It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Bodies, More Mass Graves In Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

MEXICO CITY – Investigators in the northern Mexico state of Durango said they found the remains of 10 men and one woman in mass graves in the state capital Wednesday, bringing the total of bodies recovered there to 121.

The Durango graves are the second such discovery in a month. A total of 183 bodies have been unearthed in 40 pits in the northeastern border state of Tamaulipas.

Mass graves have become an increasingly common discovery in Mexico, with drug cartels using the sites to dispose of enemies and other victims amid increased fighting among rival gangs. More than 34,600 people have died in drug-related violence since President Felipe Calderon deployed thousands of federal security forces four years ago

Mass graves increasingly common in Mexico.....Is it just me or is this being somewhat under-reported? I dont really see much coming out about Mexico in the past few weeks to months. I saw a tiny report a few days ago saying Mexico dosent have much of a free press anymore, because of the threat of retaliation from cartels.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The ICC International Criminal Court wont care unless your a serb or a member of Gaddafi

I swear the International Criminal Court is an elites Court they charge on who they think is the enemy.

Great thread OP.

WOW

Mass graves have become an increasingly common discovery in Mexico, with drug cartels using the sites to dispose of enemies and other victims amid increased fighting among rival gangs. More than 34,600 people have died in drug-related violence since President Felipe Calderon deployed thousands of federal security forces four years ago

34,000 can i say genocide?
edit on 5-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
they dont make a big deal bout it anymore these days

STAY AWAY FROM MEXICO

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I guess its media importance depends on location,i live in southern arizona and mexico is in our news all day...I saw some pretty devestating things on my last trip there.Its an absolute warzone,cartels are 10 times worse than Al-qaeda yet mainstream media manages to sweep it under the rug..

new topics

top topics

join