It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It doesnt matter anymore.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I think the government might have been too successful in covering up the UFO phenomenon. In fact i believe that they are in some regret right now. Ive have noticed a rise in old video clips of UFO crafts and alien beings pop up on youtube to little or no interest from the public.

What ive realized is that the government can leak every classified alien video in its possession on youtube and it wouldnt change a thing. NO ONE WILL BELIEVE IT!!! WOW thats troubling. Every moron with a pc can spam CGI and noone can dispute it.

Good luck on ever disclosing this to the public without shock. Those who put so much disinformation out there shot themselves in the foot. There is no way to slowly disclose anything. No one is believing anything on youtube. The only thing left is for the president to make such a statement. Only then would people believe. For the record....

Anyone who does not think we are being visited by an extraterrestrial race is either a moron or not competent enough to piece together all the evidence. PERIOD.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This alien topic has gone very far in my opinion. So far that it would feel wrong to say it's all fake.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thelionofbabel

you have to take into account the possibility of a psy-op. that those "evidences" have been placed there for you to believe.

remember what has happened with global warming ?

for years it was an alternative talk with rumors, whistle blowers and many "evidences" popping here and there.

for years me i believed in it, trying to educate around me about it... until it became mainstream... until i realized the scam it was... now the sheeple believe in it and i don't and i feel really stupid for having participated in convincing them (putting the first stimuli in their mind before ptb finished the job).

they did me once not twice.

doubt everything, the only way

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thelionofbabel

i really dont think the absolute truth will ever be found on youtube or any video of lights in the sky
2nd

top topics

join