It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greeting ATSers From DownUnder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
G'day ATS, been lurking around this site for a year or two now and the recent killing of Osama has made me want to have a voice on this great site.
I've been a conspiracy theorist ever since the US invasion of Iraq, when I thought something just wasn't right. So I started thinking for myself and ignored all the BS the msm tries to make me believe. Since then I have learned many things that have blown my mind, like the NWO, 9/11 conspiracies, etc...
Something about me: I'm a 25 year old Psychology student from Adelaide, Australia who loves politics, world history and debating pretty much anything. I was raised to question everything, which I do (my girlfriend hates that, she wishes I would just shut up sometimes).
I have much love and a lot of respect for this site because it is the best source of alternative news that you just wouldn't ever hear from the msm.
I hope to contribute well to this site and hope to make some new like minded friends.

Peace out,
TheKing

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheKingOfOz

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Welcome aboard dude

Aussie Aussie Aussie

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

It's important to keep an eye on the powers that be. Welcome and don't be a stranger!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

glad you are here,

i will check your threads to know your ramblings my friend

welcome!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Welcome! We have lots of awesome Aussies here...you should feel at home!

greeneyedleo
Forum Moderator

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Greeting ATSers From DownUnder

Well..well..well..there mr.KingOfOz, only greeting ATSers from down under I see.

I will have to report your behavior to the staff as it is breaking section 15e of the terms and conditions. Clearly you are trying to create a state of independence for "ATSers from DownUnder" within the ATS community. You will proclaim yourself king of this community called Oz and try to destroy ATS form the inside out........right?

Or are you just greeting everybody on ATS and you are doing it "from down under", because in that case everything is cool.....

Welcome to ATS .

Peace

new topics

top topics

join