It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mtr Netanyahu criticises Syria for slaughtering her own people - has he had a lobotomy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I have just had to stomach Netanyahu on Adan Boulton's Sky New, tv criticising another country for killing its subjects.

Whilst it laudable to say that kind of treatment of ones citizens is quite incorrect. I am flabbergasted, he has the brass neck to criticize any where else on this earth after his attacks on Lebonon and Gaza.

I know he is desperate to galvanize and get others to attack Iran and obviously Syria is a friendly country to Iran, but does he really think he can actually come on my tv and show this kind of manipulation and hypocracy and get away with it.

This man has sunk so low in my estimation even if he stood on a ladder, he would never raise his head above the gutter.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ouch, your going to be geting alot of angry people on this thread, the usual cries of you behing anti semite and holocaust denier will come soon eheheh...

Oh there gonna be saying that there santa claus chosen ones, they have the right lol, hope your up for a long line of disinfo and such...

But thanks for bringing it up, these clowns will get there due one day eheheh

have a nice day alll

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Netanyahu is a master of deception. I have seen him make countless campaigns on the American and British news channels spreading propaganda. The sad thing is a fair bit of people believe it. He has charisma that only someone who can see past his lies can see through. Thankfully as of lately the Israeli government isn't as good at selling their snake oil as they used to be.

As for what is happening in Syria, I do not condone. I am not trying to belittle what is happening in Syria due to Netanyahu's previous actions. I just think it is ironic that out of all people to step up and speak out it would be him. He likes to use the word "terrorist" over and over when speaking about other groups of people. I think he should look in the mirror.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Netanyahu criticises Syria for slaughtering her own people

That's because it will leave less of the Syrian people for the Israeli soldiers to slaughter & get their jollies.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The Israelis have never opened fire on crowds like that, in spite of what you might hear.

To be fair though, in many cases the Israeli government and IDF are indiscriminate in whether there will be civilian casualties or not, sometimes in the heat of battle or during split second decisions, where it is somewhat more understandable, and sometimes not, which is completely unacceptable.

Furthermore Israel is locked in a conflict that is waged within densely populated areas, and is attacked on a daily basis..

To make a long story short- It's more complex than "Israel likes to shoot at unarmed people", anyone claiming otherwise perhaps can't imagine that there are two sides to the narrative being sold over the internet and in many blogs and forums.

Syria on the other hand is just shooting people because they want reelections..

Netanyahu is not clean, that's for sure, and no unarmed civilian deserves to die, on either side, but there are a few fair points to be made about the circumstances.

With respect,
Eliad.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

So you're basically doing the same thing you're accusing anyone pro Israeli of doing...

What does that make you then?

Have a nice day.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive
Ouch, your going to be geting alot of angry people on this thread, the usual cries of you behing anti semite and holocaust denier will come soon eheheh...

Oh there gonna be saying that there santa claus chosen ones, they have the right lol, hope your up for a long line of disinfo and such...

But thanks for bringing it up, these clowns will get there due one day eheheh

have a nice day alll

Your prediction was right, you must be psychic, lol!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Netanyahu is a joke and a laughingstock. Everything he says has to be taken with a grain of salt. I've never met someone who compulsively lies more then him. Whenever Netanyahu says he's going to do something, always expect the opposite.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Few facts to cool down your just anger:
Lebanon and Gaza are NOT Israeli subjects. Wars because one country (Israel) is attacked by parliament fraction from another country (Hizbollah) or by dozens of rockets daily by leadership of Gaza in which there are large civilian casualties is still not the same as shooting dozens of unarmed protestors in the streets. Huge difference,really.
Netanyahu did not attack Lebanon nor Gaza. Not him personally -as far as i am aware - and not him as Prime minister.
Of course once person hears word Israel and there is this red mist in the eyes and he losses all capability to think rationally - then certainly facts are not that important.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad

The Israelis have never opened fire on crowds like that, in spite of what you might hear.

To be fair though, in many cases the Israeli government and IDF are indiscriminate in whether there will be civilian casualties or not, sometimes in the heat of battle or during split second decisions, where it is somewhat more understandable, and sometimes not, which is completely unacceptable.

Furthermore Israel is locked in a conflict that is waged within densely populated areas, and is attacked on a daily basis..

To make a long story short- It's more complex than "Israel likes to shoot at unarmed people", anyone claiming otherwise perhaps can't imagine that there are two sides to the narrative being sold over the internet and in many blogs and forums.

Syria on the other hand is just shooting people because they want reelections..

Netanyahu is not clean, that's for sure, and no unarmed civilian deserves to die, on either side, but there are a few fair points to be made about the circumstances.

With respect,
Eliad.

I hadn't commented on Assad's despicable killing of his own people as the same dreadful situation is going on in a number of countries such as Bahrain. The situation in the Middle East is that most countries have had a number of civilian casualities and deaths, regardless of the method used to incur those deaths and that includes Israel and nobody in any of these countries condones these deaths, apart from those behind the guns.

The point of my post was that I could not believe Mr Netanyahu, whose own Government and IDF, have been indiscriminate concerning their own civilian casualities, actually thought he had either: the moral high ground to criticise Assad for his civilian casualities , or the right to try to incite other countries to intervene in Syrian affairs. Would he have liked other countries to have intervened in Israel's affairs?

Everyone knows his motive, he wants Iran invaded but it would appear from his tv appearance, he would like other countries to do it for him. I don't believe he sincerely cares about Syrian casualities, he has never commented, or concerned himself about any other country's casualities before when I have heard him interviewed..

It feels a little like part of the world is walking a tightrope, one slip and all hell will break out So many Governments seem to be working against both their own people and other governments. People everywhere deserve better than this. I hope Mr Netanyahu does not get his own way over Iran, because it will mean misery for all of us, with repercussions throughout the world. The bankers will simply be the winners as usual because they will finance both sides and everywhere will be polluted with depleted uranium.

With respect
Lynda

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Then we're in agreement on most points.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
He just has his knickers in a twist because its not israelis doing the killing...

new topics

top topics

join