It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now the WH says that the Navy Seal's Video of OBL raid was "blacked out" for 25 minutes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Please forgive me if this has been posted already, but I was driving home a few minutes ago, and I just heard on talk radio (Savage) that the "live video" of the Navy Seal's raid on OBL was "blacked out" for 25 minutes.

And hence, the White House says they cannot release the video, or any photos from the video, because there is no video.

But, hey....they are 100% sure it was Osama. (What the....?!?)

Can anyone confirm this report? If so, well....gee, this whole story just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

So, just let me get this straight:
1. There is no body, because they decided to bury him at sea within 24 hours of supposedly killing him.
2. We can't see the photos or the videos.
3. Oh, wait... the reason we can't see the video is because White House is now saying that they don't have the video because it was "blacked out" for 25 minutes while the operation was taking place.
4. And if that is true, that means that Obama did NOT watch it happening live, as they earlier told us. (But they are 100% sure it was Osama...)
5. The official story keeps changing, over and over again. And now the press secretary refuses to talk about it anymore with the press. Transparency my foot.
6. People "in the know" have been saying that Osama has been deceased and held on ice for years now.
7. Obama refuses to release photographic evidence to the world, as his excuse is because it could offend radical muslims, who might retaliate against us. (Like they aren't retaliating against us already??)
8. They say that they are sure that it is him, because they have DNA evidence (completed in less than 24 hours), and it was compared against his family's DNA. Um...once again, I will just mention this little fact: Osama had 16 brothers. Sixteen. He was one of 50 siblings. So, I'm sorry, but with 16 other Osama male siblings, how are we sure that we have Osama's DNA? Especially with no body?

I've already given arguments in previous threads, so I won't write the same stuff over again, but all I can say is...

You've got to be kidding me?

edit on 4-5-2011 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Dude...I don't know, I wouldn't expect too much...still waiting for the Pentagon photos of that phantom commercial airliner vaporizing into the PentaCon on 9/11.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

WTF is going on?? It's like they told a story with holes in, tried to cover it up and made more holes...

I heard on Sky News Hilary was holding her mother because she seen the copter crash. Let's try and work this out...
They say it took 40 Minutes. Now say they did see the copter crash THEN the footage blacked out. I wouldn't be surprised if they turned it off and beat the crap out of Osama.I mean come on they said he was unarmed, that's 15 minutes they seen. Imagine what they did for 25 minutes... hmmmmm no wonder they won't release they photos he's probably looking like Rocky. S&F for bringing this to my attention.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
I wouldn't be surprised if they turned it off and beat the crap out of Osama.I mean come on they said he was unarmed, that's 15 minutes they seen. Imagine what they did for 25 minutes... hmmmmm no wonder they won't release they photos he's probably looking like Rocky. S&F for bringing this to my attention.

They couldn't have done that, Osama has been dead for years.....
My only guess is they killed the people who forged Obama's fake Birth Certificate during those 25 minutes...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
I wouldn't be surprised if they turned it off and beat the crap out of Osama.I mean come on they said he was unarmed, that's 15 minutes they seen. Imagine what they did for 25 minutes... hmmmmm no wonder they won't release they photos he's probably looking like Rocky. S&F for bringing this to my attention.

They couldn't have done that, Osama has been dead for years.....
My only guess is they killed the people who forged Obama's fake Birth Certificate during those 25 minutes...

best theory so far. At least they us clues - layers!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

You know what? I'm a douche, I forgot Osama died years ago, Maybe that helicopter that crashed took his dead body there and they destroyed it for evidence such as DNA and they only went there to get the hard drives and stuff??

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
This only gets better and better...this operation sounds like it was planned by the "Teflon Don" John Gotti.

No body...no pics...no video footage.... just word of the President of the US and his staff...that's all.

Why...this is enough to make President Richard M Nixon proud... you mean the GhostHunters can walk through an entire show with night vision with muliple angles and cameras...but the US Military only had one night vision helmet mounted camera and one transmitter/recorder and it malfunctioned....

The only thing that is malfunctioning is the story...this is the biggest bunch of hooey I ever heard.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
self-edit of random thoughts
edit on 4-5-2011 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yea I don't get it.

This was a historical mission. This was a mission that needed to be done covertly in Pakistan without the knowledge of the Pakistani government. This kind of mission takes precise planning with the most highly trained and most well equipped operatives.

Then when the mission is over everything turns into a slopfest. One would think that the people who put together such a mission would at least be able to come up with a consistent story.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

I think that report is true: www.telegraph.co.uk...

Leon Panetta, director of the CIA, revealed there was a 25 minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

Ok my tinfoil hat is on tight now lol. What if Bin Laden was on ice they shot up the people inside, then shot up the dead Bin Laden? Then put him back in the helicopter and Mission Complete??

Tinfoil Hat off now

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that one video cam was the only supporting instrument of media.

Helmet-mounted cameras, which were reportedly worn during the mission to capture bin Laden, also transmitted information to commanders back at base and to the situation room in Washington.
ABC NEWS
Plural.
edit on 4-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: added

Multi cams, feed down. But what else was there...
edit on 5-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

The whole story is messed up, I'm 2 days away from declaring shenanigans. They lost the feed, killed him, then not even 24 hours later threw him in the sea??? LOL it's friggin Transformers with Al-CIAda

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Ai-yi-yi! The lies are flying thicker by the minute. My take on this is that, with all the baying for death pix, he's decided that by claiming there IS no video, there ARE no pix, everybody will just shut up about it. After all, he expects us all to take his word for it.

My second thought on this is that OBL has been dead for 10 years. What actually took place there? If we had the video, what would we see? Did they put on an entire little charade? My head! My head! I'm all dizzy!

Well, some day it'll all come out. Maybe we'll get to watch it while we rot in our FEMA cells....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
My second thought on this is that OBL has been dead for 10 years. What actually took place there? If we had the video, what would we see? Did they put on an entire little charade? My head! My head! I'm all dizzy!

Notice how the dollar is being destroyed, how the economy is still in shambles, how gas prices are at record highs, how Japanese reactors are spewing huge amounts of radioactive materials.

And now notice how all that was swept aside.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikus

Notice how the dollar is being destroyed, how the economy is still in shambles, how gas prices are at record highs, how Japanese reactors are spewing huge amounts of radioactive materials.

Exactly. Plus, the incoming comet/brown dwarf that could throw our planet into upheaval in the next 6 months. Oh, and don't forget the book about Obama by Corsi that is supposed to be coming out this month.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This story just gets better and better by the day. Or should I say worse and worse. When the press conference was first announced last Sunday, the media darlings were saying Osama had been dead for a week, and acted like the DNA analysis had just come in. Which was then contradicted by Obama himself in the actual speech, when he said the operation went off "today."

-Originally there were only 2 helicopters, one crashed and the team escaped with Osama's body on the one remaining chopper. I saw yesterday there were now 4 choppers.

-There was the claim that Osama or someone used his wife as a human shield, and that she was killed. Only to be changed later, and now the claim is she wasn't a shield and she wasn't killed. She was shot in the leg.

-There was the claim that Osama, engaged in a fire fight with the SEALs. Only to be changed later and now he was unarmed.

-Originally they had watched all the action through the cameras on the soldiers' helmet(s) and had the recordings. Now there is 25 minutes of black out.

-Finally I add this myself because it makes no sense to me. Osama's body was gently eased/slid on a wood plank off the DECK of the Carl Vinson. Well that must have been a pretty long length of wood seeing as how decks of aircraft carriers sit several stories above the water.

This story is the most amazing real time revisionist history I have ever seen. Every day since Obama's announcement I hear something totally contradictory to what was reported the day before that, and the day before that. Only someone who is totally delusional could believe this farce of a story, quite frankly I'm getting sick of hearing about it.

edit on 4-5-2011 by HalLangerhans because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by HalLangerhans because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by HalLangerhans because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HalLangerhans
This story just gets better and better by the day. Or should I say worse and worse. When the press conference was first announced last Sunday, the media darlings were saying Osama had been dead for a week, and acted like the DNA analysis had just come in. Which was then contradicted by Obama himself in the actual speech, when he said the operation went off "today."

-Originally there were only 2 helicopters, one crashed and the team escaped with Osama's body on the one remaining chopper. I saw yesterday there were now 4 choppers.

-There was the claim that Osama or someone used his wife as a human shield, and that she was killed. Only to be changed later, and now the claim is she wasn't a shield and she was killed. She was shot in the leg.

-There was the claim that Osama, engaged in a fire fight with the SEALs. Only to be changed later and now he was unarmed.

-Originally they had watched all the action through the cameras on the soldiers' helmet(s) and had the recordings. Now there is 25 minutes of black out.

-Finally I add this out myself because it makes no sense to me. Osama's body was gently eased on a wood plank off the DECK of the Carl Vinson. Well that must have been a pretty long length of wood seeing as how decks of aircraft carriers sit several stories above the water.

This story is the most amazing real time revisionist history I have ever seen. Every day since Obama's announcement I hear something totally contradictory to what was reported the day before that, and the day before that. Only someone who is totally delusional could believe this farce of a story, quite frankly I'm getting sick of hearing about it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ooops I didn't mean to quote myself I meant to edit.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vikus

Well, that's true. Of course, to the normal MSM-watching dimwit, if the story-tellers keep changing the scenery and editing the story as they go along, they'll never orient themselves well enough to catch onto the trick.

I'm not sure why I even responded to this thread. As others have pointed out: Even if Obama were willing to release photos, and even if they had the missing 25 minutes of video, who the hell cares? We'd pick it apart for weeks on end. Wouldn't matter if it were CGI or not; by the time we were done it might as well be. In any event, I don't care if they release it or not; even if there were any truth to it, it's still in support of the Big Lie....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join