It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Success of the May 5th Debate + Moneybomb Crucial to my Decision!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi all,

This is my first thread and I hope it reaches a few people. In, little over, 3 hours Ron Paul will be involved in the South Carolina Debate Day. I have no doubt whatsoever that he will answer all his questions honestly, open a few minds and begin the journey of waking the populous up.

My main worry is that there won't be enough money raised to convince him to run:

This Thursday, May 5th, I have agreed to participate in the Fox News debate in Greenville, South Carolina. The debate itself will be a major factor in determining if we launch a full-fledged campaign later in the month.

source

For many years now, Ron Paul has been the voice of reason in congress. He's the only politician I've encountered who I believe. To me, and many other revolutionaries, he is the silver lining round this dark cloud of society. If (and I stress the if, because I know there's a slim chance he'll make it) he runs and wins, I genuinely think he will make changes to better not just America, but due to economic domino effect, the rest of the world.

These changes will, most likely, happen gradually so don't expect massive changes on day one. But know that when Ron says he believes in something and will act on it, he will.

Back to the "Money Bomb". If the debate goes well, then more people wil be donating, but will it be enough? We always talk of acting, not reacting. In this case I see acting as making the investment in him now. Any Ron Paul supporters out there who genuinely want him to succeed, should watch the debate. It's going to be on FOX live.

I've just donated $50 (£30.20). I don't even live in the USA, but I see this as an investment. I hope that any other Ron supporters out there with a few spare $$ can donate. I know that life is pretty grim right now, and things are tight, but even a dollar from every supporter will generate a lot of money.

This is not a 'plead', I have faith that others follow.........

Smurf

NOTE:
donations can be made here
edit on 5-5-2011 by Thundersmurf because: sloppy spelling and missing link

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

Welcome brother.

Ron Paul for President “MONEY BOMB”

www.ronpaul.com...

Congressman Paul’s consistent voting record prompted one of his congressional colleagues to say, “Ron Paul personifies the Founding Fathers’ ideal of the citizen-statesman. He makes it clear that his principles will never be compromised, and they never are.” Another colleague observed, “There are few people in public life who, through thick and thin, rain or shine, stick to their principles. Ron Paul is one of those few.”

* He has never voted to raise taxes.
* He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
* He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
* He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
* He has never taken a government-paid junket.
* He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
* He voted against the Patriot Act.
* He voted against regulating the Internet.
* He voted against the Iraq war.
* He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
* He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Dr Paul is our last chance to take our country back. You can see him in the upcoming GOP debates in South Carolina on the 5th of May.

Donate to his money bomb and do your part in saving the Republic.

www.debateday.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

Props to you, not even an American voter, but you understand the ideology this man carries is world changing. I wish more people in America would wake up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WarChestNC

Hey warchest,

so glad people finally replied... for a few hours there i was worried ATS had no Ron Paul fans. Been a long time fan, he's gonna do some amazing things. Also, can't wait for him to wake up the world.

Peace

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmNotWill

Hell yeah i donated. After the inspiration he's given me over the years it was the least i could do. Lets hope more people get involved so he can really make a go of it.

Word

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I hope to God that he is successful. Not just for the sake of America and its people but for the rest of the world. People from Europe are really getting sick and tired of American lies and unjust wars.
This man will help to restore American credibility. I have many many American friends but unfortunately you guys are now the laughing stock of the world.

Edit: Just noticed his donations have jumped dramitcally in the last 24hours... Was looking at it a while ago and he was at ~100K.. Now its 707K
Go Ron!
edit on 5-5-2011 by Jeluzifus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeluzifus

Dr Paul was excellent tonight. He's the only one to get any real applause on the real issues. FOX news really set out against him early in the debate an carried all the way through it. What a shame for them.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ron Paul was on fire tonight. It was amazing. I loved every one of his answers. They were specific, detailed and to the point. No pussyfooting around from him.

However for those who did not stay tuned afterwards you may not know that the two leaders of the pack from this debate are:

1. Herman Cain (overwhelmingly)
2. Rick Santorum

No one even mentioned Ron Paul after the debates. Cain was a smooth talker and kept to the catch phrases. Of course the simple minds will be in a daze of joy listening to him. Unfortunately the simple minds make up the majority of the 29 delegates as about 20 or so raised their hands to say Herman Cain was their favorite. The same guy who was head of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I was utterly blown away by Paul. There was simply no comparison between him and the others.

Heck, he is probably the one I LEAST agreed with if you break it down issue by issue but I respected him the most because:

1). He said what he truly felt while I got the impression from others they only said what they felt the conservative public wanted to hear.

2). His answers had actual substance while the others constantly resorted to buzzwords and party rhetoric.

3). You can tell he would really go for what is best for the American people. Not just what he personally wants. As in, there are issues he is PERSONALLY against but he knows it shouldn't be the government's power to say what people do in their lives.

4). He never wavered while the others were changing their answers around all over the place.

5). He knew what he was talking about and had extreme confidence while the others looked very uncomfortable at times. Almost as if they were seeking out the crowd's approval and asking 'Am I doing OK? Is my opinion OK with you?' Ron's attitude exuded confidence and a 'This is where I stand. You in?' while the others gave off a sleazy politician air of playing the crowds.
edit on 5/5/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Oh for God's sake, a Money Bomb? Really? Who manages his campaign, Alex Jones?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

AJ took the idea of money bomb from Ron Paul's success with them for funding. I guess you didn't know but how could you being a liberal.

Ron Paul is up nearly a million dollars in one day by the way.
edit on 5-5-2011 by wayouttheredude because: added detail

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I thought he did very well tonight, even though I didn't get to watch all of it. He did come across as very confident and convincing to me; I liked all of his answers that I heard. I told my wife, I wish he was 6' 3" and sexy, lol. Unfortunately alot of people want a certain look in their leaders.

One thing I think that will hurt him with Repubs is his stance on the middle east. While I couldn't agree with him more, I think too many R's want to keep attacking countries in the M.E. because of the scary terrorists.

Last look, he was about 33 thousand short of a million dollars, guess he got some peoples attention

edit on 5/5/2011 by DelMar because: sleepy

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMar

looks like they reset it when it crossed $976,356.00
it is back up. it just crashed for a few.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
they just went over a million

second

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by hotbakedtater

AJ took the idea of money bomb from Ron Paul's success with them for funding. I guess you didn't know but how could you being a liberal.

Ron Paul is up nearly a million dollars in one day by the way.
I am not a liberal. I don't listen to or read about Ron Paul much outside snippets on this site, so you are right how would I know Ron Paul coined Money Bomb. Thanks for the education. I only hear Alex bleat about money bombs because I listen to him all the time.

Besides havent you ever heard of a joke before? I thought it was funny.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
i heard he raised 600k already not to bad at all I hope he runs

FnS for the op always good to see a positive thread like this

edit reading the comments and hes up to a million in a day thats the bomb right there lol
edit on 6-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Just got done watching the debate. Ron Paul is definitely the man!

I told myself I would not vote anymore after I voted for Obama, as I am tired of this whole system, both sides, but I will vote for Paul! Should of done it in 2008.

S&F

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Can you provide a link of his speech?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi all,

I'm so glad others have messaged back. I've been working and studyign like a maniac so not been on. here's the highlights of Ron's answers at the South Carolina debate day:

Enjoy.... and welcome to the revolution

Peaee

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I will campaign and vote for my Man Crush, Dr. Ron Paul.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join