It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Nice Thread, Im looking forward to see how this turns out. S+F
Btw. wonder if it is this 4 star gen.

I mentioned this earlier in the thread.
That is Gen. Wesley Clark (Retired).
And I stated earlier that he was my best
guess to be the General that Steve is
talking about

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pazzzzz
He is on Alex Jones again, right now!

It's a rebroadcast from earlier today, but yes he was on again today.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If anyone missed his bombshell interviews here they are in full...

Tuesday's interview...

Wednesday's interview...

Today's interview part 1...

Today's interview part 2...

edit on 5-5-2011 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Something is definetly going on with this guy. The Wiki page was created TODAY and is being rapidly modified as we speak as claims are being checked, sourced, deleted etc.

link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Pieczenik could rally us conspiracy theorists and make a big production, only to have Obama whip out a real pic of a dead bin Laden....then we'd be screwed.....FOREVER. Everything we say after that would be dismissed worse than it is now. Psy-op successful.....

wow, great theory.
one I hadn't thought of

star 4 u

link   
reply to post by burntheships

Just the wiki thing. The page is changing quick and was created at the same time as this thread.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

what is the link to watch him say that osama died in 2001

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by maybereal11
You wouldn't by any chance be the good "doctor?"...doctoring up the wikipedia page?...and trying to get some free buzz here on ATS?

I will personally vouch for the integrity
of burntheships.

She has been a most valuable trusted source
of info on a number of my threads. She is an
asset to this forum and such accusations
by you are completely unfounded.

And personal attacks on this forum is
completely against T&C of this site.

I believe she is kosher...but it is strange that the Wiki page she cited was created today to correspond to this thread and that there have been a massive amount of editing on that page just today...and the page is know under scrutiny or something by Wikipedia...check it out.

Apologies for infering that BTS was in anyway responsible for the Wiki mystery...apparently coincidence, but my point remains as to the credibility claims of this "Doctor"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by noway1953
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

what is the link to watch him say that osama died in 2001

look at the above videos and find today's interview part 1
now FF to 1:25 to 2:15 in the video.

edit to add

on second thought I'll just add the video here
so u can FF

edit on 5/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: add video

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoiLahood
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

My grandfather has a membership at the Bohemian Grove

I'd ask if he could get me in but I'm not a guy

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
All of these segments are everything we need to know.....this guys credibility is ridiculously high, he knows all the dirt on everyone, and seriously has it all in line. Star & Flag and im saddened to be an American right now.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

he claimed he was Deputy Assistant Secretary of state under Nixon .Well he lied Frederick C. Smith is a former Deputy Assistant Secretary of state under Nixon and spent 25 yrs in the DoD so i have a feeling he might just fluff his resume a bit.

Mr. Frederick C. Smith Fred Smith is Vice President of the Institute for 21st Century Energy, an affiliation of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The Institute is a leading organization in the nation’s energy policy debate. In 2005-2007, he was President and CEO of Siemens Government Services, Inc., a company involved in government contracts related to homeland security and national defense. Mr. Smith retired from the Department of Defense in December 2004 after a 30-year government career. His last DoD assignment was Senior Advisor to the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq where he established the Iraqi Ministry of Defense. Prior to that he has held the positions of Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Asia-Pacific Affairs and Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs; he also held faculty positions at the National Defense University and the United States Naval Academy. During his illustrious career at the Department of Defense, Mr. Smith has received numerous awards including the Presidential Rank Distinguished Executive Award, Presidential Rank Meritorious Executive Award, DoD Medal for Distinguished Civilian Service and four Secretary of Defense Medals for Meritorious Civilian Service. Mr. Smith has a BS degree in Business Administration from Bucknell University (1969) and a Master’s Degree in International Relations from the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy (1977). In 2003, Mr. Smith received the Bucknell University Alumni Achievement Award. Mr. Smith served as an officer in the US Navy during the Vietnam War era.

frederick-smith

heres what i could find on him Dr. Steve Pieczenik was born in Cuba, raised in France and the United States. He is a critically acclaimed author of psycho-political novels and the co-creator of the best-selling "Tom Clancy's Op-Center" and "Tom Clancy's Net Force" series. He was also executive producer of the TV version of the novels. Most recently he was one of the excecutive producers the films Red Cockroaches (2003), and Memorias del desarrollo (2010) so im a little unclear how hes in the know.

PS i seriously doubt anybody that makes a movie with Fidel Castro as the star is seriously linked in to the defense department at least i hope not!!!!

[
edit on 5/5/11 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

link   
It wont change anything for the people who want to BELIEVE in the official conspiracy theory. The president of the united states could admit that it was an inside job and the 9/11 deniers will call him a truther and a wifebeater.

link   
Here is something I found posted 30 minutes ago.. I hope the guy is real, it sounds to me like he is. disquietreservations.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
CIA,Robert Baer,“Of course he is dead.”
Fox News, reported that the Afghan Taliban had pronounced Bin Laden dead and buried.
Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf “I think now, frankly, he is dead.”
FBI, Dale Watson, told a conference of law enforcement officials that “I personally think he is not with us anymore.”
Afghan President Hamid Karzai “I would come to believe that he is probably dead".
Madeleine Albright suspected Bush "knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture".
Senator Harry Reid, he was told Osama may have died in the Pakistani earthquake of October that year.
Professor Bruce Lawrence, the video and audio tapes that were being released of Bin Laden were fake and that he was probably dead.
Benazir Bhutto told David Frost that Omar Sheikh had killed Osama Bin Laden.
Angelo Codevilla “All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden”.

A small digest from this site,

timetraveler.bloger.hr...

With the original story going back to 2001 and related to AJ by Steve Pieczenik in 2002, with the exception of the late Benazir Bhutto, the take on things is not so different. Of course though, Omar Sheikh is a name to juggle with.
edit on 5-5-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Hi Maybereal, by reading your posts, i guess you didnt read the thread all the way. Just to let you know that the Wiki page was about to get deleted and the one responsible for that came into that thread and said this was because no source was "verified".

Then, ppl here started to feed him with "trusted" sources and he added it to the Wiki page.

Peace out.
edit on 5-5-2011 by bigwig22 because: typo

edit on 5-5-2011 by bigwig22 because: typo again..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
All of these segments are everything we need to know.....this guys credibility is ridiculously high, he knows all the dirt on everyone, and seriously has it all in line. Star & Flag and im saddened to be an American right now.

I am saddened as well.
But I am not ashamed of being an
American. I had absolutely nothing
to do with what TPTB have done
to not only this country but also
the world, including 2 invasions
of countries and possible 2 more
(Libya and Pakistan).

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well, way back whenever Antony sutton was writing all his books, someone slipped him the info on Skull and Bones. We are never told who gave it to him and I don't think even he knows. But the info is there nevertheless. I believe there are still some Patriotic people around, though maybe few and far between. Also, there are different levels of CFR. I mean, if Angelina Jolie can be just by traveling around helping the UN orphanage programs and adopting kids around the world, then who knows. I believe the outer ring may not know of the Inner Ring plans. And there's probably a middle ring somewhere in all that.
edit on 5-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

I suggest you look at pages one and two of the thread.
That is where the Wiki issue started. A person joined ATS today to make comments
about Steves Wiki page.

At the same time some of us were looking around to discover more about him.

As the day proceeded and we added facts about Steve it appears that they were then added to
Wiki as sources.

ATS member kgorman

I'm the person who removed 90% of the information that was previously in his Wikipedia article from it. After noticing the above average number of views of the article, and the huge number of new posters posting silly stuff on the talk page, I decided to just google the article looking for places it was discussed. (and yes, I created an account specifically to reply to this post.)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Al Qaeda planned to target US trains, evidence from bin Laden raid suggests
www.myfoxboston.com,still going on.found on hard drives

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join