It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Angst Now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
To preface and stem off the obvious due to the nature of my thread...I was not a member when President Bush invaded Afghanistan nor Iraq. Get over it, some of us didn't discover this forum until way afterwards.

That said...Where is the angst? The fire we saw in the public from protesters when they all believed Bush lied? Or that he is falsifying evidence? Or that he mislead Americans? Am I missing something here with our current president? Since he is of the Democrat name he gets a pass? He can dip and dodge while presenting nothing or claiming everything?

I understand the storm for President Bush came a bit later in the war with Iraq, but it was there. So why are not the same people rising up and saying "Hey, President Obama! We went through this BS with the last one and we thought you were different."

Truly this Forum topic is dead on...Political Madness indeed and ATS shows its face.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I decided to retract that last statement.

Here's my thought:
People are very busy trying to keep their head above water. For most people, there is so much stress and negativity in their everyday struggle to keep food on the table, pay the bills, hold their family's together that
they no longer even want to keep with current events because it is so goddamn sad. People have to see the b.s. before they question it. Another thing is, I've noticed that people in general are doing everything they can to be competitive and/or rip each other off to the point of obsession to hold on to what they have and simply get by.
I see a trend where when people do start to look around, they see the b/s, but they are too intimidated by the govt. to look around. More people are looking around and the pressure is building. When the people by large have had enough, it won't be like in the past where it was like a long whimper. It will be more like a sudden explosion. To tell you the truth, I think that's what our government wants. They are slowly calling us out. But the people will only take so much.
edit on 5-5-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

face it,the agendas gonna continue till its all over,live in the now cuzz when the time comes youll regret not enjoying the last days

new topics

join