It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream about Comet Elenin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PathofEnoch

That's chilling, thankfully my dreams are not that bad, in fact I never dream of stuff like this at all, I'm always dreaming of flying through space on ships lol. This is why this dream was a shock to me and so I posted about it. May does feel odd.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISis12RA12ELohim
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Lately I am tired A LOT but, I was told it might be due to low Vitamin D so, I am increasing the intake, if that is not it then I have no clue.

Yeah I take 2000IU (50mcg) of Vit D per day and it keeps me in order.
On your OP dream, I think a lot of people including myself are getting some foreboding dreams of late etc. I would say a majority are due to the current mental state of the conscious mind reflected in the dreaming of the sub-conscious of people . But however some are what I would call, " Forward flashes" Which are dreams where they are living a reality in the dream of a future state of the timeline of this reality if nothing changes etc. Hence I have had these dreams in the past and I freaked out and felt the realisation of them when that dream re-enacted that moment in time and space when it eventuated. And then I had that deja vu feeling and then remembered the dream I had was a, "Forward Flash" Well I guess then we have been warned if yours is an actual Forward flash???

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by onthelookout

How right you are!< I had a dream when I was younger that happened just before 9-11 that was pretty much almost like yours, In the dream I was on a flight to NYC, I was sitting on an isle seat and the window seat was vacant. Everything was going normal but to this day I remember in the dream something felt strange about it, even in the dream I knew the dream was was strange and I was subconsciously trying to figure out why, then out of nowhere a man all dressed in white appeared in the seat, he said, this plane is going to go down in NYC and many will die, but don't worry you will be fine. Then he vanished and it was like he was never there. The plane began trembling and moving very very fast and all I remember was darkness and then I stepped out of an unusually large hole in the ground and I could see nothing but smoke, and then a whole bunch of beings that looked like that 'messenger' holding their arms out to me asking me if I wanted to stay on Earth for some reason, then I woke up.

Shortly after 9-11 happened, and it was just after I had moved from NYC to Florida, I heard about it from a friend who told me to turn on the TV and see what was going on, I did and at first I saw the first plane, I seriously thought maybe the pilot was drunk.But anyways, that was the only dream I had like that, and then this one about Comet Elenin. Ever since then I have been wishing that bastard away. I know it wont do much but, if it does bring friends it can deter the damage somehow, one can always hope! I totally agree that dreams are sometimes more then dreams, my mom has dreams like these too. As well as my sister. I honestly think that we humans can 'See' things and so much more but were made to believe it is all coincidence or misfires of the brain or 'insanity', the ones in power want us to hide ours.
edit on 5/11/2011 by ISis12RA12ELohim because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
I've, over the past year or two, had reoccurring dreams of tidal waves. I freaking hate tidal waves.

The main thing they discuss about the Elenin thingy, is that it isn't going to crash into the planet, but pass by. Apparently it's huge, not the typical comet or whatever (there is a post on here from today with an IR pic of it). Anyway, it's massive gravitational pull is supposed to pull water up over the majority of the earth in massive tsunamis. There's historical recordings about massive amounts of water on the earth at periodical time frames (see the bad news from NASA post on here)

I'm on the fence about it all, but being stationed on the gulf coast it freaks me out a bit.
edit on 5-5-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

I have also had many many dreams about tidal waves in coastal places. Could be past life memories maybe? Or could be future projections. My sister has also had some very intense dreams about major flooding.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Was your dream recent, recent? like in the past two months?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ISis12RA12ELohim

Dreams are just dreams, and from what I've heard everywhere other than ATS, comet Elenin is not out of the ordinary, or massive. It's just a little comet that we will be able to see around fall with some telescopes. I don't know where people get the idea that it's massive...?

Anyways, I wouldn't worry about it, I've had some crazy dreams about terrorism lately, earthquakes in random states, and the like, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's a sign of anything. Sometimes the brain likes to play some not so funny tricks on us.

I'm not trying to downplay the way you feel, but no use worrying , even if it happened, not much anyone could do.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Avyuir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

That makes sense too, I have no idea what my dream is, all I know is that the part where you say living in a future timeline makes sense because it felt that way certainly

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Ok here is something interesting that I remembered after reading your post in regards to my sister's dream and another member of this forums child having a dream or something I will copy and paste the conversation I had with my sister. I apologize for the poor grammar, it was a very fast discussion on chat and we didn't have much time.

I ask my sister if she's had any weird dreams lately and this is her reply:

[6:38:17 PM] o: the stars told us that the world was gona end and then suddenly there was no more gravity and it was scarry and big earthquakes and everyone was dying and i was scared for me and A--
[6:38:26 PM] M: wow thats so strange
[6:38:34 PM] o: yeah
[6:38:36 PM] o: why?
[6:38:46 PM] M: ok well one of the forums i visited
[6:38:54 PM] M: a guy posted about his 3 year old son
[6:38:55 PM] o: yeah...
[6:39:02 PM] M: he just randomly woke up one morning
[6:39:13 PM] o: yeah...
[6:39:38 PM] M: Son: “You’re gonna die.”
Aunt: “What?!”

“Yep, the Erf [sic] is gonna start spinning faster and faster and toooo fast and everything is gonna’ go upside down!” He then demonstrated by spinning rapidly and then doing a dramatic tumblesault on the living room carpet, finished with an “umph” for emphasis. After that, he asked for some breakfast.

My aunt then queried him as to what would happen to other members of the family. He responded that “Dadda will die, mumma will die, everybody is gonna’ die.” He was not upset in the least by these proclamations. They were just made as matter of fact. My aunt then asked him if he would die too. He responded, “no”.
So my aunt asked him how he will survive. He stated that, “I’m gonna be ok. They will take care of me.” When asked who are ‘they’ he replied “the other people will look for me, I’m ok”. (Bear in mind, this is a 3 year old so his definition of everybody and everything is still a loose term)

[6:40:01 PM] M: and other ppl have been having draems of the earth spinning and flipping and loss of gravity
[6:40:44 PM] o: wow!!! really??
[6:40:58 PM] M: and earthquakes
[6:41:25 PM] o: omg....yeah i cant shake the dream eather it really botheed me
[6:42:54 PM] M: "When asked how he knew this, he replied “cause I got told”. Unfortunately, the little pisser absolutely refused to tell me who told him this. And again, being 3, most of his answers were just sort of matter-of-fact without detailed explanation. When asked why the Earth would start spinning faster, all I got was “cause it will”. He did state that, “everythings gonna shake and get broken” and that “it happens so fast!” One of the most chilling statements was that, “the water is everywhere.” (Again, ‘everywhere’ is a relative term to him)"

"When asked as to when this would happen, all I got was a “in da future”. Now to him, having a 3 year-olds conception of time and space, the ‘future’ could mean next month or 2075. It’s all vague and sort of incomprehensible to him. So nothing there."

[6:42:58 PM] M: thats the rest of what he said
[6:42:59 PM] o: yeah in m dream the earthe quakes were like all of the sudden and then there was no gravity after that
[6:43:58 PM] o: wow thats crazy!!! omg...thats soo scarry
[6:44:00 PM] M: sounds so similar...thats why i didnt want to tell you his dream before i asked you
[6:44:12 PM] M: so as not to influence your reply
[6:44:18 PM] oe: yeah thats weird that i said the thing bu were lookng up
[6:44:31 PM] M: not that i even knew that you had that dream ive just been wanting to ask you about it lately
[6:44:40 PM] M: yup
[6:44:41 PM] M: very
[6:45:37 PM] o: wow thats nuts....in my dream aeveryone was telling me that i culdnt survive but I was s oooo determined...and there wee dead people floating it was really scarry
[6:46:03 PM] M: thats pretty insane
[6:46:23 PM] o: yeah...but i remember the stars told us it was going to happen
[6:46:42 PM] o: i dont knnow how but they did

ETA my sister does not visit sites like this. So she has minimal outside influence in terms of where this stuff comes from.
edit on 11-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Strange, I'd love to know what that means, hopefully not that I was left behind after the rapture on May 21st lol

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

wow seeker11, that's amazing. Recently I did made a video with my daughter and she said some interesting things in it.

In the video my daughter says either we are light beings or were going to be light beings and later on in the video she says they are waiting for us. I have asked here again after the video was made what she meant and she said that, the ones 'up there' are waiting for us, of course I am not one to be all doom and gloom, it could mean anything but just wanted to share that with you.

I have a friend also who has a little girl who said something similar as well though right now I can't remember the exact words

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by onthelookout

Hey, I created an account JUST to reply to you because I almost fell over reading your post. I followed this thread from another forum.

I live in Bellevue, WA and for a long time I worked at the mall there. Last year and the year before I had tons and tons of dreams about floods, one specifically in Bellevue at the mall there, the water was as tall as the parking structure, it was devestating. It also took away my cats (sadly, they did pass away after these dreams). So anyway, I just thought it was really strange that you mentioned you also had a flood dream about Bellevue.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by prettymaryk

oh wow

I work in the one of the office buildings in Bellevue near the mall. I would love to talk more in detail about the dreams we've had about here. Too bad you can't send private messages until you've done 20 posts. Or maybe it's time to do a thread on it - I'll think about it. Even though it's a dream, it's still disturbing to openly talk about it when it deals with the place you live and work in.

Sorry to hear about your cats.
I have 2 cats that I love dearly, and it will be a sad day for me indeed when it's time for them to go. I'm trying to type this on my mobile, so sorry if it's all grammar goofy.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Imagine there will be disasters. Imagine there is a specific reason for all those disasters, namely that people have become bad, they have bad thoughts and do bad actions every day.

Since being wicked is against the nature of the universe the universe will punish all the bad people.

But in physics we learn that for each negative particle there is a positive particle created.

The million dollar question is where is the positive particle in this world?

The safe haven from all the disasters coming at us? According to physics it must exist among since otherwise the world would cease to exist, there can not just be negatives according to science.

I tell you that the positive particle in this world is Falun Dafa(based on Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life), the Chinese self-cultivation method to improve oneself by cultivating mind and body in daily life.

The good news for you who are reading these lines is that if you just know that Falun Dafa exists and that it is good, and that you should try to cherish Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life - you will be saved. No tsunami, no quake, nothing can touch you as long as you remember that in daily life.

It is a rule set in stone that a good person will be untouched at Judgment Day. The Nordic endtimes legend states that the Master of the Universe is called "Li", the only survivors of Ragnarok(Judgment) is called "Lif" and "Liftrase" - which means that those who believe that the law(Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance) of Falun Dafa is a good thing will make it into the next world.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ISis12RA12ELohim

You seem to have the perchance for precognitive dreaming. It is obvious after you mention your reactions based on your personal 9/11 event.

With that in mind I know in my heart that ELE-nin (my spelling preference) is a messenger and represents the Blue Star Kachina. It is known that the Blue Star is here to tell us that the Red Star Kachina is about to come and bring destruction, a means for "Rebirth" and "Renewal", the 5th Sun and the 5th Age of Man.

ELE-nin is only a messenger! You received a powerful message, one that should be embraced with Loving energy.

If there were ever an event on our planet, caused by whatever may have that power to bring it about, I would think that those wonderful souls out there that live loving lives would experience such a thing. They would feel as if they "went to sleep", a place to rest and a place to dream.

We will all face our mortality one day as we all know we will be Judged by GOD and no one else! I would dare say that there are many before us all who are asleep, awaiting entry into the Kingdom of Heaven.

I dare say that your dream says that you are under the protection of Great Spirit in that if there were ever a "danger" you will simply "sleep". I really do like that thought as it comforts me in the presence of all the doom we digest and consider in our daily lives.

Perhaps the "Rapture" or "Ascension" will contain a moment of "Sleep"; as we all know that a Butterfly must first take a long rest in a cocoon before it can become something Beautiful!

Thank you for sharing and I am so sorry it took this long for me to find your thread! It was just in time as it is now Rosh Hashana and the Super Moon, a New Moon. In the skies this afternoon is the very message from Revelation 12; The Woman, cloaked in the Stars with the Moon at her Feet, the actual astronomical event depicted on "The Feast of the Trumpets". The Feast itself will last until the 30th, at which time we should get confirmation once and for all over the status of ELE-nin.

The synchronicity to your Thread is fabulous!

edit on 9/29/2011 by Greensage because: claifying

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join