It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2200+ Online Listeners tune in for Dr X Free Energy Interview!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Can anyone embed these?

First one was removed heres the 2nd

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Must have got BEP cd for christmas...

Theyre dragging this out. Dr X is back now..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Jeez they took that other video down quick.

Cheers mate

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
"Plasma plays with fabric of space itself.... It gives us the ability to tap into the energy of space." - Dr. X

"You should only have a few volts between each plate... It has to do with the efficiency of the energy being used... Your 02 sensor is designed to use up all the 02. This process adds 02 to your engine, so you're computer is going to fight you. So you need to be able to trick the sensor.... "

"Build up the energy, but don't let the current flow."

"All generators in the industry fight themselves. That's what you are undoing."

His ideas remind me a lot of what Tesla was researching.

This book puts the energy in layman's terms:
Tapping The Zero-Point Energy - Moray B. King

For the backyard inventor, check out:
panaceauniversity.org... -> under courses -> hydroxy booster technology
Link to the courses's PDF
do all lessons. Pay special attention to 139
www.panacea-bocaf.org...

Get the basic understanding of water as it is in hydrogen form
www.anjeel.com... -> water-hydrogen

Grab and scab before they're taken down.

edit on 4-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton

Originally posted by Samuelis
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Can anyone embed these?

First one was removed heres the 2nd

Who is that guy? If there is free energy why he is wasting time with youtube videos having a petty argument about a story on the top of a conspiracy forum.

By the way his moms house looks so neat.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Evidently, pre-made kits of version 6 are in production and will be available soon. The plans will also be open-source.

edit on 5-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
Evidently, pre-made kits of version 6 are in production and will available soon. The plans will be open-source.

Awesome.... so why not just show us the plans and you know actions speak louder than a bald guy on youtube

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

They want to release a working version of the technology to the public at the same time so that it doesn't get debunked as a scam by disinformation.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

They want to release a working version of the technology to the public at the same time so that it doesn't get debunked as a scam by disinformation.

Well someone should teach them a little PR. Seems more like some mad guy mad he was kicked off the front of the page. But if he produced a working version instead of wasting time arguing about it on youtube I would def be interested in that.

Otherwise his demands are kinda of funny. Might use him in a parody video about wankers.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I could give a crap about the host. I'll let you know if the plans work and you-tube that for you. I drive a classic, so fooling the O2 censor won't be a problem.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I could give a crap about the host. I'll let you know if the plans work and you-tube that for you. I drive a classic, so fooling the O2 censor won't be a problem.

Ya the host just seems strangely more worried about being on the front page of a website one of millions of sites he would be on if this story is true...

I hope it is. Would be cool... save a little gas money...

But... it probably isn't this type of scam has been going on forever. It's just some guy trying to make money off the oil crisis. Remember this.

When it doesn't work for you he will claim it's your cars issue. Just you and it worked for others. Until the scam is figured out. Why aren't the plans out now, some of us can build a working model in days and have way more money to spend. Especially if it's real. If it's cheap enough he can do it and easy enough the publi can do... then why is he yappin on youtube and not showing. I have a concept on cars that run on BS. I will have a working copy but hey visit my youtube.

It makes my hair grow back.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
One of his youtube vids was taken down by youtube as a spams, scams, and commercially deceptive content. So now whatever youtube considers to be "commercially deceptive" gets taken down. How convenient for tptb. You got a new invention, youtube doesn't believe it... it gets taken down.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
One of his youtube vids was taken down by youtube as a spams, scams, and commercially deceptive content. So now whatever youtube considers to be "commercially deceptive" gets taken down. How convenient for tptb. You got a new invention, youtube doesn't believe it... it gets taken down.

It's a scam...

does he ever show us anything?

Or just talk about it drive traffic and try to sell us a kit. can't even show us plans now?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Please be positive about this..
or at least give him some time before calling the scam all over the place.
Hopefully, it wont take too long.
But i'm concerned about safety issue.
I've seen the pick up truck video he moded and
I wondered about regulations this thing might not get approvals.
Theres probably ways to hide the thing tho.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagleeye2
Please be positive about this..
or at least give him some time before calling the scam all over the place.
Hopefully, it wont take too long.
But i'm concerned about safety issue.
I've seen the pick up truck video he moded and
I wondered about regulations this thing might not get approvals.
Theres probably ways to hide the thing tho.

A garage?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Well I don't know what he has so I don't know. However I'm not convinced about his assessment of ATS being CIA... I lean more towards military intelligence... but it doesn't really matter... good to see public resources going towards a well managed discussion forum as opposed to a bridge to nowhere in Alaska.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Well I don't know what he has so I don't know. However I'm not convinced about his assessment of ATS being CIA... I lean more towards military intelligence... but it doesn't really matter... good to see public resources going towards a well managed discussion forum as opposed to a bridge to nowhere in Alaska.

no.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
We need more people out there exposing the truth like these guys

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I bet if you got cut you would bleed sock puppet blood.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
What I took from the interview is that the group that Dr.X works for had full intentions of releasing this invention but it was kaiboshed by TPTB until 2013. They were told that "nothing will change" until after this date, thus they are instructed to ONLY release a version that assists the gasoline engine at 25-35% efficiency.

They were also told that they would meet dire consequences should they break this pact. I for one would probably listen to what they had to say. So...the question still remains, is this a working technology?
I believe it is, you can watch a demo of the product in action by doing a quick search on Youtube (Truck runs on water)

Too bad the general public will likely NEVER get there hands on one. Come 2013, something else will no doubt be the withholding factor...just my opinion.
edit on 5-5-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join