It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam and Muslims in the United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
do american religious fundamentalists fly planes into buildings? do they behead people in the modern world?

people need to understand the difference of any religious fanatism yeah christians get a bad wrap and they all are painted with a broad brush and the same can be said for islam and muslims.

if anything from the op we see is the parallels to pearl harbor and how the japanese were treated afterwards.

america has progressed past the rounding up muslims and confiscating their property and marching them off to camps( a real "fema" )camp of the time so to speak.

the radical islamic fundamentalist has well earned the contempt they deserve theres really nothing anyone can say that will ever change that just as i can sit here and say not all christians are evil it is an exercise in futility.

but what is getting old is the constant labeling of xenophobes and bigots when most people are guilty of the same.

i have read many posts on here people defending islam and then in a next thread condemn christians.

the do as i say not as i do attitudes are old.

edit on 5-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join