It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert : After the next 9/11, expect a patdown everywhere you go

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
They are already pre-programming the people about what's coming. This is way obvious.

Expert: Security Checkpoints Near Soft Targets May Soon Become The Norm

Counter terrorism experts say a retaliation attack for Osama bin Laden’s death is inevitable. Terrorists are expected to aim for more vulnerable soft targets like shopping malls or museums.

They are places jam-packed with people — pedestrian malls, shopping centers and stadiums.

Counter terrorism expert Juval Aviv said terrorists seeking revenge for Osama bin Laden’s death will turn to attacks less dramatic than the destruction on Sept. 11 — focusing instead on soft targets like hotels, places of worship and mass transit hubs.

Security consultant David Boehm said the future could include security check points entering all soft targets — like your local department store.

“The reason they’re called ‘soft’ is because it’s so easily accessible to anyone. There has to be security checks for the safety of all people,” Broehm said.

“It’s better to be safe than to be sorry,” another person said.

So this guy is saying ``Mumbai style attacks`` are coming... and the result will be more patdowns EVERYWHERE you go... and the sheeple will love it...

America is one false-flag away from seeing TSA molesters everywhere you go.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
oh H*LL NO! If that happens I'm going to Australia. I mean I can't bear to see what the US has become

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

i wish they would, a great reason to blow those tyrannical nazi heads clean off, like george carlin said "NIMBY" not in my back yard, youll prolly see me on youtube one day with an epic revolt to a martial law situation like that

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It will only occur if TPTB want it to. We must remain vigilant and observant for the long range.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
since i dont goto malls or stadiums and get all my stuff online including entertainment

i think i will not be subjected to groping.

however noone can argue things will become more strict here and the people will love.

so much for a free country if we were ever free.

aint it great to have a democrat in office instead of those fascist nazi republicans

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP

i wish they would, a great reason to blow those tyrannical nazi heads clean off, like george carlin said "NIMBY" not in my back yard, youll prolly see me on youtube one day with an epic revolt to a martial law situation like that

Yeah, for a day or two...

Then we'd see the live streaming broadcast of the goons groping you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The first one to stop me in a public place and try to put his hands on my package will draw back a bloody stump. I put a fork through the back of the hand of a kid for snagging fries off my plate in the high school cafeteria after two warnings failed to stop him. I certainly wouldn't have a problem putting some serious hurt on anyone trying to fondle me no matter the reason or the law.

link   
Think I will fill my pockets with used HIV needles in the future.....That will put a stop to this insanity....

link   

I can see the ad campaign now:

"Groceries are expensive, but the grope is FREE!!!!!"
edit on 4-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The Champions League final is happening in London in a few weeks, Man Utd vs Barcelona, at Wembely. This is a major event and will be screened worldwide. I live in Liverpool and if this happens here.. god help us. The U.S just pissed off Osama's crazy followers, these won't be false flags this time.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

well,someones gotta make an example,seems to me every ones just letting it happen, if a cop pulled you over and wanted to stick his whole fist up your ass to pull your colon inside out to see if you have a nickle bag of weed would you take it? well thats what we are headed for

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

hmmm buy one grope get the next 2 free

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

LMAO!!!! as I was reading this my smile grew bigger then it got to the fork and bye bye coke from my mouth.

If they do introduce this and I have to get checked I'll poop myself and let the TSA get a good handful

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP

well,someones gotta make an example,seems to me every ones just letting it happen, if a cop pulled you over and wanted to stick his whole fist up your ass to pull your colon inside out to see if you have a nickle bag of weed would you take it?

Depends on how big his fist is.

That's a JOKE, people. Just a joke.

And I agree that too many people are just letting everything happen. I'd like to think that now that OBL is "officially" dead that people would stop living in fear, but it seems those in charge aren't going to let anyone catch their breath long enough to think.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Oh great I bet we'll still be groped after the National ID and the REAL ID Act is in full force again.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yeah this want fly.... People will start putting mouse traps in their pockets etc...

I can see teenagers becoming terrorist due to pat downs setting off stink bombs in their pockets...

edit on 4-5-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I got a huge shiver down my spine reading this... this tingle wont go away either as im typing this...

Orwell was right!, only 30ish years off from 1984... has anyone read mark dice's book, orwellian nightmare come true? Im thinking of getting it... I just read 1984 for the first time about 4 months ago... I wonder why schools dont require you to read it anymore.. hmmm... all the people my parents age had to read it in school..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That would be a BIG mistake on their part.
It would be open season on every LEO and security personel.
Law enforcement gains most of it's success on diplomacy
on an individual basis, such diplomacy would go right out
the window. Believe it or not, this issue is worth fighting and dieing over
for many patriots. That is how they are tricked into the military.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
After the next 9/11, it'll be time to pat down those miscreants in Washington and their mindless minions before placing them under arrest. Next stop -- Grand Juries and some long overdue justice.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

They can pat down this puppy any time they want to. They are not as disgusting and gross as their mamas' was.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join