It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/3/2011 -- Spacecraft re-entry or a massive chemtrail? Washington and Oregon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Im not really sure where to put this, but this seems like a good place. I believe I saw a post just recently about people seeing something fly over Washington and Oregon a day or ago. Seems they really did see something.

Dutchsense seems to have caught it on radar as well. Was it the rocket they are saying it was? If I recall, weren't they saying there was two of them that were launched? If so, would this have been the path they would have taken?

Regardless of all that, to me it is very interesting that he caught the signature of something going over at a pretty high speed. That is a lot of territory to cover in a mere few hours.

I know I am posting a lot of his work, but man, I wish he was a member here, he has some very interesting captures and seems to have that ATS devotion of trying to figure things out.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
very awesome man!!

great post!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

His Utube page has a lot of other videos, seems he has been busy, some posted from today too.

www.youtube.com...

You could always contact him and invite him over to ATS if he isn't already a member

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

This video is also very interesting

5/4/2011 -- HAARP rings = VORTEX generation! in Cherokee OK, Wichita, Memphis, Red Cloud NE
HAARP ring outbreak -- 445am CST 5/4/2011

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
i call this proof of something!!!

awesome videos!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bdizzl3

lol yes, I used that one for the update to my earlier thread from this morning. I took some screen shots before I went to work, seems this is what he got about a hour or so after I went to work. You can see those here:

Screan Shots from 5-4 11 am

I do agree though it is a very good video and he knows better what he is looking at then I do. Im just trying to learn from him as to what to look for, like I try to learn on here depending on the topic!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Today in DFW I saw the biggest chemtrail ever! And what was crazy was that the sun was setting right behind it the whole descent. I'm hoping someone can corroborate this and I'lll be watching the skies to see if this keeps up.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't think so somehow
we would have heard about this by now

top topics

join