It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Associative Remote Viewing, the Galactic Center and Predicting Lottery Results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Has anyone tried using Associative Remote Viewing during the peak ESP time of 13hours 28 minutes Local Sidereal Time, to predict lottery numbers?
Galactic Center article
There seems to be a new social network for Canadian remote viewers to predict a Cdn lottery here.
Groupmind

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Using remote viewing to gain a monetary advantage seems some what shallow to me.. but hey if they think they can do it they should try if they want to.
but the problem is that the more people in the group mind that look for the same set of winning numbers reduces the reward of the win.. so they all walk away with a few dollars each..
maybe they should put there energy into some thing a bit more positive then self gain.
peace.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If everyone could predict the numbers, than the lottery would be out of business.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I think the Groupmind site encourages members to share their winnings with others so it's not entirely selfish.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
2 days ago I bought a 2 dollar lottery ticket and won 100 dollars. I never play the lottery, it was just a spontaneous decision. A certain kind of thought came to me and suggested that I play. The quality of this thought is almost indiscriminate from a regular thought, but feels slightly different than a regular thought. I really can't explain it, but it was like I knew I was going to win. Its not the first time I had a "prophetic" moment like this, and usually they are followed by other "prophetic" events. This was the case this time too. Yesterday, I was drving down the road and had been drinking and the thought crossed my mind that there would be a road block on my 5 minute drive that I usually drive to my girlfriends right down the road and there are hardly ever cops on that route. I usually drive well over the speed limit, but I recognized the quality of that thought, call it intuition, and I did the speed limit. One cop passed by me, and another one was sitting on the side of the road at an intersection. Like I said, there are hardly ever cops on that road but I KNEW that there would be that time.

new topics

top topics

join