It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyones dog/pet acting weird right now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I rarely make new topics, but was wondering if anyone's pets are acting a little odd.. My Dog keeps bothering me, licking my ear and every time I tell him to lay down, he does for a min then starts again. He doesn't need to eat or poo/pee.. I have heard stories of dogs/animals sensing things.. Maybe he just want's attention, but he never acts like this. Probably nothing, so that is why I ask.

*edit* was not sure where to post this, Mod's, move at you discretion.

Deebo
edit on 4-5-2011 by Deebo because: add

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well, odd behavior in pets can definitely be a sign of something going down, if all other things have been eliminated.

Where are you located?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
where do you live?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
No, my dog is acting normal as usual.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Michigan.. Nothing special here, no fault lines, etc. He just seems out of the ordinary. Trying to get my attention but I'm not sure why. No biggie was just wondering if other people's pets were acting diff.

Deebo
edit on 4-5-2011 by Deebo because: a

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Nope. My dog, Lemmy, is up in here chair waiting for bed time.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
dog/pet? lol

Actually my cat's been acting weird for that past few days. Today when he hopped up on my lap I noticed that he has an "ear hematoma". We got him an appointment with a vet on friday. I'm till super worried though...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

That's pretty wild.. I usually wouldn't have clicked on this thread but as soon as I read the title in my feed, I glanced at my cat, and he was being curiously still, from 30 feet away, and stared me in the eye for 30 seconds, which has never happened before. Yea, probably nothing, but a first for me!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
sasha is normal, duchess is normal, and sashas 4 babies are running amuck....so alls well in tx

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Could your dog be in pain and trying to tell you? Everything's okay here. My animals are as lazy as ever.
edit on 4-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Does your ear feel ok?? Maybe your dog is sensing something wrong in there???

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Nope dog's barking in the backyard like normal.....behaving like a tool as usual....anyone want a red healer with attitude???

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Western Pennsylvania
Dog

My dog has been following me around like I am going to leave her. I leave the room and she is right on my heals, even if she is sleeping, she will wake up and hunt me down.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Jetman44 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Okay...
I think people should list their location when they post... and what kind of animal(s) you have
some of you have...

but maybe in a format like mine?

South East Kentucky
Dogs
Behavior Normal...They always bark 24/7 ...beauty of crazy hunting dogs...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

I was so glad to see your posting. I have two dogs and one just started barking about 2 hours ago and we can't get her to stop. She keeps running out into the backyard and she NEVER does that at night, she hates to be out at night. She keeps running in and out of the doggie door barking her head off. Her ears are straight up and twitching. My other one jumped on the bed and literally pushed his head into my arm making me stop using my laptop. Then he forced himself across my lap and hid his head in the crook of my elbow, he never behaves like that. Then he too just started barking for no reason, so they both keep barking. My little Chihuahua keeps staring at the ground and growling and barking. I live in Albuquerque, NM and earthquakes and disasters never happen here, so I'm wondering what is going on.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
2 dogs, CT

1 acting as described in OP
1 not

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Deebo

Have you considered taking your pet to the vet? You know, standard blood tests won't hurt him, some examination also could help. Maybe your dog/cat is simply sick. I, personally, would go this route first before I'd think my cat senses forthcoming eq/asteroid/rapture/reptilians' invasion.

If you love your pet, care for him and do standard tests every year/half a year.

Cheers!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
I rarely make new topics, but was wondering if anyone's pets are acting a little odd.. My Dog keeps bothering me, licking my ear and every time I tell him to lay down, he does for a min then starts again. He doesn't need to eat or poo/pee.. I have heard stories of dogs/animals sensing things.. Maybe he just want's attention, but he never acts like this. Probably nothing, so that is why I ask.

*edit* was not sure where to post this, Mod's, move at you discretion.

Deebo
edit on 4-5-2011 by Deebo because: add

Dogs love to lick people. I don't think that's weird. But if your dog is not eating for days, that's a warning sign. My dog had cancer and died recently and she just stopped eating during her last days.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by angelbaby4unow

Just think in body language, those dogs are trying to stop you at what you are doing to make you go out of the house.
Now, if you were a dog and was trying to tell your human companion about the ground making rumbles far below, what type of actions would you take to get your owner out of the house (out of danger?)
that surely should give you a clue to be alert.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
My dog is currently sipping on a glass of cognac and listening to old Bing Crosby records.......which is very odd...............because he's usually a double malt Scotch / Frank Sinatra sort of lad

top topics

join