It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is Blocking Replies to 'Bad News From NASA' Thread - Coverup! ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Am I the only one that can't reply to the "Bad News From Nasa!" thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11255168#pid11255168

For some reason it is missing the reply, quote, and flag buttons on the page, but still has everything else. All The other threads I go into HAVE those buttons. keep reloading the page, but it's been like that for the last 5 mins at least.

Can someone else please check this out because what I was going to say about the thread is that it is actually the best put together case on comment Elenin and that it pretty much shows whats going to happen this fall, and why things have been happening. I highly suggest reading the article AND watching the video's on the articles page.

Now can someone please go to the thread at least and let me know about the buttons, because if it' not just some crazy internet glich that is happening to only my comp - but all other threads are fine - then that means ATS is covering this up which pretty much confirms the whole thing is real and ATS is playing it's part in distracting/covering up.

Can I get a few answers please so I know it's not just ATS disinfo workers? lol. Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Read the last post on that page!
edit on 4-5-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by loagun

You mustve been trying to reply as a mod was closing the thread. The mod also provided a thread to a similar topic discussing what the op had posted.

link   
reply to post by loagun

Its closed.

link   
The answer is right here

closing

link   
The thread was closed for being a duplicate thread. See the in-thread explanation here

And thus, this thread will be closed as it has been answered.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

join