It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zawahiri betrayed Osama: Saudi paper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I am not sure if this is true but found a link to this story.

What are your thoughts ever since the chaos in Egypt? Is it a setup or false media accusation?

Al-Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden was betrayed by his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri who led US forces to his hideout as the two were involved in an intense power struggle, a Saudi newspaper has reported.

NEWS LINK
edit on 5-5-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Certainly intresting to say the least.. Part of me wonders if its part of a larger plan to destabalize Al Queida and force the group to break down among former group lines (Al Queida Egypt, Yemen etc).

It would be quickly dimissed if info like this came from Western Media. It has a bit more credibility coming from Saudi Sources.

If I had to guess this looks like a continuation of a plan to destablize the group further and designed to take advantage of the death of bin laden. If they are so sure that the US couldnt find him, then its more beleiveable to blame someone who had inside info.

I am curious as to what repercussions this artcile might have...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Certainly intresting to say the least.. Part of me wonders if its part of a larger plan to destabalize Al Queida and force the group to break down among former group lines (Al Queida Egypt, Yemen etc).

It would be quickly dimissed if info like this came from Western Media. It has a bit more credibility coming from Saudi Sources.

If I had to guess this looks like a continuation of a plan to destablize the group further and designed to take advantage of the death of bin laden. If they are so sure that the US couldnt find him, then its more beleiveable to blame someone who had inside info.

In other words break the group down so that the regions/countries can have their own War on Terrorism?

Sorta like dividing the cause that can fuel the military industrial might of individual regions/countries?

It is amazing to see that how the number 2 has not been in the news for such a long time. Perhaps he was put on the spot to give up # 1 ? and probably he cut a deal with US or Pakistan? now that Egypt is in turmoil, #2 can possibly make his way back into Egyptian Politics or Muslim Brotherhood somehow? Just a thought.

This is very possible since the president of Iran is a one time Student Rebel. Outlaws and Rebels upto certain extent in many societies are worshipped and in the modern societies, they settle down to become politician(s)
after they're tired of guns, they take up pen and push paper to do the dirty work of killing people

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Bingo but thing is that Saudi paper is a know propaganda machine I bet all the Taliban are laughing at this attempted psy ops
edit on 5-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit Obviously tho it is working on you Americans...
Question Id ask is do you trust your own media and if not why would you trust a Saudi one? If you do trust the media Ill be happy to start another thread to debate it

edit on 5-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Still a saudi paper meaning they are controlled by the Saudi Royals, who are complicit in the 9/11 attacks regardless if it was done by Osama or by BushCo. Help yourself to some steaming hot bs.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Still a saudi paper meaning they are controlled by the Saudi Royals, who are complicit in the 9/11 attacks regardless if it was done by Osama or by BushCo. Help yourself to some steaming hot bs.

Supposedly this is the newspaper site that has published the idea. I cannot read arabic scripture. Can someone translate whats on the website ?

AL WATAN NEWS

new topics

top topics

join