It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's going on in Columbia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I was perusing the RSOE site this morning and noticed that there is a "COMPLEX EMERGENCY" in Columbia affecting 32 Provinces. Yet there are very little details, no news, and no updates. Just wondering what may be going on down there. Any ATS'ers have any information?

Here's the link to RSOE: hisz.rsoe.hu...

There are a couple of other questionable emergencies affecting the U.S. as well.(particularly this one: hisz.rsoe.hu...)

It is such a fascinating site, I just wish the updates were more informative.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You should check Event description :

Over 29,000 people have been forced to leave their homes in Colombia due to massive floods triggered by torrential rains, the Colombian Red Cross (CRC) said. "The situation remains difficult" as rain continues to fall in 24 of Colombia's 32 provinces, CRC official Cesar Uruena said. The worst affected are people living in the basins of Colombia's two most important rivers - the Magdalena and the Cauca, he said. In La Dorada town on the banks of the Magdalena, 4,200 families have fled. Another 1,700 families were evacuated in Puerto Boyaca town. The level of the Magdalena rose after dam operators began releasing water from a rain-swollen reservoir near the southwestern city of Neiva. "We have had more than a year of daily rains," the CRC official said.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by borutp

Duh!
Stupid me. Thanks.

new topics

join