It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'm listening right now (12:47 AM EST). "Dr X." Just got cut off on his TRAC Phone. I've been listening for about 30 min and it sounded like a whole bunch of science speak. People were calling in and asking questions about their apparatuses and what frequencies they should be using in order to produce a higher amount of gas. Or something like that..

Anyway, I'm glad I caught this part of it and none of the "give me money" portions that were mentioned in prior posts. I have no clue if any of what I heard is "groundbreaking" in the slightest. Someone calling in right now is pretty much explaining that Dr X's numbers just don't add up. Pretty much saying that this guy is trying to rip people off.

I wish I heard it from the beginning.

:p And just now they mentioned abovetopsecret being a CIA front.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

you missunderstood his clear statement, what he said is they appear to be a cia front AND IF THEY ARE NOT he would be happy to work with them,

his request to work with them was a welcome for them to prove to him they are not a cia front, he knows if they are a cia front they will not work with him nor him them, his request to work with them was CLEARLY him pleading for them to prove they are not a cia front

this is very clear to those who watch the video, i dont know how you misunderstood that so badly.

edit on 5/5/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
so I have a question. I could not find anything on this site that said give me money. maybe I am wrong but I did not see anything I would not see on CNN.com or any other websites for that matter.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

OK, what about the "trap" part? That was a right thing to do? And if I had proof someone was Evil, I would not beg them to "come clean". What would be the point seeing I had the proof of them being evil?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Do you mean on ATS? I'm not following you on this one. But I admit it's getting late here!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

yeah i mean ats. I do not understand how the link policy works. they removed this website for advertising reasons from what i have read. I do not understand the link policy. They can't have any adverts on them?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

the trap of his, was simply testing them to see if they'd remove his thread or not, he knew they would cause they'd done it before, the time they did it was a bogus reason and he wanted more attention to that fact, the only way for people to see how bogus a reason it is they have to witness it themselves, so he recreated it by simply posting another thread, as predicted they removed it too,

he calls that a trap, i'd say its more like a test, and personally i dont see anything wrong with testing a website for unnecessary censorship, its one of the ways you can tell if they are promoting information and truth, or something else, like agenda or profit,

his youtube video pleading with them was as i see it, him asking them to do whats right, as well as bringing awareness to as many people that it had happened and they could undo it,

ats has clearly shown me they dont intend to undo it, they stand by their censorship of his thread, and their only excuse is it interferes with there profit potential,

theres been 4 threads now about this topic, the orignal was 404'd the rest have been locked/closed,

and this is the only one which remains (in the hoax bin) i believe it is the only one to remain because it's OP is a misdirection of the mans point, of course their more willing to allow that.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

And what about his coming here to sell something. In his very first thread that got 404ed, it was said he would give his invention free to the world, and yet, people come back saying he was asking for money.

Not very consequential with his actions.

And testing the T&C proves what? That they are effective? Or a proof of a front?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
What am I missing?????

Why is hehehe comments the only one on this thread I cant star???

Was excited when I first heard about the energy thing listened for 20 min and all I heard was stuff about elinen, the show is 4 hrs long and if the discovery/invention was as mind blowing as he said then 4hrs should have been exclusively about the device instead of mystical mumbo jumbo.

That said it does appear some censorship is employed by this site which considering its meant to be an alternative media site and one of the main rants here and even the creation for sites like this is because of media censorship its a bit disturbing

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What a shame. The naysayer from 40 min ago and Dr X were both on the line at the same time. The naysayer was expressing that he wished to have a conversation and not get cut off. The hosts assured him he wouldn't. Dr X. said "let him speak". The naysayer said he believed in the technology, he's seen it work in 5 different ways. He wanted to know how it was possible that Dr X. was able to produce 10 liters of gas.

All phone lines cut out.

How convenient.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

if you see a ~ or whatever where stars should be that means the poster was banned.

Trowa

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Threads and posts are removed for violating ATS Terms and Conditions of Use. For example:

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

This was already explained on this thread in BBQ.

There is no conspiracy and no censoring. Just enforcement of the T&C that everyone agreed to abide by when registering.

I suggest everyone read over the T&C so that everyone is clear on the rules of the site
Have a great night everyone!

GEL
edit on May 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

To answer your first question, the member hehehe has been banned.

As for censorship, I have seen some over the years, but I don't recall it was unfair. I sometimes open threads and after reading the OP, I know it will get closed soon, mostly when it says something like; " I found the Truth of Life! Come see my web-site where you can have my latest book The Truth will make you lighter. "

If that person is so eager and so tender loving caring, his findings should be posted here. Or, the greatness of his stuff WILL make is findings be found, eventually, and he could cash on it.

Ford didn't have the internet to sell his first cars. Yet he did sell.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

i seen one or two random internet people claim he was selling something, i have watched all the videos and looked through the threads, i have not seen him selling anything, he simply linked to his own site as his source, so people consider that selling his own website,

if he is selling something i'd like to see someone link to this source, cause it sounds like hearsay.

he isnt selling any snake oil, the inventor either, not so far as i have seen, i'd appreciate if those who claim it is so can prove it with a link/source.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Does it mean this thread could be viewed as "stealth marketing"? Yikes! That was not my intention at all!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

, he simply linked to his own site as his source, so people consider that selling his own website,

Please familiarize yourself with ATS Terms and Conditions of Use...19 & 20a

Posts and threads are removed for violating T&C. That is it. It's all very simple

edit on May 5th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Did I just hear Dr. X correct. They found him in the middle of nowhere and pulled up in a white limo. Offered him a billion dollars and he said no. So they said watch out and left.

Now they're playing audio from the other night that magically got disrupted seems like that happens every day on this show.

Now they are saying that if you listen to the whole show tonight you should be able to do this car thing, and for them to spell out everything for us is ridiculous.

WOW first and last time I listen to this garbage.

Oops now they pushing their "google bomb" water replaces energy. do it everybody.

Trowa

P.S another jab at ATS calling us all naysayers and a few more claims of saying that "they did it" tonight and that yet again if you listen to the whole show you can do this.....................
edit on 5/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add P.S

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

And that'll teach me to comment on garbage, also!
( I'm not talking about your post! LOL )
edit on 5-5-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

from what i heard, they definitely gave enough details in the show so that anyone with technical know how, meaning the mechanical aptitude to modify their vehicle, will understand the key parts to the method, and those who called in who were mechanically inclined where satisfied with those details,

if you were expecting them to teach you every detail about being a mechanic, then your just not someone who should go near their vehicle with a tool in hand at all,

regardless of this the inventor "mr x" did say on the show there were plans for build it yourself at home in the making soon to be released FREE

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join