It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

LOL if they are denying that there was a live video feed, then what are they all looking at. It sort of reminds me of what it looks the same as it would you were to sit in a bar in a world cup final that’s gone into penalties and their eyes are glued to the TV. That’s what they are watching a TV showing his head being blown off.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

the helmet cams may have been cut off,
but the sat feed from the drone in the air
was still active

And it has the ability to see through walls
and roofs.

that is why there is an Air Force general
at that table. The drone belonged to
the AF.

edit on 5/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Thanks Maverick, but most of what you posted has already been mentioned. Dig guys, dig!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Check his wikipedia profile now... Totally different...totally... It says he is a proponent of conspiracy theories and associates with Tom Clancy fiction novels. WOW just wow...

Wow, is right.

It has been my experience with Wikipedia that if you look up a topic related to any of the most recent conspiracy theories, they are always presented in a way that gives the impression that the conspiracy is believed to be nonsense, if not outright worded that way. I'm sure our recent Wikipedia member will deny that, but the proof is in the Wikipedia pages themselves and, therefore, I am leery of Wiki to some degree.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by burntheships
As far as I am concerned he is just another crazy truther

So are all "truthers" crazy in your opinion?

Are you an "orignial story crazy"?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Crazy was probably not the best choice of words, perhaps “delusional truther” would have been more fitting. I am just saying, I don’t believe a word this guy says, and that does not therefore automatically mean that I am a believer of the official 9/11 story.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
but the proof is in the Wikipedia pages themselves and, therefore, I am leery of Wiki to some degree.

u can thank Cass Sunstein for that.
2nd

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

oh God, guess what is now on the front page of FOX ?? big ole pic of Obama with the words. to the victims of 9/11: Promise Kept !!! lmao, he wasn't even president in 2001 when OBL was killed.

Boon.....now you are jacking up my blood pressure.

Second line

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Well thanks for clariifcation there...

I think there is far too much... more to this story than can just be excused away as this
Steve Pieczenik is just "crazy".

Hes not crazy...its not that easily dismissed; either he is telling the truth, or he may be part of a PSY OP.

edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Crazy was probably not the best choice of words, perhaps “delusional truther” would have been more fitting. I am just saying, I don’t believe a word this guy says, and that does not therefore automatically mean that I am a believer of the official 9/11 story.

Why don't you believe a word he says? I'm not saying what he says is a fact, but there is already existing evidence that supports what he says to some degree.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Because he has not presented anything that proves what he is saying to be true, he also made this claim with Alex Jones and I am sorry but he is just full of the same stuff I keep in my rectum.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Boon.....now you are jacking up my blood pressure.
Second line

well let it boil a lil more

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22f5646fa2fd.jpg[/atsimg]

they already changed the headline
they must be reading ATS, lol

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 5/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You do know that while Bush said he did not think about Osama anymore, Obama promised to hunt him down and kill him, right?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by NightGypsy

Because he has not presented anything that proves what he is saying to be true, he also made this claim with Alex Jones and I am sorry but he is just full of the same stuff I keep in my rectum.

Dont mix AJ in this story ..if i heard some song on FOX TV that doesnt mean that song is full of sh*t

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Hes not crazy...its not that easily dismissed; either he is telling the truth, or he may be part of a PSY OP.

correct

and we won't know until the General
gives his testimony. If he does at all.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why would they delete all his info if it was a psy-op?

Seems like they are trying to make him disappear!Maybe he knows that,and he just wants to get the info out as quickly as possible before he dies from "natural causes"?

Beware of anybody who tries to dis-credit the whistleblowers!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I do not understand that response sorry, what do song’s on fox tv have to do with anything and as he said this on Alex Jones then I think its fair to bring him into it. How much to you trust AJ not to just make this whole thing up.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I think there is far too much... more to this story than can just be excused away as this Steve Pieczenik is just "crazy". Hes not crazy...its not that easily disissed either he is telling the truth, or he may be part of a PSY OP.

Thank you.....

To call this man crazy and leave it at that is foolish at best. What I have been trying to point out to people within my circle of friends and family is the fact that it is highly suspicious when a person with these credentials comes out with claims like this, and there is no word in the media about it and no effort by the government to even respond to it. I ask them why they believe the media would completely ignore this man considering his background and the importance of his accusations? There is no other reason than that the media is no longer the bringer of news that is fair and balanced.....it's role is now to perpetuate propaganda and to keep from the public evidence of lies and corruption.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Former assistant secretary of the Treasury under Reagan... comes on AJ and backs up the Dr. saying that the OBL killing was staged and he has been dead for a long time.... The shyte is getting deeper...www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

You do know that while Bush said he did not think about Osama anymore, Obama promised to hunt him down and kill him, right?

maybe he did,
and maybe when he made that statement
he didn't know ole Osama was still on ice
in the freezer at Langley.

Not much hunting to do there.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join