It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem trail simple science.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
So today I was pretty baked enjoying life on a sunny day off from work and researching. I was looking up at the sky, I live near an airport. So a few planes would pass by. Very slow and with the clouds almost looked like a perfect painting of a beautiful blue sky with mans ever present technology intrusion with the presence of airliners.

I been killing a lot of time on this board looking for new material for sci fi stories. I literally had just read about chem/con trail controversy. So it was in my head.

The wind started picking up a little on the ground. But from cloud movements I could see the higher elevation winds were blasting.

I noticed this one con trail/ chem trail that did not seem to move at all while all others of same size and magnitude vanished into the wind. I thought to myself, maybe people are on to something. I began to monitor other planes and see that the wind was making the con trails/chem trails vanish even quicker and quicker. Except for that original one. As time progressed and we hit a good mark probably around the 20 min mark the original non moving con trail started to vanish.

Conclusion. Aerodynamics of con/chem trails.

A con trail/chem trail that has its side towards the wind vanishes a lot quicker.

Since a con trail/chem trail is a straight line of water vapor I realized it was an optical illusion. The original chem/con trail was in fact moving it was just traveling the same way the wind was, since a line is a better aero dynamic shape than the broad side of the chem trail, it stayed in tact a bit longer as the back of it caught up with the front of it, in my field of view. But for 20 mins it looked stationary, until the wind changed angles.

Conclusion

Chem/Con trails are the exact same thing, made of the same substance just acting differently to different variables in the same environment.

So next time you believe the gov is running a weird experiment via chem/con trails. try to figure out the movement of the wind, it is most likely just a simple optical illusion of a line that makes you think - it is not moving.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

So today I was pretty baked enjoying life on a sunny day off

edit on 4-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Chem/Con trails are the exact same thing, made of the same substance just acting differently to different variables in the same environment.

So next time you believe the gov is running a weird experiment via chem/con trails. try to figure out the movement of the wind, it is most likely just a simple optical illusion of a line that makes you think - it is not moving.

You could take a chemtrail conspiracy theorist in a plane to see how a plane can what they think is a 'chemtrail' and they would just create some alternate conspiracy ridden explanation for what just occurred. It's not about evidence, some CT'ers are just so devout to their beliefs that nothing could convince them otherwise.

PS: How much did the NWO pay you to post this?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

You could take a chemtrail conspiracy theorist in a plane to see how a plane can what they think is a 'chemtrail' and they would just create some alternate conspiracy ridden explanation for what just occurred. It's not about evidence, some CT'ers are just so devout to their beliefs that nothing could convince them otherwise.

PS: How much did the NWO pay you to post this?

I agree with what you said. I am not trying to debunk anyones beliefs or put anyone down. I encourage people to totally come with other evidence.

P.S The NWO pays me with this
www.youtube.com...

I encourage everyone to have a listen, and become one of us.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Can't wait for the chemmie faithful to start tearing into you - someone asked asbove how much you'er being paid as a joke....but there'll be plenty who don't think the question is a joke.

they're pissed off at not being paid!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
Can't wait for the chemmie faithful to start tearing into you - someone asked asbove how much you'er being paid as a joke....but there'll be plenty who don't think the question is a joke.

they're pissed off at not being paid!

Oh I believe in the nwo.
just posted the evidence real evidence, with scientific proof.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They even talk about giants, and genetically engineered some to show us. Look for yourselves. I encourage people to look at real evidence.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
i think chemtrails have got a lots 2 do with illnesses, like mouth abscesses, ear infection, its strange how my 11 week old baby ended up with an ear infection & a burst ear drum & my 7 year old son & every1 i talk 2, know more than 3 ppl thats has the same thing along with other non-contagious, illnesses, strange ?????
xxxx

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gemstone78

True some strange illneses going around but many other factors should be focussed on. Like diet.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

the diet might be a factor but how do u explane a baby, whos diet is just baby milk, even the docters think its strange

theres some thing in the air

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Nice to see someone thinking for themselves

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Appreciate the response, and thanks for reading my report.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemstone78

the diet might be a factor but how do u explane a baby, whos diet is just baby milk, even the docters think its strange

theres some thing in the air

There are lots of thngs in the air - there are viruses and bacteria, chemicals from pollution, chemicals from our breathing, there is dirt and water in the air.

Your baby comes into contact with your skin - which is covered in bacteria.

AFAIK babies get infections because their immune systems are not well developed and they are constantly exposed to "normal" sources of infection.

why would you blame something unknown at 30,000 feet for a particular infection when there are so many well know nad measureable sources at ground level??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemstone78
i think chemtrails have got a lots 2 do with illnesses, like mouth abscesses, ear infection, its strange how my 11 week old baby ended up with an ear infection & a burst ear drum & my 7 year old son & every1 i talk 2, know more than 3 ppl thats has the same thing along with other non-contagious, illnesses, strange ?????
xxxx

Since when is illness in children "strange"? As far as I know, children (and adults) have been getting sick since before the invention of airplanes, but it must be those "chemtrails", right? What would cause you to think that abscesses would be caused by any sort of particulate matter in the air, anyway? BTW: Ear Infection - funny they didn't mention con- sorry, "chemtrails" as a cause of ear infection, there must be another conspiracy to the conspiracy!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

True, most causes of diseases and illness are of more local origin.

Note on ear infections. I had to switch my yellow labradors food 3 times because the vet said it was a cause of ear infection.

Turned out he was right. I changed my dogs diet now he only eats human food. Sure it makes him a little chubby , but he is rarely sick, always happy, never bored with food at all.

I think if an ear infection can be caused by diet for a mammal like a dog, then it can probably be caused by diet for a mammal like a human.

I do hope the child gets better and stays healthy forever. Always remember too, children stick everything into their mouth and ears.

top topics

join