It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Nothing Will Satisfy Your Hunger for Proof of Osama's Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am guilty of wanting so desperately to see the death photos of Osama bin Laden, but I actually realize that, for many conspiracy theorists here and everywhere else, even these very pictures will not be able to make such theorists believe that bin Laden is certainly dead – they are already too conspiracy-orientated to believe anything but the conspiracy theories (I was also guilty of this when I first joined this site, but I am slowly working on correcting this curse).

Think about it, on this site, how did we treat 9/11? Even with numerous photos and videos and all that, we still hold on to the idea that there was something fishy about this event (I am not saying there is not; I am just trying to make a point). I will use the most extreme of 9/11 conspiracies to prove this point. There are actually those conspiracy theorists who honestly believe that the planes hitting the Towers were actually holographs! Come on – even the most diehard ATSers can understand that this is nonsense. And yet, even with all the photos and videos clearly showing real planes, these theorists still believe otherwise.

So, I must ask the obvious: How will mere pictures satisfy you? Or will a video do it? Hell, I do not think even having you transported back in time to Obama’s compound during the time of the raid will do it!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

So, I must ask the obvious: How will mere pictures satisfy you? Or will a video do it? Hell, I do not think even having you transported back in time to Obama’s compound during the time of the raid will do it!

Well, I think being transported back in time to OBAMA's compound would probably do the trick!

Wait, they watched it live...no, there was a 25 minute black out...no....

Then again, maybe even THAT wouldn't be enough.

edit on 4-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yes even a photo, especially being several days after the fact, probably wouldn't sway many people. But it's not about proving that he's dead or that he's alive. I think most just want evidence that would support this entire story. And as of now, there really is no evidence, besides their word, that supports the official story. Of course having the best possible evidence, his body, thrown into the sea to abide to the local customs, only adds further doubt.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I will use the analogy again...

If I said I caught a 500lb catfish...and then I dumped him into the water...and, no...I will not show you the photos. Would you believe me?

If I said I caught and killed Bin Laden...and then I dumped him into the water... and no, I will not show you the photos. Would you believe me?

I am not asking for a full length video... I would like some stills from the operation and even a few shots of Bin Laden...and a consistent story and timeline.

What we are getting is No Photos...and a story/ timeline that is ever evolving... with multiple versions. The wife was killed..she wasn't killed. There were gunshots and resistance...no, there was no resistance... Bin Laden was captured then shot...no, he was shot on sight... the pics may inflame Muslims..but we showed Hussein getting hung.... the pics are too violent...but the MSM showed a reporter up to the point of being decapitated by jihadists.

So, am I unreasonable...No. Am I skeptical...Yes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well the final nail in the coffin is Panetta saying there was a 25 minute blackout while the attack was going on. Cmon how stupid do these folks think we are? We'll I guess many are stupid now that I think about it. LOL. Folks say nothing will sway the "conspiracy" folks. I submit nothing will sway the programmed believe everything you hear drones who think the government is their friend and never lies. Obama says one thing, Panetta says another. It's ridiculous if you sit back and think about it. 500lb fish analogy is a good one.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I am already satisfied by whats been said. I really dont see any conspiracy. Id like to see the photos but, i still understand why they said they wont show them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

So, I must ask the obvious: How will mere pictures satisfy you? Or will a video do it? Hell, I do not think even having you transported back in time to Osama’s compound during the time of the raid will do it!

Stalin's picture was taken, Hitler in the bunker, Mussolini hung, Saddam Hussein a hanging video...all considered by the world to be "bad men"...Each of the afore mentioned men did have connections with the US government and TPTB for their time frame. They were either taken down by their own people, committed suicide, or taken out by the military. The photographs are PROOF that they were taken care of.

Now we have OBL...killed by an American Seal Team in his own compound....TPTB have known his where abouts for the last 10 years but do not choose until NOW to deal with him. Then the wimp in the White House is advised not to show photographic evidence that the Leader of one of the most heinous supposed terror groups in todays world has, in deed, been done in.

What a bunch of sissies...They are afraid that if OBL shows any injuries other than his shot to the head and chest (does this mean he was softened up a bit before he was murdered?) It could turn even more people against the US and the Lord and saviour...Obama?

So what....WAR IS NOT BLOODLESS...it is very graphic!!!

Photographic evidence (which I'm sure will eventually be leaked) IS the beginning to putting this JOKE to rest. OBL has been deceased for several years now.

If you haven't figured it out by now...I do not believe that they used a fresh body...this body was closer to a popcicle than fresh kill...sorry if that sounds "cold"...but it's how I see it. No photo...No public disclosure....TPTB have lied so much to their WE THE PEOPLE employers...I can and will never believe another politician or the spew that falls out of their mouths again. I WANT PROOF!! BTW...dumping the body at sea...too much! The final nail, eh?

edit on 4-5-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join