It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bid Laden's death begins new conspiracy theories.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I say that if he is alive. Then the reason he was announced dead is because he decided to surrender, over to the US demanding that he be made forgotten by the whole world , possibly facially reconstructed and left alone for the rest of his life possibly with clear record, in return for massive amounts of information about al qaeda cells. The US would probably accept such a deal.

Seriously this guy was the most wanted man for the past 11 years or so and the reason being is that he orchestrated the biggest terrorist mass killing of innocent Americans. We must not forget how destructive and elusive this man was, seeing that his plan was easily carried out in one day. Now either this guy was the baddest SOB on the planet after hitler or we have all been duped by the government into thinking that the mass killings we see are the work of so called Al Qaeda.

Now days a big event takes place and conspiracy theories are made out of them instantly. Now days it is hard to know what to believe. Now days truth is out there but a bigger picture is failed to be made out because the puzzle is so scattered from it's original composition. Now days how do I know wether I am being misinformed about inforformation by people who actually have been informed by original source witnesses of situations, is the misinformant are agents of the gov't.
Now days I wish I knew less about conspiracy theories because the more I read about the clearer the bigger picture becomes and the bigger picture is scary.

edit on 4-5-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by TheTruthCqer because: (no reason given)

join