It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is King of Reality: Mega Rant against the Sheeples

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com... -conspiracy.html

Here is Alex's "million dollar bet"

When you type in "UN child slave trade" into google you get this website:

www.infowars.com...

I think this MEGA-RANT is awesome. I'm trying to watch the entire show. Is this not great inspiration?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
hahaha Alex Jones annoys me when he's talking and goes "well 9/11 was an ururuurgghughu inside job" other than that he is pretty cool. I didn't like him for a while but now I know he's the guy to watch.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Freaking AWESOME!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I cant stand Ian Collins, the guy presenting the show. I've phoned into his show before and managed to stay on my feet when he started to quizz me on why I attended the G20 protests. Alex could be so much more effective if he didn't get so excited, still good to see him sticking it to Collins

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
i was certainly on the fence about Alex Jones, not so much for anything he has done, but more because most of us simply don't know who and what to trust.

but recently i believe his true colors have shown. he is in it to win it and i am with this man 100%.

LIIIBBBBEERRTTTYYYY!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pjp14

I'm with you brother. lol I sound like Hulk Hogan

Alex certainly is becoming a force to be reckoned with, if he loses that silly attitude he has like "making fun" of the elite he'd be unstoppable. I think that makes him lose credibility. And that friggin Bullhorn lol.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
He got a tad mad,eh?

I do not always agree with Alex's conclusions, but he does educate me, and I am thankful.

Ignorance is our enemy, and he's a patriot for fighting it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
reply to post by pjp14

Alex certainly is becoming a force to be reckoned with, if he loses that silly attitude he has like "making fun" of the elite he'd be unstoppable. I think that makes him lose credibility. And that friggin Bullhorn lol.

The bullhorn is a great iconic imagery of Alex Jones. Waking Life and Scanner Darkly are great megaphone speeches and he sold his megaphone for 50,000 dollars on E-bay so someone must like it.

And notice how the making fun is not factually inaccurate, the host after listening to Alex Jones' elite voice did not question it but rather asked if it was not plausible. Comedians use voices all the time, Alex Jones is a comedian of sorts in that having this knowledge is so superior to the "sheeples" logic that it almost becomes a joke. ALMOST, if it weren't so sad. If Alex Jones didn't have a heart, he would be a comedian, but since he does, this is not funny it's tragic (wanted to clarify for those who would claim I called Jones a comedian).

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I agree with Alex about 90% of the time, and that's about 1000% more than I agree with anyone else on the radio. He can get a bit haughty once in a while, but he's telling the truth, man. People have got to start opening their eyes about the domination of the unwashed masses by the corporate-government elites. Spread the word!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
hes a fruit loop and we all know it but we have enough respect for the guy to hear him out and most of the time we agree because it's right. people are asleep when it comes to anything but their television and social media.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

reply to post by pjp14

The bullhorn is a great iconic imagery of Alex Jones. Waking Life and Scanner Darkly are great megaphone speeches and he sold his megaphone for 50,000 dollars on E-bay so someone must like it.

He should just go ahead and start selling a line of bullhorns with his face on them, he'd be able to single-handedly fund the fight! Or become a Bilderberg himself, if he got too rich, hahahahahah

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Hear, hear, bro! He's like a serious George Noory. I like his show better than Noory because he has a better focus on real-world issues, unlike Coast-to-Coast. Nice sig, BTW!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousJoe

Originally posted by filosophia

reply to post by pjp14

He should just go ahead and start selling a line of bullhorns with his face on them, he'd be able to single-handedly fund the fight! Or become a Bilderberg himself, if he got too rich, hahahahahah

That's a good idea. He has a "nuke alert" key chain, but not a bull horn for sale on his website. Someone should contact his marketing department and tell them to start producing ones for 49.95 or something, it's what every infowarrior needs to get their message heard.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I can't believe you guys are support AJ based on what was posted by the OP, the goal of the information movement is to wake up the sheeple, how effective is AJs method of communication ? It is not, this would immediately turn people off! This makes all of us who are acting vigilantly to spread the truth look like idiots, like crazy people!!

This does not help the movement. Although I think Alex gets some great information to the people, I also suspect him of being a part of the problem, look for the video of him barging in on an anti gun protest google dis info Alex Jones you will see some strong support for this theory.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm a little older than probably a good number of you. OK....I admit it, I'm 53. But, I'm a Capricorn and we are like fine wine, we only get better with age. Alex Jones....I agree with 90%. I get squimish when he starts screaming using the "hands down your pants" line. That to me is a turn off. I do not go along with what the TSA is doing, especially checking out little kids diapers, but I think he needs to find a new line. When he starts screaming that, I turn him off. And, that is probably my loss. I can see many, many things that used to be the norm, and have been taken away because we live in a world of fear. Heck, I remember being 10 and trick or treating starting at 6pm and not stopping till midnight. I covered the whole town twice (went home and changed costumes...my bad.) It was all great until some idiot got off on shoving needles in apples. What was really bad is that the person never got prosecuted. But, then trick or treat ended with in class parties or church parties. No more door to doors. That is just a mindless example of something little that blew up into a huge mess by people who live in fear. I would love to let my kids experience the joy of meeting their neighbors and filling up their sack with all sorts of homemade goodies. Now you would probably be labled a home-grown terrorist if you tried such things. Now instead of needles in apples, we are constantly reminded to look for the latest bomb, dropped off in a backpack, by guys in turbins. (sp?) We have lost so much in freedom. I find it all very sad. I have to say...I have grown a backbone after listening to Alex long enough and I think that is a good thing....everyone needs a backbone.
PS> If Alex Jones reads this, please don't rip me apart about the halloween thing. I'm new here and I do listen to you almost everyday. Thanks

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
My reaction to Jones is that he is sincere. He makes me think of John The Baptist of the Bible. Also, Paul Revere during the American revolution. Those types are more hated than liked, and often get whacked. I have read the very negative posts here in this forum about Alex. Do they then convert me? No. When Jones tells about new draconian stuff the government is implementing, he references where you can plainly see it's real. There's nothing "conspiracy theory" about that.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by smcneil01

the TSA has been sued for getting a bit too frisky, and lost, so there's nothing factually inaccurate about what he says. They lift women's shirts up, feel up children, and yes, stick hands down people's pants. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
and the sheeples lap it up

lol, that sword cuts both ways

this place is comedy gold

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

He gives the facts. He makes videos illustrating the facts with catchy music and high definition video, for free. He has experts on explaining the facts.

When all these doesn't work, he gets a little mad and attacks those who attack him. Is that so wrong? If you want scientific arguments, he has plenty of expert guests on his show, so if that doesn't work maybe a little screaming is the only thing.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

finding Alex puts a whole new perspective on the MSM propaganda. He is a serious journalist who speaks the open truth that is right before your eyes but you don't put it together because we have been lured to sleep!

<<   2 >>

join