You Can NOT Stop ME!

page: 9
69
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I wonder if the elenin video will ever actually be posted...
Or are we all just going to forget about it with time?




posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buffalo Soldier
I wonder if the elenin video will ever actually be posted...
Or are we all just going to forget about it with time?


Maybe OC will just keep posting videos on what is news "NOW" and the Elenin video will fade into the night. Not that I don't appreciate what he is doing, especially in his own free time. However, we were all anticipating an Elenin video and we got some SC political debate



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I found and e-mailed the director of a local observatory in my area called "Three Colleges Observatory" requesting a meeting about Elenin. I wish everyone would do the same until we get to the bottom of this. Maybe I shouldn't have revealed my subject but the observatory is to be accessible to the public. It also has some kind of heat sig lens... Awesome!
edit on 15-5-2011 by Stick2DaFax because: more info



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I just checked my e-mail, low and behold a response?!!

"Chuck --- I'd be glad to help you with this Elenin project if I can. I'm a professional astronomer (have taught astronomy and astrophysics at UNCG for 30+ years). Why don't you give me a call at your convenience one day this week and we can discuss the possibilities.


sd"

Then he gave his # and other contact info which since I'm not sure about privacy laws I won't post, but that was easy. Now what do I ask? My digital camera was stolen but I got my Blackberry. I need more memory which planned on anyway, 20 bucks. I'm not the media expert Old Corp is but I will get some straight facts put out when I get around to it. If OC ran into a wall we should all do this until the wall gives! 1st Q can you show me Elenin in the telescope and any anomaly that may be around it, and have you heard the rumours. 2nd- I guess would be what's the hottest topic in astronomy these days in his opinion.



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Totally agree - I'll see what I can do on my end. I live by University of Texas!

Anyways, question ideas -

Everything from a brown dwarf star, to a binary star system, to an electric universe, to a rogue planet has been blamed for the latest environmental disturbances on Earth (tsunamis, earthquakes, weird solar activity, floods)... could such a phenomenon exist?

If so, could there be a correlation with comet Elenin's curious alignments?

Thanks for your efforts !



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Oh, and also,

Do you trust NASA?

Why or why not?



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer
 


or any websites. I like a few people in NASA , like Buzz when that interviewer called him a liar and a coward. Buzz's daughter knew it was on and immediately walked away. I wonder if the astronomer's gonna want money. Also if anybody knows how to make an interactive interview so I don't have to write this down. Maybe take votes on top twenty questions. is that too ambitious?



posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
OK, I'm Sorry, But I'm Upset, I kept up with this thread because of the statement below and other Ranting Statements Like It!
I have a TV and I watched the debate, I was not looking for your video or do I care about your video about the debate, I wanted to know, What You Supposedly Knew About Elenin and Nibiru!!
SO,,,, Where's The Video?



Since I've been investigating this Comet Elenin/Nibiru story, I have run into roadblock after roadblock; physicists who refuse to return my phone calls - including ATS's own NASA spokesman Jim Oberg (WHY WON'T YOU RETURN MY U2U'S JIM? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? ARE YOU AFRAID OF LI'L OL' ME?) - others who obfuscate the truth and attempt to misdirect me, and two attacks on my computer network that caused the loss of data and a crippled computer. I have a good firewall and good AV software; I have NEVER had a virus in my system until I started looking into this story, and in the past two weeks I've been infected twice.
edit on 15-5-2011 by guohua because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
OP,
I think you should have either waited til your video was ready or you knew it was almost ready. Making it easy to discredit you unless you post this thing soon.



posted on May, 16 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I called the astronomer today and he's in the middle of grading exams. He said he'd show me Comet Elenin thru the Three Colleges Observatory,but it might be 3am. I replied fine with me. He trusts NASA and JPL, and I asked if I could submit an e-mail describing why I'm so interested in Comet Elenin, he said that'd be great. So, before I submit I leave for y'all to consider:

"Hey Steve, Ok my interest in C2010/X1 Comet Elenin, started with a playlist of videos by ex CNN reporter Marshall Masters. The vids were warning of impending doom of incoming Planet X , also known as Nibiru, Hercolubus, Nemesis, Tyche.The playlist is 5 vids found here starting with the 1st You don't have to watch'em all just the beginning of the 1st one will proove my point, if you're busy.

www.youtube.com.../c/0800B263F24EF216/0/8S0bj76389U


I was drawn in because the vids started with a piece of proof, an article by the Washington Post in December 1983 titled "Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered." Here is a post of that article :

web.ipac.caltech.edu...

The one thing I found curious about this article is the fact the image of whatever was found was never shown to the public or discussed again, even though as I'm sure you know several more Infra red orbiting telescopes have been launched since then.

Next at bat comes an anonymous youtuber who claims to be working at the South Pole Telescope and he posts images of what he says could be Nibiru, over time it appears his account is hi-jacked and hardly any activity since. I hope you'll take note of the images he posted in 2008 and compare them to some recent pics today of Comet Elenin.

the vid of the anonymous South Pole Telescope "scientist"?
www.youtube.com...

and some recent pics of Comet Elenin by astronomer Gustavo Muler
gustavomuler.fotografiaastronomica.com...

What is that black dot on the comet? Marshall Masters says its a planet orbiting Nibiru, some say it's Nibiru orbiting Nemesis.

Next at bat is a prophetess warning people to get away from the fault lines, and get this , she actually says March 11 thru the 13th. I actually bet a guy at work and won 5 bucks there would be a major earthquake, he will testify to that and he's a huge skeptic. I got his 5 bucks. Her username is 9Nania , and she said Elenin would cause this, and here's her video.

www.youtube.com.../u/1/r7QAZPb-IEQ

She also thinks aliens are talking to her, so maybe she just got lucky. But I felt something, or wouldn't have bet that 5 bucks. People are asking me alot of questions now at work...lol!

The internet is full of this stuff and I'm very grateful to get some astronomers input. I'm very seriously considering in enrolling at A&T since I'd be a minority there and I'm broke.

Sincerely Chuck"

Please just the obvious mistakes, editor would be appreciated. I'm diploma level.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stick2DaFax
I called the astronomer today and he's in the middle of grading exams. He said he'd show me Comet Elenin thru the Three Colleges Observatory,but it might be 3am. I replied fine with me. He trusts NASA and JPL, and I asked if I could submit an e-mail describing why I'm so interested in Comet Elenin, he said that'd be great. So, before I submit I leave for y'all to consider:

"Hey Steve, Ok my interest in C2010/X1 Comet Elenin, started with a playlist of videos by ex CNN reporter Marshall Masters. The vids were warning of impending doom of incoming Planet X , also known as Nibiru, Hercolubus, Nemesis, Tyche.The playlist is 5 vids found here starting with the 1st You don't have to watch'em all just the beginning of the 1st one will proove my point, if you're busy.

www.youtube.com.../c/0800B263F24EF216/0/8S0bj76389U


I was drawn in because the vids started with a piece of proof, an article by the Washington Post in December 1983 titled "Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered." Here is a post of that article :

web.ipac.caltech.edu...

The one thing I found curious about this article is the fact the image of whatever was found was never shown to the public or discussed again, even though as I'm sure you know several more Infra red orbiting telescopes have been launched since then.

Next at bat comes an anonymous youtuber who claims to be working at the South Pole Telescope and he posts images of what he says could be Nibiru, over time it appears his account is hi-jacked and hardly any activity since. I hope you'll take note of the images he posted in 2008 and compare them to some recent pics today of Comet Elenin.

the vid of the anonymous South Pole Telescope "scientist"?
www.youtube.com...

and some recent pics of Comet Elenin by astronomer Gustavo Muler
gustavomuler.fotografiaastronomica.com...

What is that black dot on the comet? Marshall Masters says its a planet orbiting Nibiru, some say it's Nibiru orbiting Nemesis.

Next at bat is a prophetess warning people to get away from the fault lines, and get this , she actually says March 11 thru the 13th. I actually bet a guy at work and won 5 bucks there would be a major earthquake, he will testify to that and he's a huge skeptic. I got his 5 bucks. Her username is 9Nania , and she said Elenin would cause this, and here's her video.

www.youtube.com.../u/1/r7QAZPb-IEQ

She also thinks aliens are talking to her, so maybe she just got lucky. But I felt something, or wouldn't have bet that 5 bucks. People are asking me alot of questions now at work...lol!

The internet is full of this stuff and I'm very grateful to get some astronomers input. I'm very seriously considering in enrolling at A&T since I'd be a minority there and I'm broke.

Sincerely Chuck"

Please just the obvious mistakes, editor would be appreciated. I'm diploma level.


Thanks for doing this and picking up where OldCorp tragically left off!



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Trust me when I say it's my pleasure. I'm not gonna be anywhere as exciting as OldCorp and I've heard from him. He's just as upset as anyone here. That's all I care to say about the situation. I've been hit with one of those "we want to check for viruses ", virus. But I'll get this posted if I have to use the library computers. Mostly this has been an effortless project with no obstacles. The virus may have come from that booty.com site I visit now and then...LOL! The astronomer is gonna make it like a class deal where I'm "the guy who asked and everyone might laugh at." Seriously though, Steve is disgusted with misinfo put out on the net and is very eager to help as a public service and no charge.I just wanna verify the co-ordinates , oh this scope has a camera, not heat sense lense like I said before,but very light sensitive (scuse me). I'm going to submit the above e-mail at 5pm EST tonight and keep the ball rolling. So if anyone wants it changed or added to, speak now or forever hold your peace. I might as well give us something to look at until OldCorps gets his ducks in a row. I'd also like to repeat I wish we all would try this, it really has been fun and easy thus far.



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stick2DaFax
Trust me when I say it's my pleasure. I'm not gonna be anywhere as exciting as OldCorp and I've heard from him. He's just as upset as anyone here. That's all I care to say about the situation. I've been hit with one of those "we want to check for viruses ", virus. But I'll get this posted if I have to use the library computers. Mostly this has been an effortless project with no obstacles. The virus may have come from that booty.com site I visit now and then...LOL! The astronomer is gonna make it like a class deal where I'm "the guy who asked and everyone might laugh at." Seriously though, Steve is disgusted with misinfo put out on the net and is very eager to help as a public service and no charge.I just wanna verify the co-ordinates , oh this scope has a camera, not heat sense lense like I said before,but very light sensitive (scuse me). I'm going to submit the above e-mail at 5pm EST tonight and keep the ball rolling. So if anyone wants it changed or added to, speak now or forever hold your peace. I might as well give us something to look at until OldCorps gets his ducks in a row. I'd also like to repeat I wish we all would try this, it really has been fun and easy thus far.


I started a big investigation way back when, started talking to Leonid and stuff ... but then life got busy. I'm working on a site where I can put all these investigations though, so I'm not far behind ya



posted on May, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer
 


Sounds like you're ahead to me. I'd like to see that when you're done. The good Dr. Steve Danford told me to review over the observatories calender, and a site for astronomers that helps predict prime viewing, after seeing it I realized astronomers are kinda like marines, they pack and go and got to be ready in case the forecast is wrong. I read a little about it and from what I can tell you look for a row of dark blue blocks. Here in NC you can forget the bottom chart dealing with humidity because we're stuck with that until fall when the show's about over. Here's the chart for the observatory in my area.

cleardarksky.com...



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This Still makes no sense, based in whole Thread, but whatever, it was a 180% change on Oldcorp.
edit on 20-5-2011 by grinitagi because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by grinitagi
 


OMG!~ You're not gonna believe what I just saw through the scope!

made ya look. lol!



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
First of all i want to say i have been aware that government lies for a while. I do believe that there is a "possibility" that we are a binary star system. I know that "most" star systems are binary or more. Also everytime we get better telescope technology we find that more star systems are binary then before. The WISE telescope also found out that the nearest star system might not be Proxima Centauri but a BINARY BROWN DWARF SYSTEM www.youtube.com... It seems at least to me that there is a possibility that ALL star systems are binary. That for one reason or another stars CAN'T form alone. And then CNN announces that scientists claim that there might be a planet called tyche that is four time more massive than Jupiter www.youtube.com... Then i find out that all brown dwarfs are ABOUT the same size as jupiter but MORE MASSSIVE. www.youtube.com... How more massive do they have to be. Can someone answer this question for me i dont know. And what about all of these extra solar planets we have been finding. www.youtube.com... This one in the video is only a "couple" times more big then Jupiter and it is VISABLE. And then the find Super Jupiters like this www.youtube.com... How massive is a brown dwarf to Jupiter according to science? I wanted some answers and I found out about Oldcorp and ATS through the trailer of "The Truth is Viral". I wouldn't even be posting or have joined if Oldcorp wasn't so disappointing. I am disappointed. I want answers. I know if the "elite" knew of a binary star system they would not tell us they would let us die while they hid in their caves. Is there something we can do to help. I would like to know when to go to high ground. Peace and Love to all of the People. Michael
edit on 21-5-2011 by poostanky because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-5-2011 by poostanky because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by poostanky
 


I don't know who to trust anymore. It certainly isn't youtube. Although I've referenced them myself. I'm starting to feel like the teen boy who wrote a love letter to the girl of his dreams, spilling his heart. The astronomer did say he was grading exams this week, which was last week. Should I call him ? Why hasn't he replied to my letter? I know I aint Hollywood, but shouldn't professors be concerned of false professing? Maybe the machines we call computers are exchanging lies faster than the scientists can disprove them.



posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I am sad that this was just a big hype to catch some views ...



posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stick2DaFax
reply to post by poostanky
 


I don't know who to trust anymore. It certainly isn't youtube. Although I've referenced them myself. I'm starting to feel like the teen boy who wrote a love letter to the girl of his dreams, spilling his heart. The astronomer did say he was grading exams this week, which was last week. Should I call him ? Why hasn't he replied to my letter? I know I aint Hollywood, but shouldn't professors be concerned of false professing? Maybe the machines we call computers are exchanging lies faster than the scientists can disprove them.



Try a new astronomer?

I'll email some people this weekend. Sorry for my delay in getting on this, but life got a bit distracting of late.





new topics
top topics
 
69
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

log in

join