It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's what China can buy with their $3 trillion stash

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Very troubling. Sometimes I hate the truth.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Money isn't something the governments of the world really are concerned with. They control the game, money is only a term peasants are worried about.

The people scheming for control of the world work in a different currency, Power.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 30_seconds
It SOUNDS like China could buy all this stuff, but as soon as they started making the purchases, liquidity would flood the market in the regions where the purchases were made, thus devaluing their purchasing mechanism.

In short, they wouldn't be able to get nearly as much as they think they would. Prices would begin to skyrocket as they started making purchases.

Don't fear.

If the true purpose were to devalue the dollar further, all they would have to do is give every resident of China around $2000. Obviously not every citizen of China will be able to spend it, but you get the idea of how many Chinese there are compared to the amount of money. I wouldn't be fearful, just cautious.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have 1 almost new pair of shoes for sale only worn a couples of thousand times and a bargain at $3T Maybe the saudi's have more?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The Chinese are porbably being fooled by the Fed. They arent the super brains they're made out to be, just super brain washed.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
At least they're not a country that is in 14 trillion dollars worth of debt. The only way to clear this debt would be a possibly another world war.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think you should be more concerned with not what they can buy with that kind of money, but rather WHO they can buy with that money..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well, I would imagine that the NWO has the hold they want...divide and conquer. I wonder how much 3 trillion dollars weighs. Even the paper weight would be enough to pop your eye balls. How much is 3 trillion in gold...or platinum ? And if we can conclusively say X amount....cash in hand...I wonder how much is secreted away ? What a world, what a world.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well for their stash they have seemed to have bought all of our politicans.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The Chinese have a woman shortage...

The first thing they're going to do is steal all the hot American women away with their huge bankrolls. All the most beautiful women will be stolen away and we'll be left with nothing but our bombs and our guns so a war will come soon after.

Outlook isn't looking good

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I know the chinese have gone on a spending spree here in Australia..
They are buying up plenty of farmland and infrastructure such as processing plants and shipping..

Soon we will grow nothing for us,it will all be exported..
Oh, and they bring in chinese workers so Australia gets little benefit..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I know the chinese have gone on a spending spree here in Australia..
They are buying up plenty of farmland and infrastructure such as processing plants and shipping..

Soon we will grow nothing for us,it will all be exported..
Oh, and they bring in chinese workers so Australia gets little benefit..

What are the odds we're gonna have to go to war with these guys soon?

I see it in my community they are buying up all the real-estate... almost all new home buyers are Chinese and they pay cash... zero-financing. I can't believe we sold our country to China.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TurboFart

I see it in my community they are buying up all the real-estate... almost all new home buyers are Chinese and they pay cash... zero-financing. I can't believe we sold our country to China.

It's actually worse than that..
They are buying properties as investments which is forcing up the prices and making it impossible for Australians to buy a home in many cases..

Meanwhile they sit back in China watching their investments grow in value..

I say foreigners should NOT be allowed to buy property unless they intend to move here and live in it..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If I ruled China and had all that money to spend, you bet I would invest in resources. Land, water and energy, all over the world, and not just in the states.

Cheap farmland in the US is still substantially more expensive than in Africa. Farm labour is also more expensive in the US.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by questcequecest

Learn about how money is created, Zeitgeist breaks it down pretty good. Its like a black hole system of debt thats designed to destroy itself, or something along those lines.

The Rise and Fall of America was planned a long time ago...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Vitchilo, you forgot that the US could just default the USD so that 3,000,000,000,000 USD would buy a Gordita at Taco Bell if it wanted to.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Whats bumping?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The US just gives it to the banks.

They are helping the situation...(sarcasm)

We need help captain, the ship is going down.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
They just cashed out the company that I work for. We are global. They walked up, threw a bunch of cash at the owners and poof! I now work for Communist China. The government that openly slaughters its people. I'm not happy. And we are in BIG, BIG trouble!!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The Chinese (leaders) are very patient and very strategic thinkers. Like someone said, they have existed for 5,000 years. Five millennia. The United States has only existed for 3 centuries. We've only be a country 6% of the time they have. Here's what that looks like:

China:
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
USA:
||||||

China doesn't look at the next 20 years or 50 years when thinking about policy or planning. They look at 100 year increments, up to a thousand years, deciding what is in the best interest of their Dynasty over the long haul. They are going to hold these cards until it's the precise time to show their hand. Then they will rake in the benefits of another thousand years.
edit on 5/6/2011 by OrphenFire because: "diagram"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join