It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Official calls 9/11 and Osama bin Laden Death "Hoax"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The last time Pieczenik worked with the state department was when he was under Jimmy Carter....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Anything I want to share?

Ummm.....I have shared from the beginning of this thread, and added lots of verifiabele sources
from The New York Times.

What? You dont think The New York Times is a verified source of journalism?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drewdatt
Did Osama ever actually exist in the first place?

All this about him being dead is simply to divert the peoples attention from Obamas birth certificate release.
How do I know this?

Just a feeling I have.

Cheers

Good point! What if those official vids of him walking around with the ak47s or whatever were from when we supported him in fighting off the Soviets? TPTB could easily have manufactured all sorts of stuff around that and presented it as being current. I've never even heard of that disease.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoiLahood
The last time Pieczenik worked with the state department was when he was under Jimmy Carter....

Oh but he's CFR. Doesn't that get him a lifetime admittance to Bohemian Grove?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vlady95

www.abovetopsecret.com... posted this

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

My grandfather has a membership at the Bohemian Grove

link   

Originally posted by KoiLahood

maybe so, but that does not mean that he does not
travel in the same circles as the elites do now.
he also does consulting to the intelligence
agencies and is also connected to the CFR.

link   
reply to post by wearewatchingyouman

lol... you do realize that almost no big name authors write their own books, right? Ghost writers are commonly used... big nameauthors are more like directors of books... they oversee the process and take the credit.... you know how you here big name directors say I filmed or made this movie or that movie... does that make them bseres? edit

LMAO......questioning his role in writing the books and claiming he's coming out with this info to try to market them. ......

Good Lord, can't they do better than that?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
nation.com.pk...< br />
www.eutimes.net...

blogs.forbes.com...

www.opposingviews.com...

The Pieczenik interview is all over the internet and becoming mainstream and it's being discussed and covered by MSM outlets. OOPS!
edit on 5-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

hmmm interesting, from the Forbes link

Pieczenik worked for the State Department under Henry Kissinger and is supposedly still a consultant for the State Department, though their PR department was of no use tracking him down. The Defense Department said the last he worked for them was under President Jimmy Carter.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by renegadeloser
reply to post by megabogie

unless obama and bush are working for the same force.

Of course they are! Good God, man. The whole Left/Right crap is a smoke screen to give us the illusion of "choice". GW implemented the Patriot Act about a month after 9/11. That was one of the biggest power-grabbing, freedom robbing acts ever signed into law. That's was the moment I realized that they are in fact on the same team. Do they have differences? Of course, but at the end of the day, they are on one team and WE are on the other. Their long-term agenda is the same; NWO. GHW Bush talked about it many years ago.

The only way we (private citizens) can move forward is to realize that we are on the same team. The minute issues get politicized, ie, "your'e just mad because we have a black president", that's when we fall apart and reason goes out the window. We have to accept that they (ALL of them), are NOT here to serve us! When will you political grand standers get that? Quit with the blind political loyalty and open your friggin' eyes.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
it seems the debunkers here are attacking
the wrong individual.

they are attacking Steve, when in actuality
it is the General that Steve refers to that
will be the source of the testimony to
oust the inside job on 9/11.

And to my knowledge, we do not know
who this General is at the moment.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

You wouldn't by any chance be the good "doctor?"...doctoring up the wikipedia page?...and trying to get some free buzz here on ATS?

maybereal11 - No I am not Steve Pieczenik if that is what your asking. Thats hilarious -

My ATS credentials speak for themselves...

Look at my join date, look at every post I have made on here. Get a big clue...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kgorman

i have a question:
would you happen to know anything about this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d895c77662e8.jpg[/atsimg]

by the way,welcome to ATS.

could somebody help with the scrollbars?
edit on 5-5-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: help!!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Osama's Wife who was there at the time, saying they just killed Osama should give you at least enough pause to consider what I'm suggesting.

Come on, Blaine - lets get her on video ok otherwise I dont believe it.

Bin Laden has been reported dead since 2001.
edit on 5-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

If it's not on video on ATS it's not true then? I find that amazing and I'm as opposed to Obama as anyone, but I don't buy into this anymore than I did the Birthers. It's just substituting hate for common sense. Any way you slice it, it benefits Obama by making his opponents match the image he is trying to present about them. That alone makes me suspicious.

We of course could easily both be wrong.

Sadly it stains those of us who oppose him based on his politics as we are labeled also.

Yes, where's her statement on video for all the world to know? I bet half the muslim world doesn't believe the lies either(and the other half will still hate us anyway).

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Well, whatever Pieczenik's motivations are, keep in mind that our government claims to have a picture of the dead bin Laden. We have never seen a pic of him dead and many of us believe he died years ago. There's no guarantee that the government might not have a pic of his dead a$$ from whatever year he DID die.

Pieczenik could rally us conspiracy theorists and make a big production, only to have Obama whip out a real pic of a dead bin Laden....then we'd be screwed.....FOREVER. Everything we say after that would be dismissed worse than it is now. Psy-op successful.....

All I'm saying is.....be careful with this guy...especially when we have no idea what the government might have.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
As to the issue of "notability", which seems to be the issue at Wikipedia, I would say the incredible responses and commotion this man has brought forth here, Alex Jone's show, and in rest of the media, etc., has made him one of the most notable people in the world at this point...even if he had never done anything else (which is certainly not the case!) I've seen much less interesting peoples' lives laid out in detail on Wikipedia.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Videot because: Wording correction

Heck, I'm listening to his third interview on AJ right now, and he is threatening Obama with regime change (which he says he has a lot of experience in) if Obama and the psy-ops people keep messing with the American people. Those certainly are notable, and downright dangerous, words! He would seem to be a fearless patriot along the lines of our Founders. He is directly and very plainly calling out el presidente on this and many other frauds. Notable! Notable!
edit on 5-5-2011 by Videot because: Addition

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Nice Thread, Im looking forward to see how this turns out. S+F

Btw. wonder if it is this 4 star gen.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-5-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Yeah my grandfather is connected to the CFR also. An ill tell you right now they werent telling Pieczenik # i they knew he talks with Alex Jones

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KoiLahood

Yeah my grandfather is connected to the CFR also. An ill tell you right now they werent telling Pieczenik # i they knew he talks with Alex Jones

Um....yeah....thanks for that inside info......

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
He is on Alex Jones again, right now!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join