It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert : After the next 9/11, expect a patdown everywhere you go

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by Vitchilo

They can pat down this puppy any time they want to. They are not as disgusting and gross as their mamas' was.

Not me, not even if they kissed me first. Lets not get into where they would have to kiss me though. - LOL

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
aint it great to have a democrat in office instead of those fascist nazi republicans

Riiight, because as we all know a republican president would never allow for our freedoms to be trampled upon... *coughpatriotactcough* *hackwiretappinghack* *wheezeillegaltorturewheeze*

Hoo boy, I don't know what that was about, must be a cold going around...

edit on 5-5-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

i guess you failed to see what obama has done and there is no difference between either side.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
reply to post by happykat39

LMAO!!!! as I was reading this my smile grew bigger then it got to the fork and bye bye coke from my mouth.

If they do introduce this and I have to get checked I'll poop myself and let the TSA get a good handful

Then you would be arrested for BIO-TERRORISM. - LOL
edit on 5-5-2011 by happykat39 because: typo

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Funny, but I didn't get the feeling that you were implying there wasn't a difference between the two sides in that post, or in any of the dozens of other posts of yours I've seen in just about every thread I click on on this site.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

unless you have read over 3000 of my posts pretty sure you have no idea where i stand

and really thats a bit stalkerish.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
If pat downs start happening locally, I WILL be out there protesting. Even if its just me by myself. I already have a few good ideas up my sleeve, as I'm sure a lot of us do (I hope, at least).

edit: I should be downtown at the capital protesting now, but instead I'm typing behind a computer talking with people who share similar views, still thinking every other "normal" person WANTS these things to happen to us, and being too much of a girl to do anything right now.. admitting i have a problem is the first step i think..
edit on 5-5-2011 by matrixportal because: realized im being a wuss right now

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

There's nothing "stalkerish" about it. In every political thread I click on there you are trying to turn the subject into a left vs. right debate where you trash the left. There's nothing at all wrong with that, it's just that you come off as hypocritical when you try to use the "no difference between either side" defense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join