It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing 16 yr old Pianist...Unknown Until Today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
As a musician...this Pi$$e$ me off!

So much raw talent in a 16 yr old unknown yet we have so much crap on the main stage that couldn't hold a candle to this guy. And he doesn't even know it!

Had to post it.

Ladies & Gentlemen...Chooka Parker!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'd so much rather listen to raw talent like this guy has than any illuminati shill that comes about any day of the week.

He's REALLY good. Thanks for sharing it!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
thats nowt lol check this out bro

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
reply to post by jude11

I'd so much rather listen to raw talent like this guy has than any illuminati shill that comes about any day of the week.

He's REALLY good. Thanks for sharing it!

Yup, raw talent any day of the week for me as well.

I like his feel as well. Nice mix of classical and rock.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Things
thats nowt lol check this out bro

Yup, kids are great!

Although she is amazing (can't take that away) I like the fact that Chooka has had no teacher.

I also noticed that he is a whole note lover and has yet to get the big picture.(Black Keys) That will be an amazing step that I don't think he realizes yet.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I've been a musician for over forty years and I will say that after an extended trip to Australia ( six months or so ) I met some of the most talented musicians I have ever met there Good thread

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by firecircle
I've been a musician for over forty years and I will say that after an extended trip to Australia ( six months or so ) I met some of the most talented musicians I have ever met there Good thread

Same Age!

I also agree about the Aussies with a slight difference...I met most of them in Asia and jammed with so many that I even got to understand some of the lingo...mate!

Thanks.

On that note, here's another Aussie at 47 yrs old taking his best and last shot at the limelight.

Stuart Biggins:

edit on 4-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join