It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can NOT Stop ME!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Make your U2Us to that guy cc to all the people in these thread (or simply "copy&paste them here), so we know that's true. Record your calls to those guys you mentioned (leaving the message since they don't answer you right?), then post them here. That will be evidence of your good intentions.

Best wishes.

Who's "Bernard?"

I have taken screenshots of the U2U's I sent to Mr. Oberg. Please take note of the dates that I have circled in the upper left hand corner.

Here's the first U2U I sent to Jim:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c553f3cb9a8.jpg[/atsimg]

The FULL text of the U2U, aside from me editing out my last name and phone number:

My name is Bob XXXX; as you may or may not be aware, I'm doing a serious piece of journalism on the Elenin/Nibiru/2012/End-of-the-world phenomenon for abovetopsecret, and I would like to interview you via Skype for my report. I intend to bring FACTS and SCIENCE to the table to either support or debunk the various theories that we are all about to be toast. From what I've gathered on my own so far, the conspiracy theorists aren't going to be very happy - LOL - but I need a serious scientist to help back me up, otherwise my video will just be one man's opinion, and those are a dime a million on the internet these days.

I've found recently that "serious scientists" are in short supply when they find out one of the topics of conversation is astromythology, ie: Nibiru. Even when all I ask for is the science that proves a Brown Dwarf can't possibly be located within our solar system, they clam up and run away like little girls. If I'm forced to say, "Scientists at Clemson University repeatedly refused to comment for this report," people are going to draw the wrong conclusion automatically; but that is exactly what I will be compelled to do if I can't get them to change their minds and speak to me on the record. I'm having a hard time at the University of South Carolina too; I haven't gotten a return phone call from USC. I don't suppose you know anyone at either of those two institutions do you? If you do, I'd appreciate it if you gave them a call and told them I'm one of the good guys.

But I digress; the main point of this U2U is to ask if YOU would mind appearing on The Truth Is Viral to present what N.A.S.A. has to say about this subject. Having appeared on a few MSM shows already, it is obvious that you are a respected and acceptable voice for the government, and after watching a few of those interviews I see that you are no stranger to Skype; all I would require is half an hour of your time at your earliest convenience. Not only will your input be greatly appreciated, but it will also help to balance out the number of guests that I have from each side of the debate, and give the scientific side of this argument some added credibility. I appreciate your consideration of this request.

The quickest way to get hold of me is to send an email to bobbyXXXXXXXX, or you may call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX to let me know if you will agree to appear on my show. Thanks again, Bobby (OldCorp)

The second U2U was identical to the first, with the exception of an added paragraph at the end:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29829c500d0f.jpg[/atsimg]

The text of the added paragraph:

P.S. I'm really hoping that you got busy and forgot I'd sent the first request. Just in case, here's another. I wanted to give you, and by extension NASA, one more chance to speak with me before I finalize my report. I have to say Mr. Oberg, regardless of how wild I find some of these claims on the internet, it doesn't look good for the official story when I'm frozen out by the scientists I've contacted: One might think it was a conspiracy.

As far as the telephone calls, recording me speaking into an answering machine would prove nothing at all, so I didn't bother. Just so everyone knows, I'm not in the habit of lying (except when my wife asks if her jeans make her ass look fat.)

I swear before my Heavenly Father, on my Sacred Honor as a US Marine, and on the very lives of my children that everything I have related in connection with this story has been 100% accurate.

I hope that's good enough for you. If not, I don't know what to tell you.

ETA: I feel that my request was respectful and professional. You know it's one thing to not grant my request for an interview, for whatever reason; it's quite another to not even acknowledge the request with a reply of some sort. That's just RUDE Jim. Who taught you your manners?
edit on 5/4/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Way to go....way to go !

I believe you will get an answer soon, after those sniped shots there. This thread is getting really interesting my friend.

Bernard was the name a guy used here to make huge claims in ATS. He said he was there during the Roswell Incident.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by OldCorp

Way to go....way to go !

I believe you will get an answer soon, after those sniped shots there. This thread is getting really interesting my friend.

Bernard was the name a guy used here to make huge claims in ATS. He said he was there during the Roswell Incident.

We shall see.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hi OC I originally posted a question way back in your first thread when you asked for input from ATS members. I applaud your steadfastness and hard work on this report you are about present. I can't wait to see it and hear what some of the experts have to say...or not say...take it easy friend cheers coco

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

I remember coco.

Sometimes my children wish I hadn't been blessed with such a good memory.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Consider yourself blessed then! wish I could remember what happened 5 mins ago hehe..take care coco

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wonder if Mr. Oberg will notice THIS?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by OldCorp
Since I've been investigating this Comet Elenin/Nibiru story, I have run into roadblock after roadblock

after seeing what you write, I'd probably not return your calls either.

Lemme guess... Jew hater right?

OH, I'm sorry... Allow me to rephrase: Zionist hater.

Heaven forbid I should be less than politically correct.

edit on 5/4/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Waow, epic turn of events, ohh the drama!! My missus would love this!!

Anyways can I just say I am another that appreciates you still wanting to publish this. I would like to be the sensible guy here & tell you to be carefull for the sake of your loved one's, but I think your virus problem could just as easily be a coincidence & hell, I want to see what this show.

If the Men In Black wanted you shut down, im pretty sure, you would be. Dont let the swines get you down!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Since I've been investigating this Comet Elenin/Nibiru story, I have run into roadblock after roadblock

after seeing what you write, I'd probably not return your calls either.

OH, I'm sorry... Allow me to rephrase: Zionist hater.

Heaven forbid I should be less than politically correct.

Ever just wake up and have a revelation?

Taking into account alfa1's post count, join date, and the content of the posts I've seen, I'm going for paid disinfo shill. The only problem with that is that they are supposed to be pro-Israel, so it brings to mind the question, "Do your handlers know you're going off-script?"

I'm tellin'!!!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Nice Job!

Go on with it! One of the best actions i´ve seen the last month!
As i am also an activist i will drive this year to St.Moritz and bring exclusive for ATS live news from the Bilderberg Meeting!

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Great to see someone so determined to get to the bottom of this topic that refuses to die. I for one believe there is something big they are hiding. The underground bunkers alone tell me this. You don't build them for no small reason.

Good Luck and Thanks for all your efforts! I and many others I'm sure will appreciate it but take care. S&F

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Wow. I don't know who you are of what you are doing but you should keep it up and I hope you are one of the good guys since if you are one of the bad we are all in a heap of trouble. Now I am wondering why the conspiracy or secrecy around the comet? Why do you think? Do you have any ideas or clues at all and if you should suddenly go off ATS (inexplicably
) how can we find you?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
KUDOS !!!
try this guy.
www.jmccanneyscience.com...
nutz - to all roadblocks.
edit on 5-5-2011 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
well if nothing else we here are glad to hear from you the fact you can can still get out anything at all is a good thing do tell us this though. Have we been lied to no matter what is to be we would like to know if we have been lied to on this subject we know we have on other things but what of this one we here are not fearmongers or any of that type thing we are just people hungry for truth if all we have read about this from tptb are as they claim so be it we stand corrected for those of us so low on the totem pole that all we have is our honesty it affects us when that is seemingly compromised we know that when it comes down to it we are very insugnifigent in the grand sceam of things so again all we have is our honesty and trust we have little more and we dont take kindly to those that decieve us glad to hear you are okay and still digging

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What the hell!?!?

You're a seriously disturbed man.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I agree with you about alfa1

Disinfo agent provocateur

Semper Fi

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

You are just too obvious!

Keep it up! Attack! Attack! Attack!

You are certainly transparent!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

What the hell!?!?

You're a seriously disturbed man.

I have to agree with Alfa1 on this. The writing by the OP does not sound like a professional journalist. What kind of professional request includes "LOL"? Come on.

The OP does not sound like, write like, or act like an actual professional journalist.

Thanks,

The Rabbit

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by OldCorp

Wow. I don't know who you are of what you are doing but you should keep it up and I hope you are one of the good guys since if you are one of the bad we are all in a heap of trouble. Now I am wondering why the conspiracy or secrecy around the comet? Why do you think? Do you have any ideas or clues at all and if you should suddenly go off ATS (inexplicably
) how can we find you?

Springer has my contact details.

I'm going to be gone for the day covering the Republican debate in Greenville that will take place tonight. Keep up the pressure ATS! We'll get to the bottom of this one way or another.

Peace,
OC

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join