It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got a suggestion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have a suggestion for the anti-birthers...I am one of them...
I am ignoring the birther threads and I suggest you do the same...other wise you would go insane, almost as insane as them

They did as predicted...Long form came out...claims of fake followed. Nothing will stop them...let them keep believing that Barack is not from here...let them keep their spokesperson..Ortiz

They lose and will never understand that...even they got to finally see their Long Form.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Dude, the long form was proven fake. Not assumed, PROVEN....what more do you want??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Dude, the long form was proven fake. Not assumed, PROVEN....what more do you want??

By who exactly....professionals? With what kind of credentials? They must have some type of background we can look into to be making such claims.

Or is it the youtube kid...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Birthers...this is not a debate on your kerazee theories...so please shush...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

The only thing that's been proven to be fake is the assumption that birthers are anything other than complete nut jobs. Should have called their group the "Planters Party" after all the mixed nuts that make up their constituency.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Birthers...this is not a debate on your kerazee theories...so please shush...

Sorry you all have me mistaken for a birther....I thought the long form was already proven fake? I really could care less because nothing can take away that Obama is the worst president ever anyways...No matter where he is from..

top topics

join