It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European discomfort grows about bin Laden killing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

I highly doubt someone in seal team 6 would have shot him without the order to shoot. These guys have the deepest control over their emotions.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by gorgi

You know why you cant see the propaganda? Because you have internalized it.

No , because its not there. Why do you see lies in every thing ?

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by gorgi

here is a little dose of reality for gorgi
www.fxstreet.com...
less then a dollar to the final support point

Heres a dose of reality for you.

Here

Here

Here

this has been on the front page for sometime no
don't know how it could have been missed
www.abovetopsecret.com...
the collapse of the US economy being the real story here

The US economy is recovering and is actually doing very well.
Here

www.abovetopsecret.com...
an American Judge asking who else is the president going to kill illegaly
hey , but what would a judge know?
especially an american one
maybe europeans watch his show

how dare he eh?

Napolitano was wrong. Im not the only one who thinks so, read the other comments in the thread and he appears to be the only judge who thinks so. He wasnt there, so I take the presidents word over the judges.

The US is fighting with Al CIA duh in Libya
this PROVEN FACT has not escaped anyone with a even a partial brain
europeans have been doing politics/ and war somewhat longer than America has
I'm sure they have a right to an opinion seeing as how
their heads of state could be next

IF and it hasn't been proved otherwise
the seal shot an untried, unarmed man
who they can't even prove was Bin laden
then
what we learned in kindergarden watching JOHN WAYNE
was that is commonly called
COWARDLY

edit on 4-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by Danbones because: links content etc

edit on 4-5-2011 by Danbones because: grammer spelling content link

Osama may have been unarmed, but we found out after the fact. Going in we did not know that. Its best to assume the worlds most wanted terrorist is armed like he appears in so many of his videos.
edit on 4-5-2011 by gorgi because: forgot quote

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

shhhhh dont blind them with facts, or have a different opinion. you will be called a shill, disinfo agent(what ever that is) or a troll.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
the dxy is doing just fine. It is trading at the same levels it did a couple years ago. not a big deal. it will rebound when after june when qe2 ends. watch as it rallies and ron paul gets proved wrong again. that is fairly normal though for ron paul as he has never been right. Bernanke saved the world. simple as that.

www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 5-5-2011 by Foodman because: lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

I dont believe that for a minute he is a troll or a disinfo agent. Just someone who swallowed when they should have spit.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Thats a very good question. Why was Saddam who is well known for his friendship with the U.S. back in the 80s caught alive to stand for trial. Why was he not silenced but Osama had to be. Could it be that one of the SEALs lost a relative to 9/11 and decided to shoot an unarmed terrorist? We probably never know.

Or, it could be that the commander-in-chief was also once working with the CIA, and was in the nation of Pakistan in the past, and maybe he and Osama knew each other.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

We are not turning in Nazi Germany or any where close to it. The economic situation here is recovering and even at its peak it was no where near as bad as what Germany was experiencing during the depression. What propaganda ? Yes attacking Iraq was dumb, ill give you that but the rest i see no problem with. It was justifiable.

back off a bit. You first say that the USA is nowhere near Nazi Germany, fair enough, you point out the economy and Germany's depression, now you are talking about Weimar Republic Germany(pre-1933) and not Nazi Germany(post-1933), because there was no depression in Nazi Germany. You are confused between the two Germany's and believe me, there is a big difference!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Germany's Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper expressed misgivings about the legality of the killing.

"Which law covers the execution of bin Laden?" wrote Heribert Prantl, a senior editor at the left-leaning daily.

"U.S. law requires trials before death penalties are carried out. Executions are forbidden in countries based on rule of law. Martial law doesn't cover the U.S. operation either. The decision to kill the godfather of terror was political."

I'm sorry but what the heck is this??? Didn't the Europeans just try to kill Qaddaffi? In the process killed little kids AND failed to kill Qaddaffi. Bunch of hypocrites!

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4-5-2011 by deltaboy because: (no reason given)

As far as I am aware, there's no evidence as to who killed Ghaddafi's family!
As I have said before, and will say again, no European force would dare do any such thing without American permission or even orders... Aside from anything else, the action is the kind of things American forces do and not European ones. As you'd say "period"...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Originally posted by gorgi

We are not turning in Nazi Germany or any where close to it. The economic situation here is recovering and even at its peak it was no where near as bad as what Germany was experiencing during the depression. What propaganda ? Yes attacking Iraq was dumb, ill give you that but the rest i see no problem with. It was justifiable.

back off a bit. You first say that the USA is nowhere near Nazi Germany, fair enough, you point out the economy and Germany's depression, now you are talking about Weimar Republic Germany(pre-1933) and not Nazi Germany(post-1933), because there was no depression in Nazi Germany. You are confused between the two Germany's and believe me, there is a big difference!

There was a depression in Nazi Germany. I know the difference.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join