It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting comments to the Street View and other ATS videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I have watched several of these, and can't ever seem to post a comment. Been a member for ages, but all I get is failure when I try to comment on the videos. Assuming others have this issue as well, because all the videos I watch never seem to have a single comment. Are we supposed to be able to comment on these? Is there something I am missing? Are they to not be commented on? If so, why does it allow us to try and add comments?

They talk about some interesting topics, that I am sure many would love to discuss, but the comment feature (at least for me) isn't working there.

What happens is this: I try and post a comment. Often (because I tend to talk a lot), I get a notice that the comment must be shorter than 500 characters, though there is no counter for that. Then, if I make it really short, I am told I am not allowed to post comments. Frustrating, to say the least! Did a search, and couldn't locate anything on this topic.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
You need to use the ATS Video Forum to discuss the videos. Each video has its own thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

join