It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What kind of chopper crashed???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Did you see the tail-section of that chopper???

[urlnews.yahoo.com... [/url]
edit on 4-5-2011 by Soldier of God because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I saw on the news it was a stealth blackhawk that has never before been seen in public.
It has a plate over the turbine to reduce noise and a high-tech skin and pieces are currently on their way or are in china for their research.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Glad no-one was hurt...according to the media not a scratch was received from the crash....O' I forgot, the media lies real bad...o' well....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

here check this out
ats link

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

Thank you... my bad.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
"Silent Hawk"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Worked on helicopter for 6 years and never seen a chopper like this. Extremely advanced stuff, especially the coating covering the bird. I'm guessing the reason why only the tail boom, T/R are left is because they used incendiary charges near the transmission of the bird. I think the bird I worked on the transmission was made of magnesium and it burns extremely hot, birds that have gone done took 3-4 before they stopped burning.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
A couple of pics ya may not of seen....

I think this is a never before seen black ops chopper. Many think it to be a modified BlackHawk, but I'm going with new platform based off of the Comanchee.

This was some serious buisness here.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I have read that there are presently many 'Aviation Heads' trying to figure this out and are producing CGI images of their best guesses. I don't know if this is one of them but the article this image comes from says 'CGI of potential helicopter'.
www.defencetalk.com...

Also this popped up re: Blackhawk...

www.armytimes.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
What is it? One man? Drone?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BombDefined

What you are seeing is the tail section of the chopper, not the entire thing. Thus, the entire aircraft is much larger than what is in the picture - this is just a piece of it .

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Im curious does the blade that is broken off in the ground look like fiberglass or carbon fiber at the broken edge in this photo?

new topics

top topics

join