It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soapy Bubble Rain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I live in Scotland and today it is raining and soapy bubbles seem to be mixed in with the rain? All the cars in front of me were creating a soapy bubble trail and puddles were filled with bubbles. It has not rained here in over a month. Anyone got any ideas on what is causing this? There have been a LOT of planes flying high overhead when it was dry leaving those trails that lasted for about half an hour. Could they have deposited something that is causing this weird type of rain?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Look forward to hearing some answers. Could be from whatever was being sprayed earlier. Any photos taken that you might be able to upload? This is where you need to get samples and organise lab tests at the local University.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Are you sure you're not over-reacting? Snap some photos and post them up for people to check out.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
where particularly in scotland? is it just in that area? any trees nearby? can you recall it ever happening before?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
In this time of year it may be due to pollen changing surface tension of water.
second

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Phoned the local section of the Scottish Environmental Protection Agency (SEPA) and they said this was normal after such a dry spell. Oil, detergents, etc lying on the road is being agitated by the rain and causing the bubbles. Nothing to worry about....?
I travelled from Glasgow to Hamilton which is about 11 miles and have drove round all the minor roads and the busy roads with the same effect being seen.
edit on 5-5-2011 by kalenga because: additions

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I am in Cincinnati, Ohio. I was riding my motorcycle home from work this morning, and it started to rain. It seemed to be out of no where. The rain seemed to be rather large drops at first, and left a white soapy looking water on the streets, my pants, and jacket. I personally cannot discount the soapy suds as being from the road, due to all the rain we have had lately, and with it being on my clothes, immediately from the start of the rain. I personally didnt really buy into the whole chemtrail stuff, but after that I'm starting to change my mind. I googled soapy rain when I got home, and find it odd that othere people are describing what I experienced today for my self. I pretty much just wanted to post, (first time poster, long time reader
) and try to find out more on this. I have never seen anything like it, seemed almost like water from a washing machine.... very weird. I passed through the "pop up shower" after about 5 miles, and it was perfectly sunny after that. I can say with 100 percent certainty that the "soapy" substance came from the sky...

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I got to this website by googling soapy rain. I am an older person and have never noticed anything quite like this. It looks like someone emptied a washing machine in the street. We have not had rain for a long time so maybe there is a buildup of 'something' on the roads. I will be watching in the next few days to see if it rains again is it as noticeable as it was today. I live in the southern U.S. where we have been having a heat wave of late.

top topics

join