It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is ST6 or "SEAL Team 6"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gncnew

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

My qualifications... You've probably noticed that I haven't posted any sources. The reason is simple... In the late 90's right out of high school I joined the Marine Corps. After Bootcamp and Infantry Combat Training, I reported to my MOS School 0231 (Intel Spec) NMITC Navy & Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center which is located in Dam Neck, Va , Dam Neck is ALSO the Home of DEVGRU So I'd see them when I went to work in the morning,During my time there I learned about our assets and how they were used and I also was able to talk with a few of the guys & needless to say I have the utmost respect for them. I'm glad they completed mission and all made it back safely.

Pogue... LOL

You didn't go to Infantry Combat Training, you went to MCT because you were a pogue just like me. Only went ICT if you were an 03 MOS.

I was a 5925 and then an 0211 (imagery)...

Super POG, Get it right! lol YOU knew I meant MCT , Bro... It's a Typo... there is no such animal as ICB , even though SOI is for ITB & MCT ... when you put SOI you think "Grunt"

BTW, did you mean 5952?... 5925 hasn't been open for decades? & 0211 is CI/HUMINT.... are you effin w/ me?

Semper Fi.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join