It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you think "Chemtrails" are real huh? Here's some debunking for ya!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

did you know planes used to do cloud seeding with silver oxide over vietnam during the war to create rain to make it extra muddy making travel difficult for the enemy?, its been going on for years,it was early weather modification, so yes,chem trails are real, the reasons people are talking about it more now is because they are spraying more, watch "what in the world are they spraying" that should clear some things up for ya

ps: the governmen already admitted they spray crap out of those planes,their official excuse is "sun block" to combat global warming, all lies, its aluminum oxide and barrium among other things
edit on 4-5-2011 by CUJOCREEP because: (no reason given)

It simply does not make sense to try to make it 'extra muddy' (
) for the enemy, whoever that may be, as you are only creating problems for your own forces too. And before you start trying to tell me that U.S. forces used helicopters to move around Vietnam, they only accounted for a small percentage of the massive daily logistical operations dealt with on a daily basis by armed forces at war in south east Asia. In a lot of places in Vietnam, during the war, when it rained heavy almost everything ground to a halt.

I smell AJ off of this theory

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Lol you have no idea who I am, what I've studied, where I've been and yet you pontificate ?
you are the golden goose of all arguments against the scientific mainstream lol. Here is a challenge find out who I am what I know and apply that knowledge to your paradigm . Best of luck

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
OK DEBUNKERS,
I dare you to explain this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

How long they stay depends on weather conditions.. temperatures, wind speed, air pressure and very largely humidity .. I live near a major airforce base (across the street!) and not far from a commercial airport .. in colder weather the contrails can last all day, but in other conditions they don't form at all, or they are gone within 10 minutes or so .. this is not mysterious, it's basic science ..

Right. I knew that all ready. What I was saying is that the photographs do not disprove chemtrails, they only prove contrails. No one was questioning contrails.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

They have seeded clouds for years to help it rain. They spray for bugs, they sprayed agent orange in Vietnam. They were talking the other day about spraying people from the sky in order to track them. To deny that there is a history of spraying chemicals from the air a person would have to be in total denial of reality. There are many other uses for spraying like the weather man who was discussing to shield radar. I believe there is evidence to support that scientists have plans if not currently being carried out for geo-enginering. I haven't heard anyone claim that all con-trails are chem-trails. I have noticed that everytime this subject is brought up unlike any other topic that is discussed and how far out there the comments. This is the one that it becomes almost an attack against people who claim that they think there is spraying going on. Which makes me wonder why is it so umportant to squash and and almost intimidate believers. I believe you do protest to much.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

ps: the governmen already admitted they spray crap out of those planes,their official excuse is "sun block" to combat global warming, all lies, its aluminum oxide and barrium among other things
edit on 4-5-2011 by CUJOCREEP because: (no reason given)

That is simply not true at all...give me a single link of an official Government source suggesting they are doing this. And no I don't mean a link where they talk about the possibility of doing this at some future date, if it is needed, but a link where they admit to actually doing so right now in order to combat Global Warming.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by firecircle

Lol you have no idea who I am, what I've studied, where I've been and yet you pontificate ?
you are the golden goose of all arguments against the scientific mainstream lol. Here is a challenge find out who I am what I know and apply that knowledge to your paradigm . Best of luck

Whoops thought you were replying to me...I just reread it, and I see you are talking to someone else...which explains why I was so confused....so in other words just ignore this.
edit on 4-5-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Just me making an ass out of myself...thats all

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

Explain it? Sure. Intermittent contrails. The atmosphere is not homogeneous. Planes pass in and out of parts of it which are conducive to contrails.

This video from World War II shows it occurring with bombers.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Yeah....you realize the video debunks itself pretty well, right? It actually says "You May Want To Believe This Is Fuel Dumping or Hot/Cold Fronts" Then it goes on to cross that out, and throw a bunch of pro-Chemtrail nonsense buzzwords up without ever providing us with a single reason why this WOULDN"T be Fuel Dumping or Hot/Cold Fronts! How is that even an arguement?!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Explain it? Sure. Intermittent contrails. The atmosphere is not homogeneous. Planes pass in and out of parts of it which are conducive to contrails.

This video from World War II shows it occurring with bombers.

Top Gun
Good reply, a star!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

You do realize that contrails can stay in the air for hours, or minutes. They are water vapor..the same as clouds. I used to watch contrails all the time as a child back in the 80's, I was an only child with no close neighbors, and I'd sit back on my favorite hill in my yard and watch the clouds for hours. I've seen them last hours, I've seen them last minutes....it all has to do with the height of the aircraft, and the atmospheric conditions. I can't upload my childhood memories, and I seriously doubt anyone took a time lapse of contrails back then, since they would be doing so specifically to debunk something they would have never thought they would have needed to debunk since the whole theory didn't exist back then. But hey....if I find an old book that talks about contrails I"ll post a quote and the info.I don't expect it will change your mind though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by seabhac-rua

They have seeded clouds for years to help it rain. They spray for bugs, they sprayed agent orange in Vietnam. They were talking the other day about spraying people from the sky in order to track them. To deny that there is a history of spraying chemicals from the air a person would have to be in total denial of reality. There are many other uses for spraying like the weather man who was discussing to shield radar. I believe there is evidence to support that scientists have plans if not currently being carried out for geo-enginering. I haven't heard anyone claim that all con-trails are chem-trails. I have noticed that everytime this subject is brought up unlike any other topic that is discussed and how far out there the comments. This is the one that it becomes almost an attack against people who claim that they think there is spraying going on. Which makes me wonder why is it so umportant to squash and and almost intimidate believers. I believe you do protest to much.

Let me state for the record, I don't think anyone who debunks Chemtrails is in disbelief that crops are sprayed (though this is generally done at a very low level...trust me I live in farm country, the planes seem so low you feel like you could just about reach up and touch them) or that there exists the technology to seed clouds, etc. etc. (I haven't heard anything about spraying people from the sky to track them.....how the heck would have even work?!?!? Do you have a link?) I am also not suggesting that you can't find some scientist who has suggested in some article, or whatever that this could theoretically be used to to combat global warming.(Though normal white colored contrails of water vapor would work better than anything else...the whole Idea would be to reflect the Sun's rays) The question here is whether or not this is being done now.....if it were it would be the LARGEST undertaking EVER by humanity and would involve THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of pilots the world over. To think they could do that secretly is pretty silly.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

How are you proving the existence of chemicals in them? I don't see a need to debunk something that is based on nothing but an assumption (an assumption mind you , that is based on the idea that something is going on, because the sky looks differently now than it did in years past...which my original post here debunks with its link)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

WOW! Awesome job with all the quotes!!!! I might have to copy some of those quotes for further reference, if you don't mind.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I know Germany saying the spraying has to stop won't be good enough for you.

But I DID hit search button and found this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hit the search button. It REALLY works.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sorry wrong link...

www.stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

You have two extremes... I think both sides are off...but something NEW in the air ..has been going on the last 20 years.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

how can you disprove something like this? personally, I dont get involved with the chemtrail threads here. hasnt ever really interested me. However, the other day I was reading discover magazine and they were talking about weather modification and it talked about how some government uses aerosol spray from planes for this stuff, among other things. If i remember correctly, it was talkig about some metallic-oxide compound they were releasing.

Anyways, just thought I would let you know your dead wrong about some planes spraying things other than exhaust. just because people call it "chemtrails" doesnt necessarily mean its a bad thing. But they do release aerosols from planes!

If your interested in learning more, just google weather modification technologies. There has been a lot of research for using these to induce rainfall as well as dampen hurricanes.
edit on 5/4/2011 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

you've just given the perfect description of mainstream science. Couldn't have published better myself........Hang on a second - Mary he says he doesn't want tea.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

did you know planes used to do cloud seeding with silver oxide over vietnam during the war to create rain to make it extra muddy making travel difficult for the enemy?,

Yes.

And clouds seeding was practiced befoer then too.

its been going on for years,it was early weather modification

Yes it was weather modification.

, so yes,chem trails are real

No they are not.

Cloud seeding is nothing like the contrails seen at 30,000 + feet coming from commercial airliners.

, the reasons people are talking about it more now is because they are spraying more, watch "what in the world are they spraying" that should clear some things up for ya

Or, as someone has called it more accurately - What in eth world are htye soking.

Here'sd a minute by minute analysis of the 1st 2 parts of 7 for any actual content.

To save you the time of reading let me summarise: There is none.

WITWATS - part 1

WITWATS part 2

And of course contrail science shows how the DVD is constructed to mislead people

i'm sure the authors are happy with the profits they made from the DVD tho!

ps: the governmen already admitted they spray crap out of those planes,

really?? I haven't seen that - can you provide a link??

their official excuse is "sun block" to combat global warming, all lies, its aluminum oxide and barrium among other things

Seems unlikely, since solar radiation management is all about "spraying" either sea water at low level, or sulphates in the stratosphere - neither of which would to be in the form of visible trails from passenger aircraft.

But I await your revelations with interest.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

TOTAL load of BS.

The "Germany" nonsense is used, over and over and over....the "chemmies" can't be that stupid...so, that means they must KNOW that they are lying.

They refer to the ONE video from Germany that was mis-translated (by a "chemmie"). The actual word they used is "chaff", in English. "Doppel" in German.

Chaff is a military radar-jamming technique.

Your website linked, to the crackpots in California, is total bunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join