It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag and tell to Federal Grand Jury!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Pieczenik on Alex Jones after the break! 2 minutes!
edit on 6-5-2011 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Interesting article on the background of Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik:

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

That's 3 very bad presidents he worked for. Just saying haha.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAF8307

Originally posted by Opspeculate
[
That really is a great point... I am thinking further though and was wondering if once you are in the know you are always in the know to some degree via the ties you make and some you never break for whatever reason.

With the exception of historical research for the presidential archives, former cabinet members that were appointed by the President, and a former President/Vice Present, once you no longer have the need to know, you can't get it. (Presidential Executive Order on Classified National Security Information, para 4.4)
Now, just because they can access it, doesn't mean they do. I'm quite certain that in the hours leading up to the raid, Obama didn't interupt his golf game call George what he was going to do, but it was reported that immediately after the raid and the suspected confirmation of his death, George was notified prior to release to the press as a courtesy.
Bottom line to remember though, the unauthorized release of classified information to anyone not in the need to know, regardless of its importance, results in jail time. I don't know about you, but I was never willing to take that chance, no matter how bad I wanted to tell and I'm quite confident most people aren't.

I did not know officially they could access anything unless meeting the same criteria then reinstated under oath as maybe one has a conflict of interest now because beliefs or politics have change after a time in the civilian world with all these conspiracy's to research with a little more spare time.

Thank you for that reference that was new to me.

I must agree with respect to you and your dedication to the calling. Devoting 25 selfless years of service from your point of view for keeping an oath you took is admirable down to the wood especially when I am sure jail time was not your motivation for keeping it.

I would hope these claims are backed up by the same integrity as consider for a second that same question...
Hypothetically, is it plausible if actually in the know, you knew, a story like 9/11 was Zulu and UBL was Zulu under that same oath you currently hold, you may weight your integrity against your oath, sense a greater duty... ending up on AJ to tell for all mankind is the jagged little pill.

But...............

Now his claims are alive in the public forum it is a test of the integrity of that Jury to call his bluff or the story grows.

Does anyone want to take him up on the Grand Jury... that would be interesting to see if it would ever happen.

Now the human element... If we became real good buddies over the years... and shared common oath along with sensitive classified assets but also dinners, drinks, fancy parties... golf... along with whatever drama goes along with our assignments ... it is conceivable that we could sparkle at the human level after everything we went through together.

We don't always get caught with our hands in the cookie jar

Thanks again for your time in the service.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I did some more digging......

The Jessica Lynch story was a HOAX:

www.dailymotion.com...

onlisareinsradar.com...

The major coverup of Pat Tillman's death:

www.infowars.com...

The coverup of Jesse Buryi:

www.prisonplanet.com...

Alex Jones: mass psylop: Jessica Lynch, Pat Tillman, Osama bin Laden:

www.youtube.com...

21% of American soldiers die "non-hostile" deaths in Iraq/Afghanistan wars:
HOW MANY OF THOSE HAVE BEEN COVERED UP???

www.mmj.vcu.edu...

There are many more of these floating on the internet but these are three very good examples.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There is no hard evidence that Osama bin Laden ever really existed. SIMPLIFIED!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am really getting tired of Sheeple thinking this is connected to the upcoming election.

AMERICAN PEOPLE!!! You can vote however you WANT to vote, it does not make a difference in the election outcome.'

There is this body called the electoral college, and their votes decide on who becomes president, not the popular vote!

These votes are held in certain "pockets of power" that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH Joe or Jane American's vote.

Bin Laden's death has only pumped up the popularity of the current administration, but as to who wins the 2012 US Presidential elections, it has already been decided regardless of 300+ mil Americans political views and votes to the polls!

Osama Bin Laden's death is only a political shill game to gain popularity, and will not dictate the upcoming 2012 Presidential election!

...and while in play for that it has opened up a can of worms that will ensure trouble and strife here in America the likes unseen before in history, that is feeding anti-American sentiments and agendas abroad and sadly here in the U.S.!

Gheeeshhh!!!
edit on 6-5-2011 by maestromason because: *correction

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Maestrosmason:
one question
who is on the electoral college.....well 2 questions,
where is this list and how do we find it.?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So after some researching I'm going to have to say this guy no longer interests me. Anyone who supports the idea of FEMA death camps and FEMA transportation trains, given the lack of any real evidence to support such a claim, I just can't see them as a person who is not some crazy conspiracy theorist.

There has also been some new things read around this site and the net about Bin Laden that seem to make sense.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by theALW
So after some researching I'm going to have to say this guy no longer interests me. Anyone who supports the idea of FEMA death camps and FEMA transportation trains, given the lack of any real evidence to support such a claim, I just can't see them as a person who is not some crazy conspiracy theorist.

There has also been some new things read around this site and the net about Bin Laden that seem to make sense.

This was interesting... Not to say either way... but I can see how an interpretation can be made
www.prisonplanet.com...

edit on 6-5-2011 by Opspeculate because: broke a link mistake

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
reply to post by maestromason

Maestrosmason:
one question
who is on the electoral college.....well 2 questions,
where is this list and how do we find it.?

I am guessing you meant to ask me the following:

1.) Who are the representatives on the EC Board?

Answer: a very special list of state representatives who hold special interest agendas

2.) Where is this list and how do you find it?

The "list of State Representatives is held by US law, so you will have to do some extremely fancy "hobnobbing" in Washington to find that out.

I can guarantee you that it is not on the net!(wink). You can however find out how many reside within your respective state. My home state of Ohio is one of the important ones.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

[Now the human element... If we became real good buddies over the years... and shared common oath along with sensitive classified assets but also dinners, drinks, fancy parties... golf... along with whatever drama goes along with our assignments ... it is conceivable that we could sparkle at the human level after everything we went through together.

No problem. It was a job that allowed me to see and do things most people only dream about.

It is possible that the Dr. does have information that is classified that he wants to share to the world (I doubt it, but possible.)
Getting back to the point of my post is that the title of this thread is "Top Government Insider...," and this is misleading as this person was a "top government insider" 20 years before 9/11 and the information he provides should be taken as just what it is and that's one person's opinion and is probably not based on any factual information.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Anyone dig up anymore strongly sourced info on Pieczenik's background?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAF8307

[Now the human element... If we became real good buddies over the years... and shared common oath along with sensitive classified assets but also dinners, drinks, fancy parties... golf... along with whatever drama goes along with our assignments ... it is conceivable that we could sparkle at the human level after everything we went through together.

No problem. It was a job that allowed me to see and do things most people only dream about.

It is possible that the Dr. does have information that is classified that he wants to share to the world (I doubt it, but possible.)
Getting back to the point of my post is that the title of this thread is "Top Government Insider...," and this is misleading as this person was a "top government insider" 20 years before 9/11 and the information he provides should be taken as just what it is and that's one person's opinion and is probably not based on any factual information.

I agree with the description being misleading and self serving while the truth does not require embellishments I do enjoy icing sometimes.

It at this point it does not completely nullify.... but it's not helping either.

I want to see this challenged legally with exhibits worthy to be deemed evidence with respect to the testimony requiring the Dr. to cease and desist at the very least slander. Or would that be too realistic an outcome under normal circumstances.

Time for legal action... or it's Action Jackson

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The announcement of Bin Laden's death was just a gap they needed to close, a loose end they needed to tie. It seems from the great celebrations that a lot of people needed that closure.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I stopped believing Alex Jones and anyone associated with him after he said that there is a FEMA camp located out here in Palmdale, Ca where I live.a A few years back I went to check it out and yes there is a rail road that goes inside and a fence around the "camp", but the place looks so old and run down that it couldnt even keep a baby inside.
edit on 6-5-2011 by shyster55 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
so two different accounts of how he died, one of them retracts statement as a mistake, not really consistent is it?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shyster55
I stopped believing Alex Jones and anyone associated with him after he said that there is a FEMA camp located out here in Palmdale, Ca where I live.a A few years back I went to check it out and yes there is a rail road that goes inside and a fence around the "camp", but the place looks so old and run down that it couldnt even keep a baby inside.

he makes a # load of money out of spewing over exaggerated misinformation out over the radio, and on talksport here in the UK, where is performance was less than convincing.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ironsjack

It seems Alex Jones is doing it for the money. Its really hard to tell anymore if he is really trying to expose a conspiracy or just make a buck. IMO he is a fraud.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
i think obama is smarter than to sabatoge his 2012 campaign by lieing about osama bin ladens death. comon now
edit on 6-5-2011 by WEthepeople609 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shyster55
reply to post by ironsjack

It seems Alex Jones is doing it for the money. Its really hard to tell anymore if he is really trying to expose a conspiracy or just make a buck. IMO he is a fraud.

Should I make the same distracting argument for the only intention of ATS

Major motion pictures, high-end home goods, television shows and more have all encountered superior returns from their advertising on AboveTopSecret.com. We have a team that includes an experienced online advertising professional and a seasoned direct marketer who can help you with everything from a fast-track of an immediate insertion order of banners, to a complex affinity package that includes email, podcast, video, banner, site skins, custom units, and content sponsorship programs.

Our traffic and statistics page provides an overview of monthly traffic numbers and unique users. We regularly encounter over 1.8 million monthly absolute uniques and more than 11 million monthly page views.

Or am I mistaken and I can advertise my business for free on ATS . If so I would like the works and fries with that.

My guess this is to cover the cost to run ATS for all of us free loaders. Now if ATS expands to radio etc... I am thinking maybe you would see even more advertising to cover even more costs.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join