It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LATEST: Two mid-level al-Qaida leaders killed in Yemen, country's defence ministry says. More detai

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Two mid-level al-Qaida leaders have been killed in Yemen today in a remote province where the terrorist group is active, the news service of the Yemeni defence ministry said, AP reports:

The defence ministry identified the men as two brothers, Musa'id and Abdullah Mubarak, and said they were killed in Shabwa. Some residents said they saw a drone in the air while others reported an explosion following what they thought was a rocket in the air.

Is this a mere coincidence or the first dividend of the computer files and paper documents seized from Bin Laden's house in Abbotabad?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Id like to believe that these two were indeed revealed by information captured during the OBL raid and hope that we see much more good come from this information. Its time for all the hard work and intelligence to pay off and bring this to a close.... This story is still breaking more details will be comming soon...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

for all you know anyone you hear about being killed thats 'al-qaeda' could easily be an innocent civilian, i wouldnt be so quick to condone killing of people on the myth they are 'al-qaeda'

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
must have been owners of the phone numbers that were sewn on to obls clothes

edit on 5/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
...when I got too old for my imaginary friends...

I killed them too

Its call growing up

edit on 5/5/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FuGGer
must have been owners of the phone numbers that were sewn on to obls clothes

edit on 5/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

Chances are

I'm sure we might see more such members being taken out for a brief period.

top topics

join