It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Osama Executed?? Maybe....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Some guy on Sky News, sorry didn't catch his qualifications/job, anyway this guy says "They won't release Osamas photos because he has an eye missing and a hole in the back of his head... this could fuel the conspiracy theories that he was executed"..... well... Hmmmmm check this out too. The out the reporter who came on later says "Osama was killed after fire fight, he had a large wound at the back of his head.."

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder.. I'll try and find links.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

None of us here on ATS are going to be convinced he is really dead until like Angelina and Billy Bob we are carrying a little vial of his blood around our necks along with a DNA report complete with notary signature and raised seal.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I actually believe he died years back, either from that disease he has that Steve P says on the Alex Jones show or he was brought in and THEN executed. I want to see the body to confirm that he is dead and I want someone to look over the body to clarify it's him. I don't want the President to tell me the guy who "brought the towers down" is dead but you can't see the body.

join