It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Set to Ban Dog Ownership,, hmm Now 100's of dead dogs in CO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
OK I tried to find the post,, some where here I thought I had read a while back that Iran was banning dog ownership, How strange I thought,, What on earth would they ever do with the current dogs they have?
How on earth would they insure enforcement ? kill them all? Ha surely not?
heres the link to that story,,
news.yahoo.com...

Low and behold ,,Today I was surfing around the web and saw this hazmat situation on Colorado..
You know how the ole gov will pick a little town to try out new strains of viruses on us? Well maybe they are doing that on Southern Colorado ?> Trying to come up with a good dog control virus ??
hers that link ;
Local Colorado outbreak in dogs stymies vets, labs
veterinarynews.dvm360.com... tegoryId=40534

I know I know,, lay off the ats for a few days hehehehhe
edit on 4-5-2011 by hbarker because: wrong liink was posted

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Very interesting, thanks for posting.

I just wonder what could Iran stand to gain from banning dog ownership. And why would the US gov't even bother with a dog control virus.

But, they so seem correspond together remarkably well. The timing is perfect.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SnedsDawg

I THINK the OP is trying to say this proves we are under Sharia Law or something of that nature.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Sharia Law
I wasnt ,, but thats an interesting view in its self

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is a very good post. I live in CO AND work in the pet industry. The same thing happened last year when they were considering the same law in Afghanistan. I will post links if I can find some. My own personal thoughts is that they went down to Southern Colo (where it's pretty rural) and possibly tested some new virus. But it freaking spread like mad. I had never seen so many cases of "parvo" in my experience. And it wasn't typical "parvo" it was lethal within just a few hours of the first symptoms. It was horrific. And oddly enough, it went away as quickly as it came and nothing was ever said about it. Nothing in the news about a new type of canine influenza or the parvovirus mutating. Nothing. I asked colleagues and nobody had any answers.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
We have property in Chaffee county Co.We keep a pretty good eye on what my be going on up there.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this. Trial run or similar to Iran's policy(which by the way is nuts), maybe.. but rather to acess the situation...
I attribute the rise in pneumonia due to molds. Whereas I'm not disputing the shelters precaution of mold, it should be checked into. I've seen a few unexplained and un treatable by antibiotics, upper respiratory infections, in felines.
Isolated only to the dogs..., they should check into pet food, what pet food are they eating, was it recalled. Here, just an exmaple, but possibly not related to the dying dogs- about how dog foods can effect an animals by disease and such-Cheaper produced pet food by companies who have been known to put euthanized animal bodies into food...causing the outbreak similar to that of Bovine spongiform encephalopathy/Mad Cow Disease. More info: Canine form
edit on 4-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by dreamingawake because: more

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SnedsDawg
Very interesting, thanks for posting.

I just wonder what could Iran stand to gain from banning dog ownership. And why would the US gov't even bother with a dog control virus.

But, they so seem correspond together remarkably well. The timing is perfect.

I agree with part of what you said. Why would the US government even bother? And why here in the sates? Theres plenty of third world countries to do it on(kidding). Theres no proof though that it was made by the government though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
iran, land of the free lol

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Could they be banning dog because they know they US Govt is working on a virus to be transmitted to a population through dogs.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
Could they be banning dog because they know they US Govt is working on a virus to be transmitted to a population through dogs.

No, because they are ruled by a Islamic theocracy, and dogs are considered "unclean" by Islamic taboos...

top topics

join