Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Post your best photography

page: 1

join

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here's a fun little thread, post your best pictures you've taken with your camera.

I just got a new toy so here are a couple of my best ones so far:

mine eyes:

duck walk

sweetly opening

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
When I was In my band a few years back, I went out to a Beach in New Zealand and carved our band name into a rocky hillside were others had engraved thier names etc...

Was really happy with the shot!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I've got loads, but this is one of the most striking shots I've ever taken - it's a picture of a Yogi (holy man) in India. His eyes still captivate me now.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here are a few:

Pacific Northwest Rain Forest:

Morning Dew:

Fencepost Microcosm:

Stairway to Heaven:

Mirror of the Soul:

Vacation's End:

edit on 5-5-2011 by OuttaHere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
A couple more:

Raven at Bryce Canyon:

Rainy day at the campground:

edit on 5-5-2011 by OuttaHere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
My family and I recently took a trip to Melbourne over Easter and I came back with some nice captures:

All of the animal photographs were taken at the Melbourne Zoo. This is one of my favourites.

Big, gorgeous and fluffy brown bear

This orangutan mother was hilarious. She had her baby clinging to her and was trying to get the father's attention before pulling a sack over her and her baby, then she proceeds to lie back with her legs in the air. Very funny.

The lemurs were funny as well. There were three of them hanging around and all of sudden, two of them ran over to this twig and, I swear to God, performed something of a circus trick. It was like they were performing for the crowd ha ha. My dad laughed so hard.

I didn't realise it at the time but I love the texture that the wood gives this photograph. I was mostly going for the shallow depth of field but it all works nicely.

St Patrick's Cathedral, stunning interior as well as exterior.

I really enjoy the visual dialogue here - the two men are talking to each other and the horses heads are leaning into each other as well.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
ok, heres my (what i consider at least) best photo so far...or, actually its a panoramatic photo, but hope it still qualifies. for some reason, i really love it and find it kinda tranqulising. please tell me what ya think

aneikhaar.deviantart.com...

edit: ok, i have no idea how to make it a visible picture, sry

It is a pnoramatic view on Osaka, Japan, taken from Umeda Sky building roof during a sunset.
edit on 2-8-2011 by White Haven because: (no reason given)
edit on 2-8-2011 by White Haven because: wrong link

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Cool thread! Great pics too...I love photography but am no photographer. Here is one I took in a blizzard with a cheapie digital camera:

CJ
edit on 2-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

Among a myriad of really great shots, I especially enjoyed the last one, "Rainy day at a campground". Thanks!

CJ
edit on 2-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join