It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA 2012 Planet X simulation leaked. . .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
IN NO WAY AM I RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS VIDEO. I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER WEBSITE. I DID NOT MAKE THIS VIDEO OR ANYTHING. *******

www.youtube.com...

Tags:

* nasa
* planet
* nibiru
* simulation
* leaked
* end
* world
* truth
* government
* nsa
* fbi
* conspiracy
* secret
* footage
* thisisajoke

mods please delete this

edit on 4-5-2011 by PaR3v because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
About 8 thousand threads on this info already.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

This is like the 3rd-4th time its been posted today.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

this video? srsly? oh darn.

people need to watch it again then... :p

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v

People dont even need to watch it the first time. Its just some # that some youtube guy made up.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
first i'm seeing it.

i just don't think the planets would go back to their original orbits so quickly if this were in fact tru

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The guy or gal still deserves credit...at least he or she isn't sitting at home watching american idol and defiling their mind with such crap....s & f

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If this is real, then God help us all.

It would definitely support the Ice Age theory.

Wish there was some kind of proof for the source...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I've never felt like i was in an episode of X-Files more than i do now... I dont know about anyone else but im literally tired of seeing all these predictions and "oh i just know its gonna happen this time" people. There are too many out there that "know" what is going to happen....but it never does. Now im not saying that nothing will happen, im just sick and tired of reading some of the crap that people come up with..

so much for denying ignorance..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
One of the tags on the video : thisisajoke

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EarlyDurban

thank God

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Universe Sandbox is a program anyone can use:

Site here: universesandbox.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Regardless of whether it's been posted or not, I thank the editor for not using some 11+ volume techno in the background.

Makes it much more easier to watch and absorb.

Thanx

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I hope this is a joke. But where do you check tags on youtube videos?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rreeves5

I hope this is a joke. But where do you check tags on youtube videos?

Check below the description of the video...theres a tab to expand it. Also note one of my above links to Universe Sandbox. Looks to be the exact same program used.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by PaR3v

People dont even need to watch it the first time. Its just some # that some youtube guy made up.

Really?

Okay, so I set out today to see how the OP and allegedly faked orbital diagram might be somewhat more conclusively debunked...Not being an astronomer, I thought about what might be the best alternative method if an actual calculation for the model isn't available in this case. I figured I'd need a reference point to do it and decided to use the JPL database on ELENIN to try and sync up a date and also because this alleged "System" aka Nibirus Minoris in the OP vid is supposedly on or around the same Ecliptic as Elenin's. (*note* that the theory of this nibiru "system" is that ELENIN allegedly PRECEDES it by a week or so, which makes sense as I think the diagram on march 11 in the OP vid puts the "nibirus minoris" in the correct positioning).
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
The date I chose is March 11, 2011 which as we all know, started this whole saga/fiasco.

a) Here's a capture of the OP/mystery model Leak of Planet X on March 11, 2011
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e49094acc31.png[/atsimg]

b) Here's one configuration capture of Elenins/Orbital positioning's on March 11,11 which I believe Mirrors the OP
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9b23dc3f311.png[/atsimg]

c) Heres another version of configuration capture showing almost a reverse/opposite or mirror of the above image
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e9317c0830d.png[/atsimg]

Now I'm not saying this comparison or method is correct and/or valid.., nor am i sure if either perspective of image B or C accurately or properly portrays the issue regarding the model perspective thats BELOW THE ECLIPTIC, but I THINK Image "A" might be the closest representation of the reverse/mirror ABOVE the Ecliptic.
And again, while I very well could be totally off base on this and i'm just trying to give some type of context perspective and reference to measure whether the OPs orbit model is in fact fake, looking at the comparison, I see an odd but close resemblance which to me shows the possibility the alleged "fake" everyones claiming, might not be fake.

So, does JPL's configuration/diagram for Elenin sync with this "fake" ???... If it does, then I think most can see the possible implications and significance imo.

Intelligent discourse welcome...

edit on 7-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The claim of the video itself is a NASA simulation, its not. He doesnt give us the measurements of the body being used, im assuming hes making it a planet sized mass and not a comet. Comets do not affect us this way, they arent planets. No proper measurements are given and we are restricted to one view angle. The video only shows people what they want to see. This is a consumer based software and in no way is qualified to predict or simulate any actual gravitational forces or trajectories of small bodies. Sure its sophisticated but not reality.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
The claim of the video itself is a NASA simulation, its not. He doesnt give us the measurements of the body being used, im assuming hes making it a planet sized mass and not a comet. Comets do not affect us this way, they arent planets. No proper measurements are given and we are restricted to one view angle. The video only shows people what they want to see. This is a consumer based software and in no way is qualified to predict or simulate any actual gravitational forces or trajectories of small bodies. Sure its sophisticated but not reality.

Fair enough and I understand your essential point,,, but are you making an assumption? Or is that a fact? And if the body measurements aren't given, does that mean they don't exist or weren't done in this case? How can you be SURE the same criterion wasn't employed in the JPL angle/model etc? because its "from" Nasa and their information is infallible which we should just accept? Not arguing either way... just curious as to why Nasa's data (without details or independent verification) should be accepted as the only authority etc.

but anyone else concur with topherman?
edit on 7-5-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Granted you have a valid point. But at least NASA tries to show alot more information then someone making a fun little simulation. Its not my belief NASA has anything to hide, nor do I believe that every astronomer out there is going along with this great "evil charade". I do believe that there are people out there that will actually take the time to make videos based on beliefs alone and try to pull them off as fact.

new topics

top topics

join