It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they trying to confuse us on purpose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Everyday details of the OBL "murder" change, one day he's using a woman as a shield and is armed, next day he is unarmed and never used the woman as a shield. Then we hear Obama Admisitration is watching it as it happens, only for a new report today saying the feed blacked out for 25 minutes. Osama is killed friday, then it's changed to sunday/monday.

Why all the discrepencies here? is it possible they are intentionally trying to confuse the masses, to the point where we never know what to believe? to turn "conspiracy" people against "non conspiracy" people, to create an environment that was hostile to begin with, and throwing gasoline on the fire?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Possible?

I personally find it Highly Likely!

I've never heard heads of state, or the MSM, address conspiracy theorists to this degree before...

It's like we're part of their agenda now...

edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: yeah that's it

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Which is why we should tell them to keep their idiotic pictures.

We complain, they reluctantly, after much mooing about how dangerous this is, and how likely to provoke attack, release them. False Flag attack. Big long media propaganda campaign about how the conspriacy theorists forced their hand and brought the wrath of terrorists down upon us all.

We end up being demonized, and freedoms in America are further curtailed.

Let them have their stupid pictures. I dont care any more anyway. Im so disgusted they didnt just present them as evidence like normal people would that nothing I see is going to make me feel better about the whole thing anyway.

They can stick those photos where the sun doesnt shine for all I care at this point.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I don't understand all the confusion, you'd think that they would gather all the facts and have a clear concise account before the president even addresed the nation. The only thing that makes sense is that it is manufactured confusion to serve a purpose we may never catch onto.

BTW Props to the Spy vs Spy avatar.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
Everyday details of the OBL "murder" change, one day he's using a woman as a shield and is armed, next day he is unarmed and never used the woman as a shield. Then we hear Obama Admisitration is watching it as it happens, only for a new report today saying the feed blacked out for 25 minutes. Osama is killed friday, then it's changed to sunday/monday.

Why all the discrepencies here? is it possible they are intentionally trying to confuse the masses, to the point where we never know what to believe? to turn "conspiracy" people against "non conspiracy" people, to create an environment that was hostile to begin with, and throwing gasoline on the fire?

I have to say I have felt slightly "off" with all that has happened in the last six months, let alone this Osama deal...I mean, it doesn't even look like they are trying...perhaps testing the sheeps for a response? I don't know - it all seems so obvious and yet maybe I am the one missing the point?

CJ

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

yes I agree...

I think they'll end up releasing some though after the pressure seems to intensify...

they'll be total photoshopped hack jobs... any moron will be able to tell...

and then they'll say see we told you those silly conspiracy theorists would do this to little old innocent us....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

thanks...

yes it is perfect confusion

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wearewatchingyouman
Possible?

I personally find it Highly Likely!

I've never heard heads of state, or the MSM, address conspiracy theorists to this degree before...

It's like we're part of their agenda now...

edit on 5-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: yeah that's it

Very true, I think many in the "conspiracy" community, just want 100 percent proof, the government had lied to us many times before, why should we believe whatever they tell us?

Things are just not adding up here, there are so many questions that still need to be answered, if they truly found Bin Laden, and he was indeed unarmed WHY would you kill him? I think most of us would rather have seen him taken alive?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i've been watchin the msm since this all went down just to hear what they have to say and the story has hardly if ever been the same..also how could people not tell this is kinda shady i mean theres zero evidence to back up any of our governments claims...and my last point is i was watchin the one news confrence about osama today and the speaker wouldn't even answer the journalists questions IMO its just really stupid to believe this stuff.....
peace

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
They are trying to see who is actually paying attention. You are supposed to accept everything they tell you and question nothing.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

Which is why we should tell them to keep their idiotic pictures.

We complain, they reluctantly, after much mooing about how dangerous this is, and how likely to provoke attack, release them. False Flag attack. Big long media propaganda campaign about how the conspriacy theorists forced their hand and brought the wrath of terrorists down upon us all.

We end up being demonized, and freedoms in America are further curtailed.

Let them have their stupid pictures. I dont care any more anyway. Im so disgusted they didnt just present them as evidence like normal people would that nothing I see is going to make me feel better about the whole thing anyway.

They can stick those photos where the sun doesnt shine for all I care at this point.

There are no photos of dead Bin Laden. If there are, they are fake. Perhaps they are working on the final touches before the Photoshopped photo is "leaked".
edit on 5-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Possibly that. Just as they have done with past events as well. The MSM surely can't be that incompetent, though they mostly are, but in a case like this, no excuses.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
All this information they are churning out, all these mistakes are, I think, just a way to confuse the truth, so no-one knows how and when anything really took place. What grasp can you have on the truth when you don't know what the truth is?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
They're lying about EVERYTHING.

They've been planning this, they thought if the story "unraveled" it would look more realistic than having a story that was already well prepared.

I know that a month from now they'll have made people think this is a settled issue, and people will have forgotten about Osama bin Laden.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Confusing people is part and parcel of the big plan. What they are doing is to come up with things that will redirect people away from the present issues that is getting too much attention.The focus was on obamahama's birth documents and it was becoming too hot to handle so this osama thingy is redirecting people's concerns about the birth cert to another important news. By bringing the osama death news,they have made many people happy in trying to change people's impression of obama.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
What are the steps to creating Martial Law in America......Well one way, is to turn the people against themselves, as they will not unite to stand up against their government.

I left out a few other significant inconsistencies so far about this whole mess. Honestly does it make sense to any damn person to toss the body in the ocean before proving you have it? then claiming it's to respect religious beliefs, when infact, a muslim who dies on land, is to be buried on land.

If they want to make a shrine, let them, wouldn't that make it easier to round up "terrorists"? The other thing that stinks here is this is a man who would have needed medical treatment, so either some sort of doctor, or doctors was caring for him in one way or another, OR he was never really there.

Then we get stories like he didn't really have kidney disease, only kidney stones, yet Dr. Gupta is on record in 2001 saying he had clearly had a stroke, could kidney stones do that?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Possibly that. Just as they have done with past events as well. The MSM surely can't be that incompetent, though they mostly are, but in a case like this, no excuses.

I missed this reply, but oh they most certainly can be this incompetent, they sure had no problem calling out all the banks during the bailouts, save a few people

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
After observing the threads and posts on ATS for the past four days, I'd say we've all got a share of the responsibility for the confusion...the administration, the news media, and us. In some cases, official sources are confusing us or confused. In others, the media is doing their share. And in still others, we're doing a pretty good job of confusing ourselves. Almost anyone following or trying to follow this closely and accurately probably has a spinning head.

Sure, there have been holes and discrepancies, but maybe not as many as you think. In a fast-moving and developing story, particularly one that has national security implications and concerns a classified mission, there is always going to be a level of miscommunication.

The last thing I'll mention here is that to really trace the sources of what''s been released officially, what's unofficial, what was interpreted a certain way and extrapolated from, and what was corrected due to, say, errors in reporting vs errors from the official source (or sources in this case, of which there are too many, in my opinion), takes a LOT of research and a LOT of tracking. None of us has the time to do it under the best of circumstances, never mind in a situation like this.

Also, a lot of the information any one of us has at a particular instance is probably either already out of date, already corrected, maybe erroneously reported or interpreted. Just a snapshot in time.

Are there real holes? Sure. But before anyone can definitively state them, they better be able to trace the source, have checked for updates, and defend. Anything less is just adding to the confusion and not of service to anyone.

Shared responsibility.
edit on 5/6/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

Osama died almost 10 years ago, the current death of osama is a hoax, their was no dead body which was dropped into the sea, it was a staged event. The US govt. is issuing warnings...that their will be terrorist attacks worldwide...to create an atmosphere of fear, and now the American warlords have got the perfect excuse to expand their global war into Pakistan, as it is alleged as the new safe haven for terrorists and is probably hiding WMD's somewhere lol. It's all about destabilizing countries and effecting a regime change which is favorable towards the objectives of the globalists. The fascist dictatorship of the New World Order agenda is becoming a reality, wake up. Benazir Bhutto in a 2007 interview announced osama's death.

edit on 6-5-2011 by illuminazislayer because: embed vid.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan

maybe it's a divisive tactic
divide us into 2001ers
2011ers
fakers
osama truthers
"osama lives!"
"osamas dead! and and king oreo killed him "
etc

on the other hand could all be part of the hypnosis