It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head Of CIA – Reports Obama Watched Bin Laden Die Are Lies, Admits NO LIVE RAID VIDEO FOOTAGE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
For days now several officials inside the US Government and several corporate media outlets have reported that President Obama and other US officials watched live video footage of the Osama Bin Laden assassination raid inside the situation room at the White House.

Screen shots of BS Lying MSM News Headlines

"Obama watched live video of Bin Laden raid, US Official says" - CNN

"Obama Watched Bin Laden Die On Live Video As Shoot-out beamed to White House"- The Daily Mail

"Obama 'Watched Him Die'" -The Sun

FOLLOWED BY:

All of those stories — LIES! CIA Chief Admits There Was NO Live Video Footage Of Osama Bin Laden Compound Raid

The head of the CIA who was responsible for delivering the live video feed to the White House situation room admitted in a PBS interview there was no live footage of the raid.

Osama bin Laden dead: Blackout during raid in bin Laden compound

The head of the CIA admitted yesterday there was not live video footage of the riad on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events. - The Telegraph

Yes, the stories we have been hearing for days, lies. The dramatic media reports, told over and over again in graphic detail to make it sink into our heads that Bin Laden has finally been killed, nothing more than sick imagination of those writing the script for this massive propaganda piece.

That’s correct, newspeak right out of a chapter of Orwell’s 1984. All lies planted into our high by a lying federal government. Obama and all of the other officials who told all of our corporate media outlets they watch live video of Osama Bin Laden being assassinated, an intriguing story that never happened.

http://(nolink)/2011/05/05/head-cia-admits-live-video-footage-osama-bin-laden-compound-raid-22288/

edit on 5-5-2011 by alexhiggins732 because: formatting

edit on 5-5-2011 by alexhiggins732 because: source link, formatting

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Please include your sources.

edit: I find this all very suspicious. Just like 9/11 , I just can't help but think that the government is once again lying to the world and most importantly to the citizens. Like a mother lying to a child. I just don't want to make wild accusations such as Osama been dead for 10 years now or Osama is still alive. Because only the higher ups really know what happened.
edit on 5-5-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alexhiggins732

Whats a couple of minutes either way?

Why don't people just start posting

I hate Obama and that is why I do not believe anything that comes out of the White House?

At least keep it real.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

Added link, fixed formatting.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Here's the related new story from yesterday or the day before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My comment there was...show me where official sources ever said they watched it live.

Yes, it does seem that the "news" media and consequently it's readers made a lot of assumptions about this and unfortunately now it's burned into a good chunk of the collective consciousness.

Just another small, if relatively insignificant, example of how this happens. But pile enough of these relatively insignificant false "facts" and we all know the results...confusion, decisions and support based on false assumptions, killing people, and wars.
edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: fixed typo

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

it makes me laugh how transparent the tactics of the american regime are, it is all a total distraction, by making these stories they create creadence to the assumption that obl was actually assasinated , basically they say they killed him, everyone doubts story, " we watched live video", still people doubt, "he was armed and hiding behind his wife", people start listening a bit,"he wasnt armed or hiding behind his wife", people start to condemn the killing of an unarmed man, start pointing the moral finger at obama, "we didnt watch it live", by arguing the rights and wrongs of how obl was dispatched we are automatically accepting that it happened, i know i have missed a lot of the wild claims from the whitehouse but i hope that is enough to get the picture, i even read today that he was high on home grown weed, its all getting a bit stoooopid

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What if they are just saying that so they don't have to release the footage?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
You know, it has just about come to the point, that if someone out of DC is flapping their jaws, we should just come to expect it is a half truth at best. An outright lie at worst....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Here's the related new story from yesterday or the day before

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My comment there was...show me where official sources ever said they watched it live.

Yes, it does seem that the "news" media and consequently it's readers made a lot of assumptions about this and unfortunately now it's burned into a good chunk of the collective consciousness.

Just another small, if relatively insignificant, example of how this happens. But pile enough of these relatively insignificant false "facts" and we all know the results...confusion, decisions and support based on false assumptions, killing people, and wars.
edit on 5/5/2011 by ~Lucidity because: fixed typo

Several top officials have made such statements including Brenner, who first revealed the other fiasco,

Live blog documents it along with other BS pushed out by the MSM. Was reported by CNN and others on live tv and an link to the companion web story on CNN an entry in the live blog when cnn first reported it on TV.
http://(nolink)/2011/05/01/breaking-news-feds-finally-admit-osama-bin-laden-dead-confirmed-dna-test-21932/

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

edit: I find this all very suspicious. Just like 9/11 , I just can't help but think that the government is once again lying to the world and most importantly to the citizens. Like a mother lying to a child. I just don't want to make wild accusations such as Osama been dead for 10 years now or Osama is still alive. Because only the higher ups really know what happened.
edit on 5-5-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

He IS the source!

On topic, nothing surprises me when it comes to the deception of this administration.

LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I think it has something to do with that helicopter crash?? what if those 25 Minutes were of them destroying it or it shows the new tech they have?? I dunno it's 9/11 all over again.. more holes than the OS of 9/11

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Didn't someone say in one of the WH press conferences when asked if Obama watched the raid say something about them having "visuals" ? I dont know what visuals could be.....he sort of danced around the question. I think it was on Monday.....forget the guys name, Brennen maybe? Anyone know a place to watch that again?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
On topic, nothing surprises me when it comes to the deception of this administration.

Can someone show me where the administration reported that they had watched this live? Who lied exactly? These rags or the administration?

This blog sites the SUN, the Daily Mail and the telegraph (Where's the WND link?)
Anyway, anyone in that room say they were watching a live feed or is that just what these 'sources' assumed and reported? Or are blogs and rags the only source of this "lie"?

Can someone clear this up? Does anyone want the truth? Or is this just another "let's make up our own lies about our oppressors" thread?

SHOW ME THE LIE.
Thanks.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So, I can infer that the helmet cam views they said they saw, they now deny seeing. I bet they were really biblical, like the whole story. They Obama impersonater must have begged for his life. Obama gets a nice Roman uniform for this tale out of some holy book.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So, if they weren't watching a live feed, then why the hell did Hillary look shocked in the photo? Oh, maybe it was a CCTV recording of Bill and Monica in the Oval Office.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I could of swore I heard it on the news or read it that there was video footage but there was like 25 minutes of blacked out footage ???? this is what I mean .. who is messing these conflicting stories up the media or Obama and crew ??? Oh and I think his wife is in custody right now .. is she hiding out from the al quda ?? they say she is in protective custody makes one wonder .. maybe she got sick of never seeing daylight and was part of this whole OBL mission .. that just crossed my mind ..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

LOL's you owe me coke sir, I spat it out.

Sky News said Hillary was shocked because of the helicopter crash... hmmmm fishy fishy fishy. Obama just keeps losing credibility. I don't believe one word of this Osama story, it stinks of lies and deception.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This is what was said in the press briefing on Monday, May 2, 2011, by John Brennan. He says "real time visibility" .....not sure what that means. Real time visibility sounds like it could be video.
Source

Q In the Situation Room yesterday, could you describe how you were monitoring the goings-on? It’s been described as a very tense -- understandably, a very tense scene. Were you watching the operation? Were you -- were you listening to it? How were you getting your information? MR. BRENNAN: The principals convened yesterday around midday. There were others who -- we were here early yesterday morning. The President joined us then early afternoon before the operation got underway. When the operation did get underway, then the President rejoined the group, and we were able to monitor in a real-time basis the progress of the operation from its commencement to its time on target to the extraction of the remains and to then the egress off of the target. It was probably one of the most anxiety-filled periods of time, I think, in the lives of the people who were assembled here yesterday. The minutes passed like days. And the President was very concerned about the security of our personnel. That was what was on his mind throughout. And we wanted to make sure that we were able to get through this and accomplish the mission. But it was clearly very tense, a lot of people holding their breath. And there was a fair degree of silence as it progressed, as we would get the updates. And when we finally were informed that those individuals who were able to go in that compound and found the individual that they believe was bin Laden, there was a tremendous sigh of relief that what we believed and who we believed was in that compound actually was in that compound and was found. And the President was relieved once we had our people and those remains off target. Q Was it -- was there a visual, or was it just radio reports or phone reports you were getting? MR. BRENNAN: We were able to monitor the situation in real time and were able to have regular updates and to ensure that we had real-time visibility into the progress of the operation. I'm not going to go into details about what type of visuals we had or what type of feeds that were there, but it was -- it gave us the ability to actually track it on an ongoing basis.

edit on 5-5-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by OldCorp

Can someone show me where the administration reported that they had watched this live? Who lied exactly? These rags or the administration?

This blog sites the SUN, the Daily Mail and the telegraph (Where's the WND link?)
Anyway, anyone in that room say they were watching a live feed or is that just what these 'sources' assumed and reported? Or are blogs and rags the only source of this "lie"?

Can someone clear this up? Does anyone want the truth? Or is this just another "let's make up our own lies about our oppressors" thread?

SHOW ME THE LIE.
Thanks.

You are joking right? The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Telegraph and CNN... the list goes on and on who reported it? Are you not even looking at the screen shots of the stories?

As far as watching it, Check out AC360 for the time and data quoted on the live blog. It was first reported on CNN TV then I updated the live blog with a quote from CNN's blog. Its all right there.

I guess some people are just in denial that they are being lied to by big brother, kind of like little kiddies in shock when the find out there mommy has been lying to them about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Top officials vs official statements are two different things. So Brenner's statement was what exactly? And what did "someone" pass that on as and add to it? I don't know Brenner...was he there in the room and in that photo?

As for the rest, goes to my point exactly. People making assumptions and embellishing what they thought they heard. That's how the word gets out.

The White House released that photo. News writers or passers on and their readers and consequently their listeners assumed from it that it meant they watched live and it grew from there. The White House realized what had happened and clarified the statement. Some responsible people noted the clarification, others didn't, or worse yet, just let it go because of ego, because of carelessness, because they simply just didn't see it (and so will continue operating under a false assumption and continue spreading it), or because it suited their own purpose to leave the misinformation as is.

When this amount of information is flying around in an event as "huge" as this, it's easy to both misspeak and misinterpret. We ALL share the responsibility here...officials, the "news" media, and us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join