It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Stamp on photos from Seals and media are the same

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

ATS Admin and Mods - Important disclosure herein...PLEASE do not delete.

Something I noticed that seem odd to me are the date/time stamps on the photos supposedly taken by the Seal team which also matches the date/time stamp on other photos reportedly taken by onlookers and other media sources who decended on the house where Bin Laden was killed.

The photo above has been circulated as taken by a media source however the time/date stamp is exactly the same as on the photos showing the bodys of two dead men. I did not post the photos of the two dead men due to ATS rules but I would advise anyone to go to the link below and grab them before they are removed. I do not think the Seals lingered around till morning to take this photo as we were told by the President that the Seals were there for only about 40 minutes during the dark morning hours!

The photos taken during the daylight could not have come from Seals or other military as we all have been told they had left by that time. Yet the date & time stamps are the exact same on all of the photos.

Photos on Fox News of dead men with same time stamps
edit on 5/4/2011 by Humint1 because: spelling

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i believe all the photos that are available right now were taken by the pakistanis who came in afterward. which makes the timestamps a non issue.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Benevolent Adversary

WRONG!!!

The two dead men photos were taken by the SEALs and this was well announced in the media and was also announced by the White House Press Secretary during his conference. They contain the same time stamps.

The photos of his bedroom and other parts of the house are frame grabs from the helmet mounted cams on the Seals. This also was mentioned during the press conference.

If any MSM states that these pics were taken after the assault they are incorrect.
edit on 5/4/2011 by Humint1 because: clarify

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
reply to post by The Benevolent Adversary

WRONG!!!

The two dead men photos were taken by the SEALs and this was well announced in the media and was also announced by the White House Press Secretary during his conference. They contain the same time stamps.

The photos of his bedroom and other parts of the house are frame grabs from the helmet mounted cams on the Seals. This also was mentioned during the press conference.

If any MSM states that these pics were taken after the assault they are incorrect.
edit on 5/4/2011 by Humint1 because: clarify

I saw nothing stating the seal team took the photos that are out, in fact several sources where I saw these photos posted said they were sold to Reuters by an a Pakistani

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
look sorry but if there are some pictures actually taken by SEALS then they are not on the fox site you link to, those pictures it states were taken after the raid.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

all ive found is the ones that were bought buy reuters too . do you have a link to backup your statement?
edit on 4-5-2011 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
These fake photos look just as bad as the 9/11 trash.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Good News: Congratulations! Wow EXACT MATCH !

Bad News: You are comparing apples to apples.

Unless you can provide a DIRECT LINK to a military source the photos appear to be from same source.

edit on 4-5-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The unidentified body of a man is seen after a raid by U.S. Navy SEAL commandos on the compound where Al Qaeda leader Usama bin Laden was killed

The above is taken from the link you post OP. It says the same thing for all 3 dead guy images. Can you please post a link to where you saw/heard that the pics were from the actual seal team?

Originally posted by Humint1
Yet the date & time stamps are the exact same on all of the photos.

Only partially true. From the pics I saw, the date is all the same, however the TIME varies in most to all pics.
edit on 4-5-2011 by BiggyMcBigPants because: The date/time think was added

top topics

join