It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO's under Ultraviolet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Was searching through the skies with Microsoft's Worldwide Telescope which I will provide a link for if interested

Microsoft Worldwide Telescope

Came across unknown object using the Ultraviolet filter and found these

Image - 1

Image - 2

This is very interesting because I saw a shape EXACTLY like this on April 19, 2011 as I drew a picture of this object or space craft that looked so close to the moon, as if a long uppercase upside down V and than I came across this.

Interesting thought about this object only seen through Ultraviolet meaning undetectable by human eyesight, correct? Rather intelligent cloaking mechanism IF was proven to be extraterrestrial-based.

Views?
edit on 4-5-2011 by spydrbyte25 because: Spelling

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
"Possible unidentified flying objects...?"

That statement doesn't even compute. How can something be possibly unidentified?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

Checkout those images and than might have more interesting topics to discuss over grammer

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

thats pretty cool, ive been wanting to look to see if ufos are visible under other light spectrums(infred, ultraviolet)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25
reply to post by Watts

Checkout those images and than might have more interesting topics to discuss over grammer

Ahh I get it, you say something that doesn't make any sense and whoever points it out is in the wrong...

There's no intelligent discussion to be had with someone that can't even admit when they're wrong and correct themselves. Ignorance is not the standard, and I'm not gonna pretend like it is.

...and its "grammar".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Originally posted by spydrbyte25
reply to post by Watts

Ahh I get it, you say something that doesn't make any sense and whoever points it out is in the wrong...

There's no intelligent discussion to be had with someone that can't even admit when they're wrong and correct themselves. Ignorance is not the standard, and I'm not gonna pretend like it is.

...and its "grammar".

What interests me is the fact that you cannot take 2 seconds to look at those images and tell me what you think. I take remarks online with a grain of salt compared to offline.

Your opinion is irrelevant only to the words used in my title. Who cares, I was excited. Take a break from the puter every once and awhile.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts
"Possible unidentified flying objects...?"

That statement doesn't even compute. How can something be possibly unidentified?

Something can be possibly unidentified if the person observing it has no idea of what they're looking at. For example, I know nothing about planes (Aside from the obvious 747) but a plane enthusiast community knows much more than I do. If I spot a craft in the sky that I have no knowledge of, it could be possibly unidentified. I would have no way of knowing what the greater community knows about the craft, so it is possibly unidentified until it has been viewed by experts in that field.

With that out of the way, very interesting photos. I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is a craft being detected in ultra violet, or an effect from the ultra violet filter. There are also two small circles in the image and I'm not sure if the image was rotated if they would match up.

If they do it could be just an effect, if not then I have no idea what it is.

Thanks again for posting them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Some of these crafts, you have to zoom in pretty far to see them. Would be quite intelligent for an alien race to cloak a spacecraft of some kind, through a light spectrum that is invisible to the naked eye....hmmmmm

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure its been established that these things are interdimensional. Explaining why nothing(weapons) can touch them and also why they can get around so darn quick.

Ultra violet just mean that they are vibrating to small a frequency for the human eye to detect it. Don't know if that frequency has anything to do with inter dimensions.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

watts u been sucking those lemons again?
this is what i cant stand about ats sometimes..
the sourness

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

there has been some thought that they hode them selves under infared, and trace amounts of infared light can be picked up by cameras

top topics

join