It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can NOT Stop ME!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It is becomming a little bit rediculous now, 3 weeks & nothing apart from distant promise's & a couple of hissy fits. loosing interest fast

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Clearly OldCorp is trying to put together a masterpiece and is putting mass effort into these videos.

Cannot wait to see the final result.

Patience is a virtue

Can agree that this is going to be well worth the wait!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

im pretty sure he said it would be up friday?
just saying.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
OC, I wasn't too worried for your safety until you posted this...

Originally posted by OldCorp I'm not in the habit of lying (except when my wife asks if her jeans make her ass look fat.)

I truly fear for your safety after reading that! I can only imagine what you must be going through today for Mother's Day. Be safe and for pete's sake say only nice things about your wife's ass for the rest of your life AND MEAN IT!!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hello oldcorp... It's half nine Sunday evening and still no joy ! I've read this thread from the start, 5 mins after you posted....so do u please have any clue when u be finished? Cheers

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hmm...still nothing?

I guess we can officially call BS at this point.

You just flushed your reputation down the toilet OC. Good job.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 400kv

He is more than likely spending time with mom if you forgot that it is Mother's Day today.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spydrbyte25

It isn't mothers day in the uk ....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I would gladly sacrifice time for production values in this situation oc.Some people have no idea what it takes to make a film watchable and enjoyable.As long as it gets here before Elinen passes I will watch it all the same.Best of luck.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Maybe check in to say you're okay haha

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Has it occurred to you that they might be viewing you as one of those crack pots and that is why you are not getting returned calls? You just jump to the conclusion that they are hiding something when they do not want to talk about "Nibiru" when in fact they might not want to talk because there is nothing to talk about.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I wonder if Mr. Oberg will notice THIS?

Someone noticed.
And removed your post. You got one of those road closed ahead signs.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Since I've been investigating this Comet Elenin/Nibiru story, I have run into roadblock after roadblock

after seeing what you write, I'd probably not return your calls either.

Lemme guess... Jew hater right?

OH, I'm sorry... Allow me to rephrase: Zionist hater.

Heaven forbid I should be less than politically correct.

edit on 5/4/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

Uncalled for OldCorp. Where did that come from? What did it have to do with the post you replied to?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 400kv

Mothers day in the UK was back in March, its always in March lol

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
OldCorp, I wanted to believe you, I thought you'd come on and give us an update and apologize for not posting a reply. Why couldn't you even just come back to your thread and say: " Hi!"
Did you do this for Stars and Flags?
I suppose you're going to wait a month and start posting in others threads, hoping no-one remembers your B.S.
here.
I'm very disappointed

edit on 10-5-2011 by guohua because: spelling

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Be safe and may you find the answers you seek. Best of luck.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I was wondering should the title of the thread be changed?

Take out the 'NOT' maybe?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Did they get him then?
The men in black that is.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If you check his profile page it will show that his last log on date was 5/7/11 (as of the time of this post), 3 days ago. He did mention that he had a couple of days of editing and so forth to do along with the debate he covered in SC. While I am extremely interested in his findings and postings (as I am a skeptic on this topic), I'm willing to allow him some time before throwing him under the bus. Besides, perhaps he is editing in additional information from someone that decided to contact him at the last minute with evidence he was asking from them? Or perhaps "life" called him away to deal with a family situation? Who knows. Time will tell.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn
If you check his profile page it will show that his last log on date was 5/7/11 (as of the time of this post), 3 days ago. He did mention that he had a couple of days of editing and so forth to do along with the debate he covered in SC. While I am extremely interested in his findings and postings (as I am a skeptic on this topic), I'm willing to allow him some time before throwing him under the bus. Besides, perhaps he is editing in additional information from someone that decided to contact him at the last minute with evidence he was asking from them? Or perhaps "life" called him away to deal with a family situation? Who knows. Time will tell.

Ahhh, a critical - and quite correct - thinker.

The debate did get into the way, and since it was a topical, newsworthy subject with a rapidly approaching "sell-by date" I poured myself into it and the first episode of "The Truth Is Viral" is finished, and uploading as we speak. It is 24 minutes long, and filled with information, opinions (not just mine,) music, and style.
According to my FTP client, it should be done uploading in 30-60 minutes; how long it takes ATS to post it after they have received it I could not say.

But I'd like all of the doubters and haters to take a very good look at this new show. When I say that I'm going to deliver a good product, I do my absolute best to do just that. I've run into a lot of unexpected, last minute, and frankly catastrophic problems; but whether my adversary is technology, a tight-lipped scientist, or shady politician, I always accomplish my task one way or another (at least I have up to this point, who knows what the future holds.) I just put my shoulder into it and get it done, which is why I haven't been around - no distractions.

Let me tell you, a one-man-show is not easy to produce. I've worked very long and hard on this show since the debate last Friday, and when you see it you might understand why the Nibiru video is taking so long. Anybody can take a screenshot of the JPL simulator, or point their webcam at the screen for ten minutes and spout nothing but BS, which is what 99.999% of those videos are. When I go after a story I do the research myself, dig up and interview first-hand sources, and then put the finished product together in an informative and aesthetically pleasing way.

23:47 left on the upload clock. Get your popcorn, your favorite beverage, and enjoy the show.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join