While I agree everything that the press, be it the MSM or the various brands of alternatives, should be viewed skeptically, I can't quite see why this "agent" (as you call him) would say the things he's saying. What purpose do you see in it? Personally I didn't believe the 9/11 or OBL assasination storylines from the outset, and I didn't need anything but my own logic to come to those conclusions. When I turned on CNN last Sunday night at midnight to see what all the commotion was, and saw a cheering crowd gathering outside the White House at that hour, complete with bouncing cheerleaders, my false flag radar went off immediately. Then the story started changing every few minutes to try to compensate for all the things that made no sense. Seems pretty obvious to me! I have long thought that OBL was probably dead a long time ago, but if this knowledge became public it would mess with the warlords' plans.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I cant believe how many people are buying the claim that bin laden died in the raid.
The government sure doesn't Americans questioning there own actions on what really happened in the raid.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by soleprobe

what inconsistances? I'm all ears (or shall i say eyes......)

You’ll find them over here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Disappointingly I only got one reply. Just the fact that the guy hates neocons (rightfully so) while at the same time praising Gen Porteaus who was promoted by the neocons for his loyalty while at the same time putting down admiral Mullen who stood up to the neocons and Israel regarding their desires toward Iran makes him totally disingenuous. His mouth is like a faucet spewing out clean water and sewage at the same time.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
After reading the threads and being new to ATS, seems not a lot of Alex Jones fans here. I don't know who to believe. All I know is this; we are suppose to believe a billionaire, 6 foot something Arab, on Dialysis, who lived in a cave, but move to a suburban fort, talks a bunch of guy into hijacking planes with box cutters, flying them into the Twin Towers, and "The most secure air space on the planet", triggering the most unpatriotic law ever to be passed. ( deep breath) I couldn't care less if Alex Jones sold ad space on his forehead if he brings attention to issues. People forget we all fall short of glory. Sure the guy is trying to make a buck, who ain't? I know I don't clock in say, "You know what today to keep my integrity on a message board I want take money from the guy who pays me to do the job."
Look, I'm not defending AJ. But if there is something out there, would it not be prudent to listen? Do you know answers, without knowing the question? I know AJ is half truth and half radio/rating BS. One thing I do know is I don't buy the main stream media's story. If that means I got to listen, read, or watch some BS to get to the truth, seem like a small price to pay.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by moomoo750
If that means I got to listen, read, or watch some BS to get to the truth, seem like a small price to pay.

Welcome to the world

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

If that means I got to listen, read, or watch some BS to get to the truth, seem like a small price to pay.

Welcome to the world

Thanks for having me. Excuse me if this seems rude, (you may have answered already and if so sorry for asking you to repeat yourself) What's your take? OBL dead, been dead,etc. Can you point me to other websites, books, articles that you think are important. You are confident in you assessments. I would just like to be pointed in the direction you're going to see for myself. Thanks

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

OBL dead, been dead,etc. Can you point me to other websites, books, articles that you think are important.

Well they’re doing a fine job here on ATS with regard to exposing some of the angles of the Bin Laden hoax. However you may be misdirected by this Pieczenick character (CIA) into believing that Bush Sr (CIA) is a great guy with negligible contention from the 1000s of conspiracy theorists on the supposed #1 conspiracy forum on the Web, ATS (CIA).

Note: Bush Sr shenanigans are conspiracy 101.

Here’s a site where you can find plenty of articles regarding the fictitious Bin Laden character:

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Getting back to the subject of the thread, for those of you who believe that Bin Laden died 10 years ago, what are your thoughts on the videos of what appears to be him alive that were released over the weekend?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAF8307
Getting back to the subject of the thread, for those of you who believe that Bin Laden died 10 years ago, what are your thoughts on the videos of what appears to be him alive that were released over the weekend?

That video could have been any old guy sitting in a room watching TV. The video just makes me doubt even more.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by moomoo750

For some reason AJ is only available in limited areas. He gets virtually no cred here, but you're right about having zero faith in mainstream. If I could get Alex's show I would listen, and take it with a jaundiced eye. The more choice the better.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAF8307

That video could have been any old guy sitting in a room watching TV. The video just makes me doubt even more.

And the videos of him speaking? I'm not questioning your denial, I'm simply trying to learn.
Additionally, if you don't believe that was him, what would it take for you to conclude that was Osama bin Laden?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSecretAgent
If Steve R. Pieczenik turns up dead, missing or incarcerated, I guess that's just further confirmation that the jig is up.!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I'll believe him when he goes under oath and starts spilling the info. How many different theories are there now? He should buy an ad in every major newspaper and spill his guts, then even if he is killed, all the info is out there.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Here is the problem with this thread. First, this guy has not been a "Top Government Insider" since Jimmy Carter was in office. He may or may not now be a government insider (no physical proof other than his own words can be found anywhere), but he certainly isn't considered "Top" any longer. Next, this person who hasn't produced credentials for 30 years claims that all he really knows is the name of a general who may or may not have information that 9/11 was an inside job... or is it he has information that bin Laden died 10 years ago. I can't figure out which it is actually. That's really about it, isn't it?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is great. This guy is credible. I just hope he doesn't have some mysterious 'accident'. This has happened to far too many of the 1st hand witnesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join