It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists says Comet Elenin has massive UFO Fleet following in formation in it’s tail

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Even tho this has already had a thread...

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is becoming one of the most observed long-period comets. At the moment, the overall number of CCD camera observations is approaching 1300, while the number of CCD observations of comet C/1996 B2 (Hyakutake) never exceeded 1000. Of course, for the most part that reflects the growth and accessibility of modern CCD cameras. I have underscored this fact for the conspiracy theorists who are saying that Comet Elenin is impossible to see in the sky and all its observations are being kept secret. Of course that is not the case, but let’s return to news about the comet.

April 8th at our observatory we carried out planned observations of Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin). An analysis of the results of the observations shows a rapid growth of the coma. Besides the internal compact gas envelope, the forming rarified external coma is also visible in the image. It’s diameter exceeds 1 minute of arc, or 80,000 km! It is possible that such a rapid growth of the coma is associated with the apparent superposition over it of the comet’s dust tail, which after opposition, still remains invisible to the Earthly observer.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Thanks for that

So if he's getting pictures like that what as NASA got

They must have updated images by now.

And reply to EvolEric ponder this what if heavens gate picked the wrong comet now wouldn't that be a bummer

Thanks

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is interesting! Remember a couple of months ago, it was reported that the Russians thought it the comet was being controlled? Something is fishy in Denmark.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Ok, let's say I believe this comet is the legendary Niburu.
And let's say that these Chinese scientists have seen UFO(s) in it's tail.
Why then would these beings, obviously capable of interstellar travel, not have contacted us yet?
Whatever they're here for, why haven't they made it known to the general population in an obvious and indisputable way?
A society capable of deep space travel would find no obstacles to overcome on our pale blue dot.
Our governments, military and disinformation network would not be able to cover their presence up for long. (if at all)

So why are they still 'slip-streaming' behind this 'comet' if their destination is actually Earth?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Here is a website by a guy who actually takes photos of comet elenin.

Amateur Astronomer

Here is a photo of the guy, with his BACKYARD telescope.
In his BACKYARD.
Like THOUSANDS of people around the world own.

Wow, that's a beast! I knew people had some decent telescopes, but.......well, that looks like one seriously awesome telescope.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by adityadaruler

Good Luck with those goals, maybe the added pressure of a time limit imposed by comet ELENIN will push to complete your goals! Maybe you will even be able to have a new set to work after completing the first set.

Before you know it you could be way ahead of the game, all thanks to good goal planning and a comet hurtling toward your living room! lol, well I hope it isn't hurtling toward your living room, but good luck with your goals anyway, keep us updated on your progress.

My Goals are:

1. Go completely bankrupt before UFO/Comet arrival
2. Use money obtained from attempted financial suicide to finishing building my spaceship.
3. Kidnap Bob Lazar and John Lear to get their 'Element 115' to power my spaceship
4. Get an ex-gf
5. Build a miniature 'Giant' sailboat inside a 'Nehi Grape' glass soda bottle

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Who do you believe, actual witnesses or what TPTB tell you? Therein is your answer.

Apparently, you believe any hoax website that tell you what you want to hear, without question.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Funny so many people are taking this as gospel, based on what a single website claims about the Chinese Space Agency, without a direct quote from the source.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invariance

So why are they still 'slip-streaming' behind this 'comet' if their destination is actually Earth?

galactic hide and seek. And maybe they have contacted some just gotta listen..

be well

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
What if that Heaven's Gate suicide was just "conditioning"...

What if they were right... and their souls really did get picked up?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
My Goals are:
3. Kidnap Bob Lazar and John Lear to get their 'Element 115' to power my spaceship

Not gonna happen

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
reply to post by mars1

Funny so many people are taking this as gospel, based on what a single website claims about the Chinese Space Agency, without a direct quote from the source.

I hope you are not referring to me as I said in my OP I don't buy it all links go to one source which one could say looks a tad shifty.

But as this thing gets closer this Elenin should get very interesting if nothing else.

Thanks

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think it's obvious that this is not projected to be an ordinary event. Maybe it will, but there is so much speculation. It seems as if tptb are leaving it up to us to decipher.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've actually considered that myself...

but I guess we will never know?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Okay, EVERYONE in this post seems to be overlooking one important fact... UFO does NOT mean alien space ship!

UFO = Unidentified flying object

There is "something" flying behind the comet that can not be identified as of yet.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1
Just found this elsewhere thought you may like it.

Based on reports published by China’s space agency, Sergio Toscano, director for Astronomical Research in Missions, said that behind the comet Elenin could be approaching a UFO.

Link thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

Intresting little read whether true or not. I liked this little bit at the end.

According to the Daily Chronicle, this phenomenon was corroborated by Rosie Redfiel, the new director of the Program of NASA’s Astrobiology. ”But when NASA began to make calculations and projections of orbit of the comet, they realized that something was wrong and the first thing they did was remove the website which provided information on this issue,”

To be honest I don't buy it but like I said thought you might like it

So what do you think

Thanks

edit on 043131p://2011-05-05T04:59:49-05:00055 by mars1 because: (no reason given)

I'm wiling to bet that this ufo is following either by the comets gravitational pull, or it is following to see how we react to a comet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join